Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest piyawanpp

wow, finally, see him again. miss u, Minoah!

it's about a week, ryt? :sweatingbullets: but i think it's like a month-time -_-

hahaha me too ,It's like a month, finally we see him again. :D

looking forward this mag. launch,thanks mytafan. :D

Guest ml_87

The online vote for 'Seoul Drama Awards 2009'

Posted on AsiaToday, reporter Park Kwang Sun, 2009-07-13

English translated by loveminho.com

Yahoo! Korea which is chosen as the online official partner of 'Seoul Drama Awards 2009'(SDA 2009) has revealed that the online vote to choose the best drama, actor and actress will be held until August 31st.

Yahoo! Korea, in its 2nd running as the online partner, has held the online popularity vote submitted from China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea and HongKong. (http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index_KR.html). The drama, actor & actress who gets the most votes, will be given 'Netizen Popularity Award' in the 'SDA 2009' ceremony held on September 11th.

Especially since the voting page is served in English and Japanese, it is expected to get world-wide votes as well as from Asia which is the hub of 'Korean Wave'.

Furthermore, Seoul City will sponsor this event and provide various events for domestic and overseas netizen.

In this online vote, there's a total of 35 dramas including 15 Korean dramas such as 'Boys Over Flowers' 'Il Ji Mae' 'Beethoven Virus' 'East of Eden' are nominated. And there's a total of 67 actors and actresses including Korean actors such as 'Lee Min Ho' 'Lee Jun Ki' 'Gu Hye Sun' 'Kim Nam Ju' are nominated.

The results of the vote can be confirmed at the same time. It is expected to attract lots of netizens' interests.

From DC gallery

This message is from his fan who was at DaeDong department store during the draw.

Yesterday(12th), there was a draw for the winners who can get LMH's autograph at the fan signing event held at DD department store on July 18th.

These are big banners used as a background during the draw. I got them from the staff of DD department store.^^

My friend and me didn't win the draw. Two fans came from Seoul won the draw...Congratulations!! It was sad to see that one fan who came all the way from Japan didn't win. The staff from DD department store said that there were lots of inquiries about LMH's fansigning event from Japan. Many fans, who didn't win, couldn't leave right away after the draw.

Over 2000 people participated in the event. I think they are customers of the store as well as LMH's devoted fans. But the customers were also very excited to hear that LMH will be in their home town.

The MC in the draw said that he has never imagined LMH's popurarity so high like this. LMH has become the national actor.^^

aaargggghh!!! i juz noticed this pic.!

i only saw his head while he was exit from the backdoor of Dome Art.

Mino had changed his pant and only wore slippers..sooo cute!!~~ :wub:

the Cadillac car is so big but not for Mino thou.. his height as same as the car ^^

and thank you so much myta,

i'm soo move reading the staff's message.. gosh.. finally we see him again.. :wub:

can't wait for the magz will be released.. ^^

we'll see him again on gwangju & chanwon fan signing events on July 18th .. :phew:

Lan, thanks for smapxsmap link.^^

reading from the staff message, the show was juz about aired tonight due to some reasons.

and also the fan's entry from DD store.

wonder who's the MC whom said that he has never imagined LMH's popurarity so high?

helloooo?? where have you been??... kekekeke.. :P

Japanese fans are everywhere juz want to see Mino... so sweet ^^

anyway guys, do you know the YT link of Star Golden Bell ep.200 with eng subt, which Mino in it?

i've ever watched it, but i cannot find ii >,<

thanks in advance!

Guest ml_87

sarah: the smapxsmap show is too funny! the 2 hosts, esp the older one makes me laugh (even i dun understand anything) :rolleyes:

he acts like a gf to make Mino comfort him :wacko:

Guest ml_87

i quote this from joondi thread :). how to vote on Japanese and korean websites :D

HOW TO VOTE From JAPANESE WEBSITE :excl:

>> open this link .

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/jp_vote_drama.html

vote for BEST DRAMA and click red button..

sdajpg.jpg

just wait a second for ads.. ur choice will appear like this pic and click black button..

sdajpg1.jpg

serch LEE MIN HO, vote LMH for BEST ACTOR and click red button..

sdajpg2.jpg

ur choice will appear like this pic and click black button..

sdajpg3.jpg

vote for BEST ACTRESS and click red button..

sdajpg4.jpg

sdajpg5.jpg

and last, click black button.. and finish! your vote definitely counts! :excl:

sdajpg6.jpg

HOW TO VOTE From KOREAN WEBSITE :excl:

>> open this link

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/kr_vote_drama.html

vote for BEST DRAMA and click red button..

sdakorea.jpg

just wait a second for ads.. ur choice will appear like this pic and click black button..

sdakorea1.jpg

serch LEE MIN HO, vote LMH for BEST ACTOR and click red button..

sdakorea2.jpg

sdakorea3.jpg

for BEST ACTRESS and click red button..

sdakorea4.jpg

sdakorea5.jpg

and then we must fill a form like this pic.. and you can fill it whatever you want to write.. you don't need to fill ur real identity. :)

sdakorea6.jpg

i make an example like this.. :P

Name : MinSun

Address : MinSun FTW

E-mail : MinSUn@yahoo.com

sdakorea6-1.jpg

and last, click black button.. and finish! your vote definitely counts! :excl:

sdakorea7.jpg

cre:petitegirl@joondi thread

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

i voted him... in korean version using mozilla.. in japanese using IE..

hope he will win....

Jelita, Hagumi thanks for sharing all the stuffs of Mino n BOF...

i also want... :P

welcome to all newbies :D

~~enjoy~~

no biGGies...im happy to share them with u...currently waiting for MINOZ tshirt...heheh :phew::D

Guest chiara

F4 Variety Show - SmapXSmap in Japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ0TDoQs3xo

2irr7fc.jpg

Download: MEGAUPLOAD or SENDSPACE

credit: DC Minho Gallery

Btw, did anyone record the Ent Relay - Trugen Int on KBS World last nite?

I could only vote once per day.

Blame my poor brain. I can't erase my cookies since I've forgotten most of passwords already. and I can't use that lousy IE in addition to my firefox browser.

credit: DC Minho Gallery

Btw, did anyone record the Ent Relay - Trugen Int on KBS World last nite?browser.

thanks for the link chiara....yes record them but don't know how to transfer the file...anyway there will be another repeat of the show on Wednesday 6pm if am not mistaken

thought it was an old lady in the smap2 caps/clips :P ...later realise it was Shingo one of the host :lol:

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Hi! I made some Min Ho icons and I wanted to share it with you guys.

leeminho14.jpgleeminho15.jpgleeminho16.jpgleeminho17.jpgleeminho18.jpg

More HERE

If you want to use, please credit and drop a comment.

Thank you.

Guest situjing

hi guys! Please participate in the SHOWBIZ EXTRA 1000th Episode Special Survey and vote for Lee Min ho for the Best Super Rookie in the drama/movie industry category. You can also vote for him as your favorite actor, just choose others and type his name as your bet. Happy Voting!!!!!!Showbiz Extra 1000th Episode Survey