Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

Is there a click button beside his name ?It may sound silly but with the help of my family i still could not locate the click button . i am still seaching for it .must stop staring at those guys. Thank for your help !!

it's the vote in allkpop, ryt? i dun like that web <_< , but still go to vote for our boy :P . yeah, the button is on the left of his name :D

--------

quite boring since there's nothig to do in such a hot Saturday evening and I visited BOF thread to revise all the sweet memories of GJP :rolleyes:

BOF938.jpg hot hot :rolleyes:

luvsoompivs00600524yi7.jpg

sometimes, the curly hair is not a bad choice Minoah :rolleyes: u're just tooooooo handsome here :)

Is there a click button beside his name ?It may sound silly but with the help of my family i still could not locate the click button . i am still seaching for it .must stop staring at those guys. Thank for your help !!

yes..there is a button/circle besides his name(on the left side of his name)...his name is the last on the list.....

if you see the result bar showing the % and number of votes, that means you have voted already..

Guest flowermumsusan

yes..there is a button/circle besides his name(on the left side of his name)...his name is the last on the list.....

if you see the result bar showing the % and number of votes, that means you have voted already..

I think i had cast the vote as the result bar show the %.Thank you very much !!!

Guest zanessa

ok new here always on lerker mode

but just finished watching BOF

WOW WOW

love this dude he's uuuubbbeerrr Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx for opening this thread................:)

Guest piyawanpp

Hi, :D

long time for me to post this thread, I have finished voting for our Mino.

I think we can press voting one more time( becuz I enter voting more time last night haha)

Voting! Fighting!!

Guest ml_87

Hi, :D

long time for me to post this thread, I have finished voting for our Mino.

I think we can press voting one more time( becuz I enter voting more time last night haha)

Voting! Fighting!!

voting voting! *cute*

anyway, welcome back gal :D

wendy: ths for the piz. 1 week left. cant wait for his concert!! :rolleyes: good luck for yr trip! :lol:

Guest jennyalfeche

natali that's one of my favorites actually inculding these...

can't spend the day without looking at these pics, actually... :D

the pic you posted is on top of my list, :lol:

ed6d9b13989d2ba26438dbe.jpg

eca29482664858a16c8119c.jpg<<<he looks like an ANGELhere :wub:

cb92f81f9f3cb9ebe0fe0bd.jpg

and he's so cool here in his eyewear... i'm dying of love everytime i see this pic! :wub::lol:

bestc.jpg

pinkypeachlady, I'm currently watching m@ckerel run and beleive me, i've been watching it for 3 months now! i can't seem to finish it properly because I watch BOF everyday! hahahaha!!! :lol:

i'm dying to watch the full episode of I am Sam, I can't find anywhere the complete episodes and i can't find the dvd to but it either...I used to find I am Sam Before but never considered buying it, silly me... Had I known it was Minho, I could have bought it...tsk tsk! :mellow:

f237d913d84864275baf533.jpg

cr: baidu

Guest ml_87

according to newsen, Mino left hospital on June 11th. ths to his quick recovery, he was sent home earlier than usual.