炎亞綸 Aaron Yan Ya Lun , READ 1ST PAGE FIRST!! :)

raasyndrome

Guest cannedpeaches

wow hes in uni! and for journalism too! that totally changes the way i see him, ahha.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Joanne <3

Awww man, there is no way that this thread could only be 3 pages long! Nuuu~~~!!!

Arron is so hot and cute. If it weren't for Wu Zun, I'd be all over him :P. Well... actually I still am... but :ph34r:... shhh!!

His smile... :blush: *nosebleeds*

62xfcpc.jpg

61lqr2e.jpg

537pw6o.jpg

Credits to their respective owners - I have no idea who!

I like his old haircut better though. T__T

Guest Pink_Bubbles

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

MY YALUN!

I LOVE HIM.

MARRY ME!

Everything about him makes me melt...haha. He is so cute and charming!

Guest Death Note

Aww poor granny :(

haha but im sure there are plenty that want to be friends with Arron hehe

Thanks for the article rainbow*

Ah! Arron looks so cute in the new pictures :D (he always looks good though heh)

Thanks for the pics Joanne0321 & iSayOink ~

Guest Pink_Bubbles

Arron's relationship is revealed

Arron is afraid of girls who chase him

Another Fahrenheit member Arron Yan, doesn't have problem with reading scripts, but in ISWAK2, he's acting as unwed young father. He feels uneasy when he thinks he's a young father but out of the drama, his love life is beaming. He admits that he has someone he likes and they often SMS and chat on MSN.

As we know, Arron's girlfriend is a year three dance student at Cultural University. They have an underground relationship for half a year. Recently, they go out pretty often for meals and gets closer to each other. Arron said "She has sharp features!". Talking about relationships, he's afraid of girls who woos him. He said that it will be more earnest if he chases the girl.

Translated by Starylosophy at Soompi

Awww Arron has a gf already!! I bet his fan's hearts are shattered!

:tears::o Apparently Arron has a gf?

My god.

I know this is very immature but this is what I did to his face when I found out =]

I HAD FUN! (ergh so sad!)

6bt17qe.jpg

Guest rainbow*

AS IF GF T^T i think i should wipe away all my nosebleeds i have had xD

NO SERIOUSLY! this cant be truuuue. i need to sleep >[ i hope there just rumours ='(

Guest iSayOink

lolllll guyss i think as fans, we should support him

not be mad at him :sweatingbullets:

so whoever that girl is, she's pretty lucky ^^

i wonder what she looks like!

maybe she's just as cute as rainie haha xD

Fahrenheit on English teens Magazine - Feb 2007

cover.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

teens Mag. Interview

Teens: you guys are either sick or injured, what is wrong?

Arron: when we went to HongKong i already had a fever, then i passed it onto DaDong. i thought that i would be better when i got back to Taiwan, but then i got the flu!

Jiro: i think im sick because of my work load! just joking! but because i have been filming a few raining scenes for work, plus my immune system is a bit weak, thats why i caught Arron's germs. but it's okay, i am in the process of feeling better.

Fahrenheit offically begun in September, and you guys have sung and acted in dramas, which one is better?

Arron: i like both. i used to love singing, but when i tried out acting, i found it very interesting as well.

Jiro: i like singing more, but after acting in a few dramas, i found that it gives me a sort of satisfaction. acting also lets me do things that i havent done before

WuZun: i never thought that i would become a artist, so i dont really like either, but i am trying them both out. acting lets you express yourself through emotions and actions, while singing lets you have direct contact with fans

Ever since filming "Hana-Kimi," WuZun and Ella have been rumored together. Jiro, you also took part in this drama, what do you think about their rumor?

WuZun: how come you arent asking me about this?

Jiro: *laughs* actually, the person with Ella is me! just joking, i dont want to start a new rumor between me and her. Ella is our senior in our company, so during filming she would help us out a lot. maybe it is because they have many scenes together, that~{!/~}s why people question their relationship.

WuZun: we are very happy that Ella taught us a lot, especially on how to handle the workload and pointers.

Since we are talking about relationships, how would you rate yourself as a boyfriend?

Arron: it depends on how much i like her. i will try my best to let her understand me and treat her well. very simple, but i give myself 90.

Jiro: when in a relationship, i get very into it. from previous experiences, id rate myself quite high. but now i wouldnt have the time to spend with my girlfriend, so i give myself 75

WuZun: i wont rate myself, i would do my best. if she can understand our busy schedules, then i can be a great boyfriend

Within the entertainment circle, who is your dream girl?

Calvin: i love S.H.E! i know i am greedy, but i love Hebe's appearence, Ella's personality and Selina's charm

Arron: Jolin. i admire her work attitude, she's worked so hard to get to where shes at right now. i also like Rainie's appearence. i saw her once and we talked.

Jiro: can i choose my mom? she really takes care of me, so i would look for that in a girlfriend. i dont mind being with a girl that's older then me, like VivianHsu, because then she is independent. *other members laugh*

WuZun: appearence isnt important to me, i rely on the feeling; i need to know and understand her. it's hard for me choose because ive only worked with Ella and Ariel.

