Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

@Falcior: I think she still have some attraction towards you. But since she's already attached, you should probably back off. There's no point for you to over analyze now, since she knew that you was interested in her but still chose to start a relationship with another guy. I hope that helped.

^Is she on good term with her ex? As in are they still friends? Maybe she wanted to stay back to ask him questions about homework since they have class together? Nonetheless,  I understand why you feel bad. If she keeps doing this, you have to ask or say "You know, it bugs me that you are with your ex after class, but it's alright as long as you are being honest with me." My boyfriend talks to his ex occasionally since they remain as friends, and he cares for her. He will always tells me beforehand that he is going to talk to his ex. I don't expect him to tell me all the time, but by telling me, at least I feel assured that he isn't sneaking around whatsoever. 

I hope you get my point =). 

Ladies, what types of hints do you pick up on if a guy isn't interested in you?

Maybe what I'm trying to ask is this: if a guy wasn't interested in you, how would you like him to let you know?

Tell me with words... misunderstandings caused by bad communication = consequences = girl annoying you forever if you wont tell her directly.

depends on the girl too... I mean, if she's blinded by her love then she wont notice anything. if she's reasonable then she'll see the signs.

Guest ANJEE<3

Ladies, what types of hints do you pick up on if a guy isn't interested in you?

Maybe what I'm trying to ask is this: if a guy wasn't interested in you, how would you like him to let you know?

straight up. but that's only if the girl is being pushy and not getting whatever hints you were sending out in the first place.

otherwise, i agree with the whole situation where you can feign(or real) interest in other girl(s) and talk to her about it. she has should understand then.

Need you help on this ladies! I posted in the Guy thread too, but wanted other girls' opinions as well.

So. This guy I've known since I was like 12 asked me out yesterday, and I said yes. We enjoyed the date, ice cream parlor, and we've made it official.

The thing is, I'm 16 [A junior] and he's 17 [A senior]. That's not the problem. The thing is, I'm his first. First kiss, first girlfriend. I've had one long relationship before and been out with a few other guys. The thing is, he's a shy guy to begin with and being his first makes me nervous. 

How should I treat him? With respect obviously, but anything special I should do to make him feel more comfortable?

Need you help on this ladies! I posted in the Guy thread too, but wanted other girls' opinions as well.

So. This guy I've known since I was like 12 asked me out yesterday, and I said yes. We enjoyed the date, ice cream parlor, and we've made it official.

The thing is, I'm 16 [A junior] and he's 17 [A senior]. That's not the problem. The thing is, I'm his first. First kiss, first girlfriend. I've had one long relationship before and been out with a few other guys. The thing is, he's a shy guy to begin with and being his first makes me nervous. 

How should I treat him? With respect obviously, but anything special I should do to make him feel more comfortable?

Well the same happened to me when I was 15, but in the other position: I was the "no bf before" one lol. So, as I am a girl, obviously I was a bit more shy and a bit cold... My bf waited for me to be ready for stuff, and when he would get too pushy, I would tell him honestly. So yah, don't be pushy, even though I think a guy would mind less ;) and it's been 5 yrs we're together so... we never know!

Guest cheerydumdum

there's this guy i'm really close friends with and we've known each other for over 9 years, but we're not the kind of friends who hang out a lot. we talk online a lot, and he always makes my day and makes me laugh. the last couple times we hung out, i noticed that when i'm around him, i don't feel extremely nervous or have butterflies in my stomach. i know that sounds kind of silly, but isn't that how you tell that you like someone? when i look at him, i don't think, "wow. i really like this guy." but the weird thing is that i think about him all the time, and the thought that he doesn't like me makes me really unhappy. whenever we have to part ways, i just feel this overwhelming sadness and miss him a lot, especially because i don't know when i'd get to see him again.

i talked to my friend about this and she says that she thinks i'm infatuated with him. she thinks i like the idea of him being my bf, but don't actually like the guy. what do you guys think? what exactly does being infatuated mean?

There is this girl I am attracted to. I know all girls are different and I am really clueless when it comes to seeing if a girl returns my attempts at flirting or has feelings for me. Anyways, I`ve been talking to this girl and we can converse pretty well however there are times where I have to break the silence. She sometimes starts a conversation but its usually me. Maybe cause we still don`t know each other pretty well or maybe cause she is older than me and more mature haha. Plus she always replies to my text. 

