What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

Guest Atmosphere.

Even though I have a boyfriend in reality. I had a dream that I really liked this guy >__<;;

I can't remember how he looked like, but he was wearing a suit for business, but more cool looking.

And he had a sword. I was with the camping trip, but this clown joker guy kidnapped me, and I woke up

inside a business building with busy people. So I was looking around and I found this guy whose so handsome,

Japanese/Korean guy ^___^ and he looked so handsome, cute, cool, young, blond hair guy ^__^;; And he asked me if I was lost, and he was sort of busy like in rush and this guy came out of nowhere it was his rival and he was like "Lets bet. If you lose, I kill her *looks at me*" brb more edit.

back o__o edited at 11:04PM

and then he smiles and say "You're on" o_________o;; and I was just like "WTF?! IS HE CRAZY OR WHAT?!" but while he was on rest, we were talking and stuff and he was very sweet guy.. and he told me "i promise you i will let you live" and when he said that, my heart was pumping ^__^;; and then the competition of fighting started.. he had this skill where he can teleport 5 feet to 20 feet? something like that, like flash move o.o;; and then he was outside, after 4 or more battles with his enemy and then he kills him 0.0;; and i was just shocked O___O and then he smiled at me then i found out he was doing that to impress his boss @___@? and when he won the battle, he was so happy and i was so happy... there was part where we ran into each other and hugged each other and we kissed . __ .;; awkward to me but in the dream i was TOO HAPPY @__@ then he went to see his boss, and the joker came again and kidnapped me again T__T;;; and we were in final fantasy 7 game map mode 0.0;; and we were riding on the black chocobo/dragon like o_O;; and we got into the town and you know when you enter, it's big XD

and then after few years later, i was scientist and doctor for this building, and then cause we failed this one project they got so pissed that the boss of the land wanted to kill us O__O;; by using laser gun that blows up the head instantly >___<;; i was so scared... i just stood there.. and then few of them tried to escape but they got them T__T;; it was so disturbing, then it was just me and this eldest doctor with glasses and white coat... then he tells us that he will free us except the eldest guy go to the prison and the killer told me to go to k-mart? =______=;; tell me about it, k-mart store? wtf -__-;; so i was going there, i realized they sent pervert people to rape me T__T;; and i was running away from then, i was so scared and wishing i get out of here, i was thinking of that guy who saved my life... and then i was trapped, there was a wall next to k-mart... i couldn't go anywhere, then i saw a shadow above, and it was him T___T;; the guy who saved me >__<;; he came down and started killing those perverts. then he hugged me saying that he missed me 0___0 i was just shocked >__<;; and in loveeee lol XD

the dream could've gone longer, but my boyfriend called me F3 T________T;; so i woke up from my dream wahh T_T

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest koneko26

i dreamt that me and a friend were having coffee in a really high building and when i looked down i saw this guy and he ran into another building. and then i woke up. not really exciting.

Guest Maddie0407

This dream was probably a day before yesterday, since it was dreamless yesterday and this morning.

I dreamed that my aunt from Vietnam is coming here to live!

Like, WTF. I hate her. She's a biotch. <_<

I had a dream about dating a drug dealer and I remembered my whole family was literally standing in front of my school. So we waited for hours (and btw, it was in the middle of the night). My dad never got pissed, so my mom have decided to drive around the neighbourhood). We came back and found out that my bf was cheating on an another girl!!!

Guest xFloOwuffBB

Oddly enough. o_O I had a dream I was Big Bang's dream girl.

ROFLMFAOOO, i know, i must be too obsessed. o_o

Kay so we're all sitting down criss-cross applesauce. :]

& im in the middle

And all the members were glaring at each other.

And then,

SR : I still think she should be mine.. hmph.

Rest of BB : WHAT?!?!?! What are you talking about!

YB : Our maknae knows nothing, I should be the one with her!

&& here I am just sitting down like 'o.O'

So they all start pushing each other & argueing with each other;

And im like 'Okaaaay... i`ll be off now..'

N then Tae Yang's like

'NOOO DONT LEAVE!'

And he drags me off somewhere in their apartment.

ROFLMFAO, Such an odd dream.. xD

Guest RainingWendy

I dreamed that I was talking to Changmin from DBSK and I was speaking to him in Korean. And we took a picture together but he had to leave, and then there was a concert in my backyard.

i had SUCH a weird dream(s).....

i had a dream, within a dream, within my dream! O_O

always happens but argh it's usually a dream within a dream.

okay well it was planned that i might come over my bfs house tonight but we hadn't confirmed it yet until the morning.

so in this dream, i was sleeping.. then i slept until like 5/6pm and i was like, wth, he didn't even contact me & tell me whether i could come over!

but i woke up and there was this blackout? =S but i was on the computer & it was working? :s

so i asked my dad whether he could take me to my bfs house.. but then i woke up :s IN MY DREAM LOL.

so in my dream when i apparentely had dreamt of that, i called my bf cuz it was morning, and told him what happened & stuff.

THEN i woke up for real HAHA and it felt so real but so weird. i had to check my phone if i really did call him haha.