Calvin: you like them all!

WuZun: im not like Calvin, wanting all S.H.E!

Calvin: no! i like Hebe the most!

WZun: did you hear that? write it down, quick! *laughs*

Haha, then who has the biggest chance of having an underground relationship?

Calvin: WuZun, because he is shy

WuZun: no, thats not true, im not that shy. i think it's Calvin, because he has too many girlfriends!

Calvin: no! if i ever have a girlfriend, i will let everyone know!

If you had to choose a song from your album to give your girlfriend, which one would you choose?

Calvin: "only have feelings for you," our duet with Hebe. it expresses the love between a couple; we are all shy, so this would be the best song

Arron has been said to offend people easily, have you ever offended any girls?

Arron: of course. i am a very straight forward person. i cannot stand some girls' actions, but when i tell them, they are offended by me. i dont girls who gossip. i think girls should be polite and respectful.

Then why does everyone say that you don't get along with the other members of the group?

Calvin: i think that is the way the paparazzi work, they like to make up interesting stories. i dont know where that rumor came from. we will not answer anymore of those nonesense, we will use actions to prove them wrong. fans can tell that we are all very good, i dont know why the reports have to write stuff like that

You guys are always compared to F4, who do you admire the most?

Arron: Vic, because of his personality. when "Comic Boyz" came out, he came out to support them

Calvin: Vanness. his attitude and hard work has brought him to a new level of an artist. i saw an interview about him, and he said that he is not satisfied with his role as in idol, and he strives for more. now he has done it.

Jiro: that's right, he knows what he wants. not only does he like singing and dancing, he also wants to imrpove himself in all aspects. i think his collaboration with Kangta was an excellent choice

WuZun: look at your body figure! you were once very skinny, but now you are very fit. it's not an easy thing to do because it takes a lot of effort

I hear that you guys like to go to the gym together, where do you guys usually go?

WuZun: we all want to train our bodies better, but we havent gone lately

Who is the laziest?

WuZun: the one that is laughing right now, Arron. it's not that he's lazy, but because he likes basketball more

Fahrenheit will be going to Singapore for S.H.E's concert, do you look forward to it?

Arron: it's my first time going, and i hear that it's very pretty and clean

WuZun: ive been there a few times due to modelling. my favourite thing there is to eat! i plan on taking them out to eat. *lists out a huge list of food*

Arron, Jiro & Calvin: you must be kidding! are you crazy, we will turn fat!

WuZun: no, those foods wont make you fat *turns to interviewer* ha ha ha, yes, they will turn fat!

Credits to: Arron's English Forum

Guest rainbow*

can i ask? for magazine interviews and things why do they enjoy reusing pictures again and again! I really like those pics, but i've seen them way too many times >[ heh.

about arron's gf ='( i cant help to feel sad! but newaiz, wuzun's answer to who his dream girl is, is so sweet! that appearance doesnt matter. yes. now i should stay in a smal lcorner and sober and try to be happy =p

Guest Death Note

aww Arron has a girlfriend X_x

But then again a guy like him can't stay single forever haha

I'm sad and happy @ the sametime. I wonder how she looks like.

She must be really special too him :)

haha I like Chun's and Jiro's answers the most :lol:

Chun made Calvin sound like a player when he said he had too many gf's hehe

thanks for the pics and article :D

Guest rainbow*

yeah man, i quite feel depressed most of the time now ='(. I dont want him to have a gf but i guess its a better thing for him so when he gets home from work all tired, he can be happy thinking about his gf. But yeah.. i dont think much of his fans will like it =X! i really want the PA ='( but my mummy wont let me aghh.

Guest Melyxcious

He will be acting with Jiro as two male leads in the upcoming idol drama "Let's Shake, Fried Rice"

Sweeeeeeeeeeet +______________+ <3333333333333333333333333 Arron & Jiro X3 yay my fave members<3

Anywho..

Hello Arron. You are so adorable.

I <3 you so much haha 8]

Thanks guys for the info and piccies :]!

Guest iSayOink

can i ask? for magazine interviews and things why do they enjoy reusing pictures again and again! I really like those pics, but i've seen them way too many times >[ heh.

about arron's gf ='( i cant help to feel sad! but newaiz, wuzun's answer to who his dream girl is, is so sweet! that appearance doesnt matter. yes. now i should stay in a smal lcorner and sober and try to be happy =p

Haha i know!!!

but maybe it's cuz the bluey one

was their debut picture and the

pink and purple one was for the magazine *shrug*

but yup omg speaking of magazines!!!

WHEREVER I SEE MAGAZINES in Chinese places,

I see Fahrenheit on the COVERS!!!! EEEKKK XDDD

^__^

Ivy

Guest lunalie

hahahaha aw i like this member! he's really cute and sweet seeming, and his face isn't bad either ;) he doesn't seem as popular though!

ooh a girlfriend huh. well, that's hard, but i do hope he's happy :)

Guest WitchGoddess

he is a super cutie, being the youngest one he is like seven years younger than Jiro or WuZun.

I like it when his hair is not too long. He looks cuter when it is cut short.

Thats super cute about the Rainie thing though.

Archived