Ko Soo 고수

Admin

You should watch his drama Green Rose, you will love him more because he is really cool and handsome in there. You are right, he has the most "ADORABLE" smile:) especially when he is shy and smile...it is the cutest:) He does not get to smile much in Green Rose, but in Marry a Millionaire, he smiles more and he look really cute

ditto...

yeah, kosoo has so adorable smile, and also he has so beautiful eyes...my friend met kosoo in person last year ...she said he had very shinning and lucid eyes...his face is really handsome, he has the soft and good voice too...she also got impressed by his behaviour... :)

and wow... yeah....i think he look soooooooooo cute when he's shy and smile, ... *faint* :wub:

---

i think "marry a millionaire" is a romance drama, it got some comedy in the first episodes tho...i love this drama...the story is getting better in the next ep, i think...i can't wait to see what will happen in ep 11... :)

---

i found some unseen fan caps on his fan meeting (August 7th, 2005)

kosoo look so great....<3333

he seems to be a fan of V-neck Tshirt...hehe j/k :D

fm13vq.jpg

fm24oe.jpg

fm30xc.jpg

fm40te.jpg

fm69zb.jpg

credits to cyworld,...

Annyong chingudeul ^^

It's been along since my last post in here ^^ but first of all.... "HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!" and congrat's to our lovely man GS ssi... :wub:

thank you to dawnanny for the clip ^^ and hello to you too badz ^^ seem you still remember my name although got wrong spelling ^^ (it's cecil).

thanks soju for the great captures, you are so wonderful... :D

I hope Dawanny unnie (if you watched it with Chinese sub) or someone can help us with translating his speech at the award too...

i really want to know too...i like his shy smile when he was giving the speech... :)

anyyong *waves*... welcome back cecil...^^

hi badz, thyle, sanluc,... :)

----

i have just come across this review about SOME at ACDdriffter......^^

Police officer Kang Sung-joo is in the middle of an investigation that deals with a missing 10 million dollars worth of drugs, a gangster/dealer conspiracy and a huge web that is tied together by an incriminating piece of evidence that falls into the hands of Seo Yu-jin, a local news reporter. The morning she receives it, Yu-jin begins to have visions and déjà vu’s for that particular day, as if she’s lived out various situations before and that they are already in her memory. At first it flusters her, as she attempts to realize what is going on, until she takes note of a specific gunshot that will be the death of someone by the end of the day.

Although the script feels rather generic and insanely confusing at times (especially the start), it all ends up a significant part of the director’s craft. Instead of taking a standard cop story and just trying to add zest through an all-star cast or an overload of action, Yoon-hyun ignores it and concentrates on telling a good mystery with a focus on the twists, the character chemistry, the mood and distinctive themes. Our cast is made up of relative newcomers Go Soo and Song Ji-hyo, but there’s absolutely no way of telling because they fill out their roles perfectly and professionally. To top off their fine performances is some great chemistry between them that hardly depends on romance but more on conversation, dependency and motivation. The characters are written well, each with his or her own distinctive personality that when embodied by the actors and put together, feels as natural as ever.

Perhaps the realism on that level helps us simply accept the supernatural visions Yu-jin receives throughout the film. It could have felt gimmicky, but when it’s integrated into her character logically, we can accept it. Ji-hyo also does an exemplary job expressing her character’s attempts to cope with these flashes. She definitely conveys how burdensome and daunting a task it is for her character, and she helps make it the biggest supplier of the film’s tension. The police investigation is all just fodder to keep the film moving, and as the villain revelations and certain twists show, it isn’t really meant to be all that dramatic. It’ll surely keep you watching, as it is Go Soo’s time to shine, but you’ll more likely be anticipating our two main stars’ relationship and how the visions might affect it.

The little touches of cinematography and music help the flow of the film immensely to simply keep us entertained. More often than not, there’ll just be a well-placed shot, a gorgeous image, or even a fun use of racked focus and perspective just to make a scene all the more vivid and enjoyable. Yoon-hyun helps set a very oddly surreal and dark mood with these touches. Throughout the film, everyone talks about the strange weather that day as half the city is engulfed in rain and the other half is perfectly sunny, and it’s a strange feeling to witness it on camera. Toss in a catchy and very well-used electronica soundtrack and a mellow tone, and the director has us in his hands, making us feel whatever he wants us to feel.

And on top of that, the thematic substance of commentary on technology just pushes Some even further. The entire film has a foundation of technology as the cause and solution to many of the conflicts that pop up throughout the story. There are plenty of plot events that depend on computers, cell phones, tracking devices, city cameras and even motion detector lights. It’s a great thing to think about afterwards as to why so much of the plot is built around these devices and how it made the film a bit more unique that expected.