Guest <3 for six seasons

me and my friends owned a salon, and i became their experiment.

i had this weird hairstyle and they dyed my hair with rainbow colors,

and i wasn't even scared when they did that, i was like.. "OHHHH! this is gonna be funnnn!!~ :D"

V__________V

Guest tuna_madunna

Earlier I saw at Discover Channel, ULTIMATE Thrill Rides.

So that's what I dreamed about, the twills!

I was scared so I tried to take off some parts of the ride, then I bit it and broke my molar. OUCH.

Guest sweetheartx0x

i dreamt i was dating this actor (joseph gordon levitt; he's from Brick, The Lookout, 10 Things I hate About You, G.I. Joe) and we were walking through SoHo NYC hand in hand being all cute and then some random lady comes out of the corner and dumps some black water all over him and screams profanities. we're both so shocked so we walk into a small store and ask for the bathroom and we find it's a small, disgusting bathroom which only fits one person but we squeeze in together. so i reach over for the water and some black sludge runs out and i get instantly grossed out so i demand we leave and go back home. he still wants to go to lunch so we go to Macy's and buy a tshirt, a new pair of pants, undies, and socks. then we go on to our lunch date and have a fabulous date! and then when we're walking back home..we see the same lady and instead this time we kiss in front of her and she just glares at us..and then i WOKE UP! :wacko:

2nd dream (both last night; i just woke up once and fell back asleep)

& then i dreamt that he took me to a premiere of one of his movies and i was sitting down waiting for him to finish with the cameras and i'm in the theatre alone and out of nowhere comes out actress, sigourney weaver and she excuses herself to wake past me to sit down and she ends up sitting right next to me..so at this point i'm like SUPER nervous so i sit pretty still and then Joseph comes back. He notices Sigourney weaver and he introduces himself and I..I'm so shaken but i manage a quick glance and a pleasant hello and then she gives me a weird look.

HAHAH! I have such random dreams...once i dreamt that I was a fly and could hear what everyone's conversations were....

by the way..this is Joseph Gordon Levitt..I've had a crush on this kid since i was 12 and i'm now 21 so it's quite sometime...but this is the first time i've ever had a dream about him..i don't know why either.............

joseph-gordon-levitt-picture-1.jpg

i dream that i :) overslept -- missed the buss -.-;

fail the test; friends left without me;dad was ill-very ill

family was messed up--

): everything was wrong in my dream.

Then when i woke up -- i really did overslept,

missed my bus. But then :D i am glad that i have my family&friends :D

everything else was fine<3

Guest ForestRain

Well I dreamt about me being an actress...

and I went to a university somewhere near hollywood? and I was walking around campus with this blonde haired guy that I met and we were getting along really well. Then he wanted me to hang out with him and his friends. His friend was an older man and was the blonde guy from 007 hehe don't remember that actors name....but anyway I was shocked and amazed to meet an actor. Then I found out my friend was an actor himself and I got into this whole hollywood lifestyle. And someone asked me to act in a bigtime hollywood movie but I had to get some acting training at this workshop place...oh wow what a dream...it felt so real!

I won't bore you with more details I woke up from the dream when I finally went to the workshop^_^

Guest notafreak924

I know that I've dreamt about three events last night but I happen to remember only one XD It kinda weirded me out since I had that dream before and I'm surprised I still remembered it.

I dreamt of hiding inside a hotel room. I think I was suppose to get something but then some guy went inside so I hid. He kinda caught me and mistaken me for another person. A guy in fact. XD Then he asked me a few stuff as I turned around. He didn't suspect that I was a girl at first but when I left the room, he suddenly saw something that made him realize I was a girl. He looked outside the door to see if I was still outside but I was too fast for him. He tried to catch me but he wasn't able to. Then my dream ended. XD

It didn't make sense at all but I think someone was trying to get me or something.

man i dreamt of like.. going to vietnam like back & forth & forgetting things.

and i dreamt of having these birds & they crapped all over me. and then we were having this family dinner & we had hotpot O_O

Guest xlush

i've been TOO stressed/ tired/ worried about school to dream lately...

infact, i don't even rmb the last time i dreamed 0___o"

yeah.. i don't get any dreams when im overly exhausted. =/

Guest justiiine

i had a dreamless sleep last night ;p

but if i did have a dream i might have forgotten it while i was waking up. lol

Guest balloons*

my dream was weird....i was walking up the stair trying to reach the light but I couldn't reach it....=T

Guest faintbliss

i remember i had the coolest dream ever last night...

i was in another country... somewhere asian? japan maybe. and there was a train that went everywhere, like the one from spirited away. and my friends all went to go look at a museum about plates, but i didn't want to so I went to this hotel that was sponsored by angelic pretty and baby the stars shine bright (lolita brands), and i stayed there for a whole day and at the end they gave me three bags full of freebies that looked like those lucky bags they have at new year's, and i remember getting a lot of cutsews and headpieces... but i didnt get a jumperskirt, so i was really sad, because i really wanted a jumperskirt... and then one fell out of the sky. and i put it on and skipped away. XDD

Archived