What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

Guest monVIP

hmm.. in my dream, one of my guy friends admitted he loved me in a love letter O_O and i was so confused, cause hes like a brother to me and then i forgot everything else cause my alarm clock, which is TaeYang's "Make Love", came on and i dreamt that TaeYang started singing to me :wub: haha

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onino

I saw this old friend yesterday....and everything abt him was changed...to the better...he looked so cute..

but I didn't talk with him...later I told a friend abt him...and she said that he will start in the same high school as me after this summer break...so i started thinking abt it all the time..and it ended with a dream abt him...

He asked me to go out!..lol..and i was like " huh??..." we started dating, and...when he was abt to kiss me i woke up!... <_< .....

but now idc anymore...it's not like I'm interested or anything... :phew:

I had this weird dream that one of my old best friends came back to my school.

And my best friend now (the three of us were BEST FRIENDS in 4th,5th+6th grade) told me that because my old friend is back,

my two other friends who used to go out are going to fall in love with each other all over again :/

I find it weird because sometimes my dreams come somewhat true and those 'two other friends',

who had a harsh breakup, are comfortable with each other again .. who knows? lol

but I don't think my old best friend is gonna come back, haha.

Guest xFloOwuffBB

HAHAHA I had the weirdest dream today.

YESS, i had a fangirl dream. sue me.

LONG POST :P

Dream #1:

Okay so I was on one of those variety shows y'know? o-o

And i was invited with TaeYang&JiYong of Big Bang :rolleyes: :blush: and 3 other people. I didnt see / pay attention to who they were

& we were on a break so we were sitting on the edge of a cliff..

Idk why.

& like all of sudden JiYong starts talking to me

& at first it's all awkward

& he's like 'ohhh.. you like big bang, yeah?'

& some other stuff

The only thing I remember saying was 'you're going to be on family outing next week right?'

and he ignored that! ;-;

Okay so anyways

We kept talking and talking

And then he gave me his msn and myspace url. which im sure he doesnt have o-o

and we kept in touch and stuff.

& we became really close hahaha.

but since summer came and my cousins came over i like. dissappeared for 2 weeks.

& then when i came back on the comp to check myspace which i quit x.x

I went on his profile and it was like

'[My name] where are you? Where have you gone? I'll never forget what you said to me. never'

OMO! FANGIRL MOMENT :D

I was like awwwwwh. D:!!! & then i forgot the rest. ._.

Dream #2:

It was kinda. random dream.

I was also invited to this game thingy. not a show or w/e

And my friends came over too. so we all had to go to another party. like. 2 hrs away so we all walked out the door.

N LIKE.

We were like 'wth...'

cause we were being chased by a killer who can kill people with one touch O_O!!

So we all started running like hell ._.

And this random kid who was being chased with us got touched!

HE WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND I WAS LIKE :vicx::crazy:

So we started running even faster.

N THEN THERE WAS A FENCE UP AHEAD.

But it was cut so we could all run through

SO I SLID THROUGH THE BOTTOM

But i stopped halfway, and i noticed something was behind me

and it was the deadly guard dog ._.

I was like

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH'

So i ran ran ran ran ran. ran ran ran. and then we can see plants! GREEN LUCIOUS PLANTS. and ocean water and sunlight

Woohoo! But the dog was chasing us. so 3 of my classmates got ahead and i was left with the guy who liked me but is one of my best doode friends

So I was like

'aaah! _____ what're we gonna do???'

and he was like 'JUST KEEP RUNNIN!'

and since this is getting long im gnna cut it short

The dog split into 2 clones.

They were really weird. but were casual. and FAST

we made it in time.. lol.

Dream #3

We arrive at the party and we're gasping for air. like aaah.

and everyone in my class is like 'wtfs wrong with you two.?'

rofl. and I go to the guy i like :blush: and im like 'hey _________, whos birthday is it?'

so he checks the calendar o.O and he's going through July and he's like 'nope.. no ones'

and im like ' :crazy: WHY'RE WE HERE?!!?!?'

and im like 'ewhhh. whatever. its a theme park :P'

and then he's like 'you'll be in my group i guess. tell ______ he's in group 6'

So i go out to change cuhs my grandma was at the "ADULT" side of the party.. and she gave me clothes

So i spent like. a whole hr in the bathroom looking for a stall to change in.