Still, even though the film breaks away a bit, there’s a great deal of elements that can feel like another slick rehash of elements from other cop dramas. Though the important aspect of feeling empathy for the characters will eventually win you over, the slow, confusing start may deter progress and make you doubt the film’s quality. But stick with it, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Review by Tuna@ACDrifter

http://www.acdrifter.com/?page=Review&movie=Some#

Tuna seems to be a big fan of SJH hehe...j/k :D

anyway, ii agree with his opinion espcieally the part about the chemistry between Kosoo and Song Ji Hyo...

that's like what i felt about the couple when i watched SOME...i really enjoyed this movie....Kosoo was really good in the film. I like Song Ji Hyo too.... :)

helo everyone!!! congratulations to us!!!!... our FAVORITE STAR has been recognize again in his very good performance in Green Rose..!!! i really have the confidentce that he would grab that award!! and i was right!!!! yaho!1O1

tnx for the pix wow!!!! i was hoping he will come together with LDH!! hehe.... pardon me..!! they are my favorite couple .. even though they have separated ways already!!

more pics of GO SOO!!!

helo bao, thienly, thyle, cecille, dawnany etc!!!

jqs0bb.jpg

jqs28w.jpg

jqs2ro.jpg

Guest sanluc

thanks soju for the great captures, you are so wonderful... :D

I hope Dawanny unnie (if you watched it with Chinese sub) or someone can help us with translating his speech at the award too...

i really want to know too...i like his shy smile when he was giving the speech... :)

anyyong *waves*... welcome back cecil...^^

hi badz, thyle, sanluc,... :)

----

i have just come across this review about SOME at ACDdriffter......^^

Hi....bao3, so-ju, Cecil, badz, thyle..:)

bao3 thanks for pictures and review about SOME movie at ACDdrifter .... you made me want to watch SOME again for ...th times hehehe...

Yeah...agree with you, I also really enjoyed all things in this movie....the high-speed car chases, the music, the effects, the chemistry between the actress with big eyes...Song Ji Hyo and of course the main character...our dear man...Go Soo.. I like his acting ( as usual...hehe ), his hair-style, his fighting action..etc..etc...no wonder he got Best Newcomer award at 42th Daejong for this movie...!!

... I like this paragraph from the review........so true....:)

" Go Soo and Song Ji-hyo, but there’s absolutely no way of telling because they fill out their roles perfectly and professionally. To top off their fine performances is some great chemistry between them that hardly depends on romance and more on conversation, dependency and motivation. The characters are written well, each with his or her own distinctive personality that when embodied by the actors and put together, feels as natural as ever."

Guest sanluc

helo everyone!!! congratulations to us!!!!... our FAVORITE STAR has been recognize again in his very good performance in Green Rose..!!! i really have the confidentce that he would grab that award!! and i was right!!!! yaho!1O1

tnx for the pix wow!!!! i was hoping he will come together with LDH!! hehe.... pardon me..!! they are my favorite couple .. even though they have separated ways already!!

more pics of GO SOO!!!

helo bao, thienly, thyle, cecille, dawnany etc!!!

jqs0bb.jpg

jqs28w.jpg

jqs2ro.jpg

oopss.....had to hold my breath.....OMG....Go Soo really really looks gorgeous...hehehe..just like song lyrics..." too good to be true.....can't take my eyes of you..."

badz...thank you so much for the great pictures .... may I know for what occasion those photos made? advertisement maybe ?

oopss.....had to hold my breath.....OMG....Go Soo really really looks gorgeous...hehehe..just like song lyrics..." too good to be true.....can't take my eyes of you..."

badz...thank you so much for the great pictures .... may I know for what occasion those photos made? advertisement maybe ?

those pictures takes my breath away :D ...they are the photos of May&pole, a clothing brand :)

Guest sanluc

those pictures takes my breath away :D ...they are the photoshoot of May&pole, a clothing branch :)

yeah....imagine that....just his pics...already hold and take our breath away...how about meet the person face to face....wuahhhh..... really stop breath.....faint.....:D

ditto...

yeah, kosoo has so adorable smile, and also he has so beautiful eyes...my friend met kosoo in person last year ...she said he had very shinning and lucid eyes...his face is really handsome, he has the soft and good voice too...she also got impressed by his behaviour... :)

and wow... yeah....i think he look soooooooooo cute when he's shy and smile, ... *faint* :wub:

---

i think "marry a millionaire" is a romance drama, it got some comedy in the first episodes tho...i love this drama...the story is getting better in the next ep, i think...i can't wait to see what will happen in ep 11... :)

---

i found some unseen fan caps on his fan meeting (August 7th, 2005)

kosoo look so great....<3333

he seems to be a fan of V-neck Tshirt...hehe j/k :D

fm13vq.jpg

fm24oe.jpg

fm30xc.jpg

fm40te.jpg

fm69zb.jpg

credits to cyworld,...

