[drama 2007] Get Karl, Oh Soo Jung! 칼잡이 오수정

Guest Soy

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shred

shirley, thanks for the new pics ...

someone correct me if i'm wrong ... young soojung was always in Love Letter back then, right?

can't wait for this drama :D

Guest kluva4eva

can't wait for this drama... it looks too cute to be true..... i wander if its gonna be hilarious like 'couple of fantasy'...... :blush:

"I Am Really Oh Ji Ho" - Special Disguise As A Fat Man in SBS, "Oh Sujung"

319_0.jpg

After Kim Ah Joong disguised herself in the movie, "200 lb Beauty," Oh Ji Ho is taking on the disguise as a fat man.

SBS ¡°Oh Sujung¡± is the next drama to be aired after "Bad Couple," starting on the 28th. The male lead character played by Oh Ji Ho had to wear a special disguise to act as an unattractive man.

On June 30th, Oh Ji Ho went to the office of a special effects makeup team, CELL, to do a special effects makeup test for the role of fat and unattractive Mansu in "Oh Sujung." The result of the two-hour long makeover produced a fat man who seemed totally unlike the former Oh Ji Ho.

"Oh Sujung" is a drama about Oh Sujung who chooses to marry a partner solely based on their wealth and background, and when the unattractice Mansu fails his law entrance examination, she dumps him on the day of their wedding.

Mansu gets traumatized by this and sets on a path of revenge to transform himself, and after succeeding in America by eight years of dieting and exercise, he becomes a professional golfer who exceeds Tiger Woods in terms of wealth and looks.

The fat version of Oh Ji Ho will be shown in episodes one, two and three.

credits: Rubie at the Celebrity News Thread

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=319

Guest litt0piggy

yay!!! soo jin is in here. too bad she just play the younger self of the main actress but oh well, it's still good. She hasn't been on tv for awhile . really miss her!!! Hope she will appear more in the future.

Guest lovegoodfood

yay!!! soo jin is in here. too bad she just play the younger self of the main actress but oh well, it's still good. She hasn't been on tv for awhile . really miss her!!! Hope she will appear more in the future.

she is very lovely in the variety show [love letter]...when she and kim ki bum interacts.... both of them are so adorable!!!!

Guest lovemod

Butcher Oh Soo Jung Trailer

mms://eventvod.sbs.co.kr/event/tv/osujung_teaser_070705.wmv

credits : เปเป้@popcornfor2

Guest antinh85

it's confirmed that the lead female is "uhm jung hwa".. i do like this actress.. i do love her music. though she's not as pretty as she was before. I do enjoy her movies and her last series was not a success. But i did enjoy "Tropical nights in december" to some extend.

here the summary from wiki..

Oh Ji Ho is set to act as Go Man Soo, a world known golf player who was dumped by a former beauty queen, Oh Soo Jung (Uhm Jung Hwa) seven years ago. Their fate becomes reversed when Oh Soo Jung who is now known as an old maid comes chasing after Go Man Soo who is now a 'golden bachelor' with good looks and money.

i'm not too excited about the story... it will be broadcast july

Uhm%20Jung%20Hwa.jpg

Guest antinh85

her hair is horrible.. she used to look so good with long hair.. why must she keep on going with these bad hair dos...

oh darn, only 3 episodes, lol i was hoping for more of the fat suit, i guess its your basic drama about an ugly duckling turned swan guy -_- XD still ojh

Guest Saragorn

Hahaha, Oh Ji Ho in a fat suit. Just... lol. :lol: It's always the hot ones, I guess... I didn't even watch a trailer, just looked at those pictures in order, and I busted up laughing. I agree that it's not too original sounding, but it is, after all, Oh Ji Ho, so I'll be watching it later. :D

Guest *beccas

oh my...i think i will be definltly watching this drama....

it grabs my attention...

since it says that he will be playing.. golf..that is even more interesting since i play golf :)

Guest ms_s0cal

ohhhh oh ji ho!?!? new drama!?!? sounds interesting!! i cant wait to see him in this one!!! love him in super rookie and fantasy couple!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived