[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

cools... let me know if you can't find it.. I'll try to post it...

no luck so far on my search. if you can post it, that would be wonderful since CB is being dumb at the moment. thanks again.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SpoiledReBelle

no luck so far on my search. if you can post it, that would be wonderful since CB is being dumb at the moment. thanks again.

K.. but sorry.. I have to post when I have time...most likely later today k> :D

Edit*

Here's the first one:

Bada - HSC 11-06-2004

The Second one:

Part one:

Bada - HSC 03-18-2006

Part two:

Bada - HSC 03-25-2006

credits to SESBOX

yeah.. I was gonna put Ji.. but went with Chi...

cools.. do you know if GooRah is Funny?

He is one of the regulars of "Star Golden Bell" if you watch that show. Sometimes nicknamed "the bulldog" by the MC's there.

Guest SpoiledReBelle

He is one of the regulars of "Star Golden Bell" if you watch that show. Sometimes nicknamed "the bulldog" by the MC's there.

Yeah I watch sometimes.. but I don't really know their names..but I mostly watch cuz Bada's on it :P

I will check to see.. thanx :D

Yeah I watch sometimes.. but I don't really know their names..but I mostly watch cuz Bada's on it :P

I will check to see.. thanx :D

Can't miss him, He always sit in the top right corner.

Suh Ji Young

It is HIS 1st her second!

am i the only one that gets confused between seo ji young from jewelry and seo ji young from s#arp? since they have the same name and both ex-member of a group.

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

am i the only one that gets confused between seo ji young from jewelry and seo ji young from s#arp? since they have the same name and both ex-member of a group.

you mean seo IN young from jewelry? there's no one named seo ji young in jewelry :) seo in young and seo ji young are good friends actually.

first off i want to say sorry if what i will ask isnt allow. i was wondering if anyone know if there is sub for the episode with Jang Woo Hyuk and Hye Bin. thank you

you mean seo IN young from jewelry? there's no one named seo ji young in jewelry :) seo in young and seo ji young are good friends actually.

o0o it makes a lot more sense now. i always skimmed through the ji and in but thank you, i get it now. im dumb... :sweatingbullets:

@xn2004

nope no subs for that

i think the only one with sub is eru vs dana part 1

:P

the hwanhee vs chae yeon happy shares company i watched on youtube has english subs on it also.

I'm so glad to see the part 1 sub for the Eru and Dana episode :D That was one of my fave. And I was just wondering can anybody upload the Eru VS Dana Part 2 (HQ or MQ) quality to gigeshare or any other place is fine except clubbox. I only find the LQ one in the nonclubbox section so that's why. Please help.

And I'm so excited to see Seo Ji Young again, haven't seen her for awhile after Love Letter. or maybe I'm just behind on these shows.

Archived