And the whole time im thinking like "OMFG WHAT IF THEY STARTED WITHOUT ME!?!?!"

so i finally found a stall.

but it had a shower. golden toilet.

zebra curtains. and a plush carpet o.O

Im like wtf.

AHAHA sorry guys if you read through all that.

Im donee<3. haha. i think i was gasping for air after those dreams.

Probably from all the running. xD

Guest cannotfindserver

i dreamed that i was in vietnam and the bus that we were supposed to be in had left us. wth that was really weird.

Guest kisstherain_

I had a dream of getting a horrible nosebleed. I don't know, I just keep on bleeding and bleeding. I was dead scared because I could feel that I was running out of blood in my body... ;_;

Guest sujudbskmike

I had a dream of giving birth two twins ( a girl anf a boy, gooosh they were so cute ) , but every time I put them down somewhere they fell(?) off.

It was hella scary, seeing the little babies fall down.

I'm glad it was only a dream. * happy sigh *

Guest nana544

I dreamed that my best friend was pregnant and she have a baby boy and my older sister was also pregnant....hehe..it was funny, also I dreamed that my bro married a chubby girl...haha...lol...that dream was funny...its odd...hehe....

I had this dream a couple of days ago. it was the first time actually. I don't know if I did watch any horror movies but I was being chased by mummies. Well I was at this summer camp thingy and somehow everyone turned into mummies in disguise and they didn't want me to know. Too bad, I already knew so I was pretending I didn't know. Somehow we were at this museum place and this tour guide was talking about mummies. I escaped because I got really scared and quickly went into the basement to hide. I managed to find a place to run and I ran and ran until I was at the top of the building. And that's when this really freaky-looking mummy came and that was like the end of the dream.

Also I had another dream that I died but I forgot how though.

Guest proFRESHional.

well i had alot of dreams last night . ill just post up 2 that i remember.

dream 1 - scary dream with that Michael guy from the Halloween movies, the one with the masks and kill everyone lmfao. yeah.. i had a dream that he was out to get me and my friend and when he sneaked into my house, he had a chainsaw with him(which was funny because he doesnt really use those kind of weapons o_O). and he chainsaw'd my head off >__<. but yet i was still alive? so i layed there on the bed and he chainsaw'd my feet off and i was STILL alive. then my friend was next to me, and he came in. i thought he would have killed her too but he didnt -_- he was actually friends with her LMFAO. like wth?? weird dream but funny.

dream 2 - i was playing hide n seek with my old friend that i havent seen for YEARS. we were playing in a dark house with no lights. and thats how it ended -_-

last night I dreamt that it was my first day at my first job, and when I entered DAESUNG was there working as well 8D some kind of store I guess, haha.

I tried not to look at him and pretended I was looking at sunglasses LOL.

and the other day, I dreamt that me and my school friends were at some camp again and one of my friends were friends with SNSD

and Sooyoung (?) was like really tall and kept trying to show off her 'ripped' abs O______O

Guest neshpa

A skinny black kid was sitting on a crate in front of my front door.

I go up to him and he asks me, "Has the mayor left yet?"

"No ..." I say and walk off. A while later I come back and I ask, "Has the mayor left yet?"

He looks at me like I'm stupid and says, "What the - are you gay? The mayor just drove off!"

Then he grabbed my face and made a face like O w O!!

Lol, such an awesome dream <3

Guest Kyohei

I dreamt of a reality show competition and all of a sudden there were these horseback riders with swords.

Then at the end some janitors were trying to sell me those swords.

random.

Guest planetarium15

I dreamt that I was making out with my cousins boyfriend. And then my cousin caught us and didn't say anything =O Not gunna lie though, the guy IS pretty cute :phew: lol

Archived