[drama 2006] Bad Family 불량가족

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fathuljay

i dun understand how to use this site..! how to open the links? then, how to open .srt extension file? really confuse!! help me..!!~

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

i dun understand how to use this site..! how to open the links? then, how to open .srt extension file? really confuse!! help me..!!~

^Specifically what site? Ermm.. to play .srt file you can download GOM Player (google for it) then change the name of the video the same as the .srt file or either ways.

Guest quexido

A different genre from the usual melodramatic Korean love stories.. a good change once in a while ;) Quite surprised that I grew to like the mother, father, grandpa and grandma who gave me jitters at the beginning.. quite appalled by madoo grandma's unhygienic ways :vicx:

The performance by the child actress was great! She was so adorable and endearing! :) And who can forget the main leads! Kim Myung Min did a great job in his portrayal as a gangster with a soft spot; Nam Sang Mi really caught my attention in this drama (although I watched She's on Duty before, no recollection of her in the movie :sweatingbullets:), great actress and looking forward to her other works. Have to say that she's quite versatile

Thumbs up for such a heartwarming and lighthearted drama! Enjoyed the soundtrack immensely as well.. hehe

Oh yeah, the line no one will forget.. "You want to smell dirt?" ROFL!

Guest shorty_babygurl03

hello. i just finished watching this drama yesterday and it was awesome! family are crazy but each of them has their own story. the announcer girl caught my attention! she can act so well. i love her facial expressions! do you guys know her name?

Guest xosandy

hello. i just finished watching this drama yesterday and it was awesome! family are crazy but each of them has their own story. the announcer girl caught my attention! she can act so well. i love her facial expressions! do you guys know her name?

Her name is Choi Ha Na. I loved all the characters equally. Everyone played their roles remarkably and unbelievably well.

Guest valenti

A different genre from the usual melodramatic Korean love stories.. a good change once in a while ;) Quite surprised that I grew to like the mother, father, grandpa and grandma who gave me jitters at the beginning.. quite appalled by madoo grandma's unhygienic ways :vicx:

The performance by the child actress was great! She was so adorable and endearing! :) And who can forget the main leads! Kim Myung Min did a great job in his portrayal as a gangster with a soft spot; Nam Sang Mi really caught my attention in this drama (although I watched She's on Duty before, no recollection of her in the movie :sweatingbullets:), great actress and looking forward to her other works. Have to say that she's quite versatile

Thumbs up for such a heartwarming and lighthearted drama! Enjoyed the soundtrack immensely as well.. hehe

Oh yeah, the line no one will forget.. "You want to smell dirt?" ROFL!

i absolutely agree with what you've said. the plot of this kdrama is different from other kdramas which only centered in love story between the two lead characters. but in this drama, every character was featured: where they came from & what problems they do encounter while in the contract as a part of the family. the bonding between different people even though they are not related by blood was also captured. & of course, the hilarious lines and happenings in their life as a family made me love this kdrama. :)

hope we could watch kdramas like this in the future :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Anyone have download links for NG's or BTS? The links posted on page 1 are all dead. :sweatingbullets:

I'm rewatching this series again. I soooooooo love this drama!

Guest lemonginger

This is a WONDERFUL drama. hilarious yet heart-warming.

Each person has unique character. it's so interesting that people from different background develop their kinship and become a real family.

Hope more people will know about this and share the fun.

I feel so compelled to recommend this drama, otherwise i'm going to smell the soil B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oscar

thanx so much fro sharing!......i like this drama ^^

is it possible for someone to upload episode 11 this emule link to another server like MU or SP

ed2k://|file|????.11?.(06-04-26)-Lonewolf.avi|366669824|319695DAD429D1F899042A0555381599|

it is the 350mb size file

thanx so much!!.....i have been dling this from somewhere else but the link to 11 doesn't work :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Molra

This is one really touching yet funny drama. JJANG!

any one know how to say "do you wana smell dirt?!"

i think its smth like "heum naem saek xx ko shipo" ??

Guest prismatic_star

Ah, could someone help a fellow soompier out here? ^_^

Does anyone know the name of the actress that plays Noh Ah Na, the girlfriend of Gong Min (HeeChul)? I really liked her acting!

Guest xosandy

Ah, could someone help a fellow soompier out here? ^_^

Does anyone know the name of the actress that plays Noh Ah Na, the girlfriend of Gong Min (HeeChul)? I really liked her acting!

Her name is Choi Ha Na (최하나).

Guest SeLcaQueen

i just finished watching this drama...

oh my god, it is sOoO exceLLent!!!! ^____^ :D:D

i Love it sooo much, it's one of the best!!! :)

i reaLLy agree with most of you that it's underrated when in fact it is an awesome drama.

i Love aLL of the characters, they're so great.

Yang sam and Na rim are sOOooo cute and adorabLe!! :D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest my girl sarang

Anyone have download links for NG's or BTS? The links posted on page 1 are all dead. :sweatingbullets:

I'm rewatching this series again. I soooooooo love this drama!

me too! i love lee jun ki like you as i can see. i know that he was gonna act with nam sang gi so i decided to wath this show and it was terrific! love it!!!! rocks!

Archived