So I guess what I am asking for is some insight. I was planning to let her know and treat her as if she was an older sister to me so she can drop that ¨what if he likes me¨ suspicion.  Once we get really close, I would then plan to confess to her. Is this a good idea? bad idea? What should I do.. D:

Guest joie.de.vivre

What do you think about most during your day?

classes/other immediate commitments, boyfriend, books, the future, family/friends, miscellaneous worries, random funny stuff, hobbies, what I'm going to do with my life, etc.

There is this girl I am attracted to. I know all girls are different and I am really clueless when it comes to seeing if a girl returns or has feelings for you. Anyways, I`ve been talking to this girl and we can converse pretty well however there are times where I have to break the silence. She sometimes starts a conversation but its usually me. Maybe cause we still don`t know each other pretty well or maybe cause she is older than me haha. Plus she always replies to my text. So I guess what I am asking for is some insight. I was planning to let her know and treat her as if she was an older sister to me so she can drop that ¨what if he likes me¨ suspicion.  Once we get really close, I would then plan to confess to her. Is this a good idea? bad idea? What should I do.. D:

I don't think you should do the "older sister treatment" with her...that's just confusing for everyone involved. It sounds like she's pretty consistently responsive on her end, so that's a good thing. Whenever you feel that it's natural to do so, confess, I guess?

Guest likelovers

Does it mean anything when girls use emo cons in text messages? Or am I over analyzing it.

I agree with the previous poster.

I personally abuse emoticons <:

Guest nana544

Does it mean anything when girls use emo cons in text messages? Or am I over analyzing it.

I used it sometimes because I feel that way :)....like now :). Like, I'm happy to text that person etc....I also do that to my friends too...

Guest cheerydumdum

nobody's responded to my question so far, probably because it's on the previous page. some input please? :sweatingbullets:

there's this guy i'm really close friends with and we've known each other for over 9 years, but we're not the kind of friends who hang out a lot. we never hang out just to enjoy some time with each other. we talk online a lot, and he always makes my day and makes me laugh. the last couple times we hung out, i noticed that when i'm around him, i don't feel extremely nervous or have butterflies in my stomach. i know that sounds kind of silly, but isn't that how you tell that you like someone? when i look at him, i don't think, "wow. i really like this guy." but the weird thing is that i think about him all the time, and the thought that he doesn't like me makes me really unhappy. whenever we have to part ways, i just feel this overwhelming sadness and miss him a lot, especially because i don't know when i'd get to see him again.

i talked to my friend about this and she thinks i'm infatuated with him. she thinks i like the idea of him being my bf, but don't actually like the guy. what do you guys think? what exactly does being infatuated mean?

nobody's responded to my question so far, probably because it's on the previous page. some input please? :sweatingbullets:

there's this guy i'm really close friends with and we've known each other for over 9 years, but we're not the kind of friends who hang out a lot. we never hang out just to enjoy some time with each other. we talk online a lot, and he always makes my day and makes me laugh. the last couple times we hung out, i noticed that when i'm around him, i don't feel extremely nervous or have butterflies in my stomach. i know that sounds kind of silly, but isn't that how you tell that you like someone? when i look at him, i don't think, "wow. i really like this guy." but the weird thing is that i think about him all the time, and the thought that he doesn't like me makes me really unhappy. whenever we have to part ways, i just feel this overwhelming sadness and miss him a lot, especially because i don't know when i'd get to see him again.

i talked to my friend about this and she thinks i'm infatuated with him. she thinks i like the idea of him being my bf, but don't actually like the guy. what do you guys think? what exactly does being infatuated mean?

Hmm... Maybe you just want to have a bf these days, but you don't really see any other guy... So then there's this friend, but he's not really the one you're looking for... I think you could try to hang out with other guys and see if you still think about him. Then you'll know a bit more about your feelings for him I guess...

• 3 weeks later...

am i over thinking things? recently i noticed that when my bf and I are together he gets distracted or pays more attention to tv [when we're at his house or my house] and he doesn't seem as talkative [online]. We recently went through alot of fights and issues that we resolved and worked out. I guess things are still sensitive?