Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest margiestevens16

@Danie_A yes we should be seing his hk airport pics soon. According to flight tracker the plane just landed it was 48 mins delayed.

oh, I didn't expect to see him at the airport now. I thought he would do like last time, that is to leave Seoul in the morning for the afternoon/evening event :-)
It looks like he had to take the VIP passage again ???
Minho, why don't you have your bang cut. I can't stand your hair covering most of your gorgeous face.

Thanks everyone for the update. :-)

Guest suezat

With his hair like that he look like anime character , he didn't wear sunglasses so he fit the look perfectly.

myoblu said:    Rise and fight for our Prince , Minoz . Let's don't pretend that we don't see that he's deeply wounded ! Let's put the  smile on his face and the sparks in his eyes , if we really love him ,no matter what ! I'm a Minsunner with gloomy heart , but his spirit is more important and right now he needs our /your help   FIGHTING !

Annyeong, Minoz!  :-h
Aww, let's leave his hair be, shall we? \m/  He can always style it up when he needs to ;;)Me likey One-Eyed Lee :x :x  CBhKDTnUMAAHR_W.jpg:large

64441a2fjw1eqqdatxnbbj20rs15omzr.jpg

Aww, someone got an eyeful....I'm so jelly crazya_org.gif005EcdnAjw1eqqgwlnhanj30hs0vkadz.jpg

HK Minoz are daebak!  Waited for hours late into the night and based on THIS news flash, there were over 200 screaming fans! =D> ^:)^Short Fancam (warning:  Too loud!)
64441a2fjw1eqqk070mdfj20gw0nnmzh.jpg
cr as tagged

Ok, my theory on his hair  :))  Like some Hollywood stars, perhaps he decided not to cut it until he finds a new project.  Let's just hope that he finds one before he needs to put on a headband in order to see :))
More FANCAMS at ICN 20150401
by Rainbow_MH

by Hunky Dory

Earlier, outside the salon.He was reaching out to receive something from a fan....CBf1EsCUUAAysVh.jpg
Curious what he got? :))

As an April Fool's prank, playful fan gave him poop-shaped chocolate

heia_org.gifCBf1bq-UgAAfXuM.jpg:largeCBf1FjyVEAAPOO2.jpg

cr YolandaWang

Does any one have any problem with this Male God voting page at all?

http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/

I don't know why I am always kicked out to the look-like-log-on page, and I strongly believe that we don't have to set up an account in order to vote at all.

By the way if you haven't voted, please do that if you can. When I first saw Minoz circulating it on twitter, I thought I wouldn't do it this time. He got the title last year, it's OK for me that title go to someone else this year. But Minoz love him so much, and they really try hard to show he is still the one who deserves the title. So I feel uncomfortable not helping out. I have seen many days Minho is on top. Now there are only a few days left, I think all other fandoms are pushing it hard. I don't know what Minho's rank is now. But I guess all the votes are so important at this moment. So please join force with other Minoz, casting your vote whenever possible, till April 5. Don't stress over it, though. In my experience, you can vote as many times as you can/want.

adamfever said: Does any one have any problem with this Male God voting page at all?

http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/

I don't know why I am always kicked out to the look-like-log-on page, and I strongly believe that we don't have to set up an account in order to vote at all.

By the way if you haven't voted, please do that if you can. When I first saw Minoz circulating it on twitter, I thought I wouldn't do it this time. He got the title last year, it's OK for me that title go to someone else this year. But Minoz love him so much, and they really try hard to show he is still the one who deserves the title. So I feel uncomfortable not helping out. I have seen many days Minho is on top. Now there are only a few days left, I think all other fandoms are pushing it hard. I don't know what Minho's rank is now. But I guess all the votes are so important at this moment. So please join force with other Minoz, casting your vote whenever possible, till April 5. Don't stress over it, though. In my experience, you can vote as many times as you can/want.

LMH's HK arrival 20150401by WINNY K STAR- HK
Definitely lookin' The Boss (and far from "wounded") ;))Such a beautiful and warm smile he has 8-> :xCBjHmofUkAA6W6R.jpg

Per WinnyKStar, despite the 1-hr delay, over 200 fans showed up at the end of the VIP channel to cheer him up.  [source]CBjHmvwUkAA5gQP.jpg
Fans were gathered on all sides =D>CBjHmwEUMAAYDHr.jpg

ANOTHER NEWS BROADCAST OF HIS ARRIVAL http://v.qq.com/cover/u/u1of3sxf7r0sy60.html?vid=v0016feff9c
50ec2bd8gw1eqr2a94bynj20ir0et41j.jpg

A new post on Weibo :【DCinside】电视剧dc#不负责任的小道# 李敏镐今年十一月份的电视剧基本已确定,电影的新闻在四月中旬也许也会出。

It said that Minho's new drama in November was basically confirmed, and the news about the movie may be come out on middle of Apr.
If the information is from DCinside, is it more creditable ?  

@gtLmh0622 Haha...I was just about to PM you about this tootha_org.gif since I couldn't quite make out the translation.  But it seems we will need to wait awhile for confirmation.  Hopefully soon fingerscrossed.gif

Inside Page of GRAZIA Apr 2015 What was he thinking....wearing that awful shirt? heia_org.gif944da51fjw1eqr0poyj9aj20go0l6juj.jpg
cr Iced_Mocha