...wish I was one of those fans.....hahah.....will stop breath....?? :D they are so lucky can met and shaked hand with him.....hm really made me envy.

BTW bao3 thanks for informed ab clothing brand May&pole... :)

guys do u have any infos about his career or personal plans of GS this 2006???

is he going to military??..

im hoping that marry a millionaire will increase its ratings!!...

bao OR ANYONE??,, can i ask for a summary of MAM???

..yes anyone please ? I'd like to know what he said that made people laughing...

there are some parts of his speech at the award

i would like to to share the glory of this award to my agency family: Young-Hun, Young-Suk, Jae-Hun, Mr. Kim Dong-Bum, Sung-A, Kwan-Young, Ah and my old brother Jong-Goo ( Jong Goo is kosoo's manager )...and my 1004soo family here (- in the audience seats, people shouted woaahhh...kosoo smiled) thank you...

uptill now, i am really thankful to have many teachers who have given me lots of good advices...

and i would like to show you that kosoo will act very hard...thank you very much"

(thanks Kyung Hee for the info...)

Hi....bao3, so-ju, Cecil, badz, thyle..

bao3 thanks for pictures and review about SOME movie at ACDdrifter .... you made me want to watch SOME again for ...th times hehehe...

Yeah...agree with you, I also really enjoyed all things in this movie....the high-speed car chases, the music, the effects, the chemistry between the actress with big eyes...Song Ji Hyo and of course the main character...our dear man...Go Soo.. I like his acting ( as usual...hehe ), his hair-style, his fighting action..etc..etc...no wonder he got Best Newcomer award at 42th Daejong for this movie...!!

yeah yeah, i like the car chases too, ...the OST was used actually well and intentionally, i think...it really fit the mood of the story...ah, do you know the song used in the last scene (kosoo steps out of his car and smilling at Song Ji Hyo, after that, the song starts)..I've been looking for that song so long...i haven't found out it in the OST list of SOME...

i think kosoo's got great style in the movie...when i saw his lion hairstyle at first i found it kinda funny...heheheh...but then when i watched SOME, i think kosoo looked really great with it, and also the silver thing he was wearing on his left ear....it looks so cool... :rolleyes:

i think kosoo acted well and naturally there...Song Ji Hyo did too ...her expression is really good when kosoo is shot and his blood is spit on her face

Guest samgirl

yeah yeah, i like the car chases too, ...the OST was used actually well and intentionally, i think...it really fit the mood of the story...ah, do you know the song used in the last scene (kosoo steps out of his car and smilling at Song Ji Hyo, after that, the song starts)..I've been looking for that song so long...i haven't found out it in the OST list of SOME...

i think kosoo's got great style in the movie...when i saw his lion hairstyle at first i found it kinda funny...heheheh...but then when i watched SOME, i think kosoo looked really great with it, and also the silver thing he was wearing on his left ear....it looks so cool... :rolleyes:

i think kosoo acted well and naturally there...Song Ji Hyo did too ...her expression is really good when kosoo is shot and his blood is over her face

can you please post some pics of SOME?

I am not familiar with the movie.

but i love Jerome ( oh btw in the Philippines its Jerome when they aired Green Rose here . I hope they air MAM too) also the pic of her lucky leading lady

yeah it still gives me chills when I see GS and LDH together. =)

can you please post some pics of SOME?

I am not familiar with the movie.

but i love Jerome ( oh btw in the Philippines its Jerome when they aired Green Rose here . I hope they air MAM too) also the pic of her lucky leading lady

yeah it still gives me chills when I see GS and LDH together. =)

GS and LDH is very great couple...

I really love the subtle chemistry between them...they look so adorable together.... :blush:

these are some captures by soju...^^

oah...his smile...*faint*

some66hz.jpg

some78ee.jpg

some24fq.jpg

su8.jpg

su9.jpg

200411011758431.jpg

200411011816101.jpg

wow bao. i'm really impress, that pic is longtime ago if I don't see it again I already forget :P

sorry If already post, this is pic cap from showbiz scoop Arirung, bao you remember? I'm already at popcorn

arirang16ao.jpg

arirang20na.jpg

thanks all for posting beautifual pictures of Ko Soo. I have watched SOME. Eventhough I got confused with the story a little bit but over all, it is a good action movie and Ko Soo did well with his action. Just like his action skill in Green Rose, his act in this movie is great too. He should do more dramas and movie with action...I love his kicks.