Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

8 hours ago, urkhan said:

"2016 Birthday Support - Round 1"

It is Min Ho's 30th birthday this year. Lee Min Ho 1st Hong Kong Fans Club has sent our birthday blessings by doing advertisement in Seoul.

Location: Near Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 1

Period: Now until July 8, 2016

Special thanks to Minoz Peace for the photo and also all Minoz that joined this event.

lmh1hkfc

Hi urkhan, thanks for the reminder about his birthday soon (June 22) - Ye, he's 30 using the lunar calendar but only 29 years old for western. Well, rather than calculating age based on the actual, physical number of days, months, and years that have passed since the moment of one’s birth, South Korea uses the lunar calendar to determine age, and this somehow manages to add from 1 to 2 years on to someone’s physical age. How does this work for those who are not familiar with this? When you are born, you are immediately considered to be one year old — and so the moment you pop out of the womb, despite being only seconds-to-minutes old, you’re already celebrating your literal first birthday. - Hahaha. Most Koreans celebrate both Western New Year and Lunar New Year. Some Koreans count themselves one year older on January 1, not on their actual birthdays. So, in Korea, when the new year comes everyone grows one year older all together. :P

• Like 5

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

LMH and Tiffany Tang, lovely !!    

IKR--they have great chemistry both in front and behind the cams. I wonder if he was influenced by some measure by Tiffany to set up his own agency, since she also left her company to set up her own. She seems to be level-headed like him despite her commanding popularity.

So is our boy traveling on his birthday to continue BH promos? I hope not--he needs to spend this milestone with his family and friends.

More pics of his to-die-for profile :wub:

ClJ68_JVYAAQJ0e?format=jpg&name=large

ClJ640kUYAEoMyj?format=jpg&name=large

c3f98726jw1f4y9twziq9j21hf1z8x40.jpg

cr as tagged 

• Like 7

The most influential Asian Industry figure? Just wanna share my humble opinion on this award. I felt for very long time that he was indeed the most influential figure in his time-line not only in minor but larger asia. The award is more or less just on paper now but lmh for me even as a fan is difficult to rate at this point in life bc time has been moving so fast that even we as fans lost track of things. But when you really sit down and try to take all this in then you realize  how much he has achieved in his time and think his just one individual making huge waves thru his acting which is his only window of communication. This poll of 100m voters could have taken place in the philippines, Indonesia, thailand, middle east or Latin America etc etc the result would have been the same. His truely the peoples actor and is from the people and by the people. great actor He has that certain magic that really catches you deep into him. How he catches people and make them emotionally in love with him is a mystery that can't be explained. But he pulls off the magic spell.

His professionalism is also eye watching and perhaps one of the things that really makes him who he really is. preparing for one single role at a time and pouring everything to it and patiently taking step by step. Elegance, Patience, Professionalism, hardwork, talent, flirtatious, and playfulness etc etc. He all makes it come together attractively. It only took me 2 episodes of bof first time I saw him to realize his huge potential and talent and knew from that point where he was hitting it was only one way which was up but never knew it would be this much upwards. 

• Like 4