Geu Deh Ji Geum

Guest fantasiimaker

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I should've watched Full House when I had the CDS ><" But for some reason I have the OST O_o

Anyway, your pronounciation sounds good to me. Not that I would know the difference and it sounds prettiful <3

wow, it's been a while since i've listened to your clips. in fact, this is the first time this year i've heard someone singing from soompi.. i've been so busy that i've been absent here for a while XD

ok, going back to the clip:

OMG, Lisa, you sound so good! I love this song too, so i know it very well. and you sound so much like the original! <3<3

great, fantastic job as always :D

Guest `C0NNiE ;D

Your voice is so great ;] I love how you're giving the song a calm feel. Your Korean is actually pretty good. I think you need some emphasis on some of the consonants, though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ADORE.you

lols seriously .. your voice is REALLY REALLY good =) i likes it alot !! .. you sound like Lyn .. maybe even better for this song ..

Guest xbamboo

wow, just wow.

your voice is so strong & pretty!

i listened to some of your other songs too,

i really loved "a love before time"

are you chinese/ mandarin? ^___^

Archived