Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

4 hours ago, Geolyvseven said:

I think Weibo is blocked from my area but is it possible to create a weibo even tho you are foreign?

Yes, many Weibo followers come from different countries.
I think many Soompi minoz are following Lee Min Ho's Weibo account. 

I can't believe Weibo is blocked in your area, only China block websites from other countries.

• Like 2

China in a frenzy to catch Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's upcoming SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" has been offered $500,000 US dollars per episode.

A source from China who is well aware of this said, "It's been tough trying to get a reach of drama officials to sign the contract for "The Legend of the Blue Sea" but one company offered $500,000 US dollars. We expect there to be a higher offer soon".

This kind of amount is only possible because of Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho. Jeon Ji-hyeon hit the peak of her career by starring in writer Park Ji-eun's "My Love from the Star". She created a syndrome all over Asia.

Lee Min-ho also had a taste of the Hallyu wave thanks to "The Heirs". He was called the 'the man of the continent'. The collaboration between star writer Park Ji-eun and director Jin Hyeok is going to be phenomenal.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" is a fantasy romance drama based on a historical tale about a fisherman letting go of the mermaids he catches.

The characters were made with Lee Min-ho and Jeon Ji-hyeon in mind and they also agreed to star in the drama right away.

The drama will be released in November.

source_ hancinema 

http://www.hancinema.net/china-in-a-frenzy-to-catch-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-95643.html

• Like 6

Lee Min-ho chosen by Chinese netizens as, 'The Leading Asian Movie Actor'

photo734749.jpg

Lee Min-ho took home the Asia's Best Movie Actor Award from the Weibo Movie Night.

This award is given to the most influential movie actor at present and Lee Min-ho had the honor of taking it home. His latest upcoming movie "Bounty Hunters" is just about to be released in China which is greatly anticipating its release.

About Lee Min-ho's award, Weibo claimed, "The Weibo Movie Night is a place where movie makers and their influence is reviewed by China's biggest SNS site Weibo. About 100 million movie lovers participate in deciding the candidates and winners. There is a lot of meaning in Lee Min-ho's award this year as this means he has grown into a leading Asian actor and that the local people chose him"

photo734764.jpg

"Lee Min-ho was already famous for his good looks and talents but he chose to go the hard way and attempted to overcome the culture difference by starring in the Chinese movie "Bounty Hunters". He shows ceaseless effort to be the best and he is more than qualified to be given this award".

"Bounty Hunters" directed by Sin Tae-ra and starred by Lee Min-ho and Wallace Chung, is not just a Chinese Korean collaboration but a good example of an 'Asian Hollywood' movie. "Bounty Hunters" was invited to the 69th Cannes International Film Festival and the Beijing International Film Festival.

Meanwhile, "Bounty Hunters" comes out on the 1st of July and drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" is coming soon.

source: hancinema

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Geolyvseven said:

I think Weibo is blocked from my area but is it possible to create a weibo even tho you are foreign?

***Actually, now Sina Weibo is making things a bit easier for people outside of China by permitting signing up for it via a Facebook account. You may try this link & see if it works : http://www.surroundapp.asia/2013/07/sina-weibo-integrates-facebook/

• Like 3

DramaFever Staff Pick: City Hunter

9b19242b-cef0-402f-8943-33e239c6b04c.jpg

Spoiler

Each week, DramaFever staff choose one of their favorite dramas to write about, and we offer the first episode ad-free for two days. Our Staff Pick this week was written by our Marketing Manager Steven Corsello.

Hankering for some Lee Min Ho awesomeness? Start with City Hunter. Rewind the clock to 2012, pre-Heirs–an important stop on Lee Min Ho’s hair journey–and watch one of our favorite male leads juggle an adorable relationship episodes in the making, a bloodthirsty (literally) step-father, a giant bank account, and a moralistic crusading day job, targeting corrupt government officials responsible for his real father’s death. It sounds exhausting–but Lee Min Ho pulls it off effortlessly.

Lee Min Ho plays Lee Yoon Sung, the son of an elite soldier in the South Korean military, left fatherless after an aborted secret mission into North Korea; retaliation for a terror attack that took the lives of several high ranking South Korean government officials. The lone survivor, Lee Jin Pyo, returns to South Korea, vowing to take revenge for the betrayal of his comrades and kidnaps Lee Yoon Sung, then an infant. After amassing an ill-gotten fortune, Lee Jin Pyo sends Lee Yoon Sung back to South Korea to destroy the men who betrayed his unit, but Yoon Sung quickly develops his own methods, earning the nickname "City Hunter."

If that isn’t enough to make you want to jump head first into episode one, here are three more reasons to watch: 

1. An amazing female lead. 

Park Min Young goes toe-to-toe with Lee Min Ho from beginning to end, giving a performance that shifts almost seamlessly from totally cute to deadly to cool and calculated. Unlike Lee Min Ho’s character, Park Min Young’s Na Na is on her own after a car crash kills her mother and leaves her father in a coma. She manages to hold onto her family’s home, though just barely, while fighting her way into the secret service where she crosses paths with Lee Min Ho.

8715c140-146d-4211-b6ee-3f4ef218b355.png 

2. A supporting cast that pushes and pulls the drama in a number of directions, making twenty episodes fly by without derailing the narrative. 

Lee Joon Hyuk, Kim Sang Joong, and Lee Kwang Soo, to name a few, turn in unfailingly entertaining performances, often serving as a counterweight to the heavy and deeply sad challenges many of the characters face. 9142f56c-0d09-4e66-a0f3-bc5428d2a64e.jpg

3. Lee Min Ho is a dreamboat. 

Bye.

e6caace7-045b-4403-8ee8-2152ebe6577c.jpg

City Hunter is the Swiss Army knife of dramas, hitting a number of sweet spots without losing steam or turning into a collage.

As part of DramaFever’s Staff Selection of the week, until June 17th, we’re taking off all commercials on the first episode. Happy marathoning! 

source : dramafever

Spoiler

• Like 6

3 hours ago, saidcool93 said:

Привет Minoz, 

Там есть новости о Оппау и Сюзанны ломки, это правда? Есть ли новая информация об этом?

I have not seen Min-ho, as happy as in the days of his trip to China. He just glows with happiness. I do not think he has problems in his personal life.

Only question is that with or without  Suzy.

@saidcool93

These reports are false and from a english written foreign website called Yibada. It's closer to fanfic then anything else. But we don't take interest in his private life as minoz or talk about it here and especially posting it here. Korea didn't post anything about it or even know about it. When they break up we will know the details officially if they break up. but as of now nothing is indicting that. 

we don't talk about his private life in here and has no interest in it but his work and career. So please kindly avoided 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

but nevertheless, the news reprinted many sites. And this news is now being discussed by many fans Min Ho and Suzy.
I love this couple and do not want them to split up, but  head in the sand like an ostrich, not going to hide.

And news about the personal life of the actor - is also news . Why is it impossible to write here?

13 minutes ago, nina22 said:

but nevertheless, the news reprinted many sites. And this news is now being discussed by many fans Min Ho and Suzy.
I love this couple and do not want them to split up, but his head in the sand like an ostrich, not going to hide.

And news about the personal life of the actor - is also news . Why is it impossible to write here?

I hardly see any interest in that whomever his sharing private life with. We also don't interest in his family because they also belong to his private life. His an actor and entertainer. He has much exposure already in his life but he should be able to have a quite private life. We can't make that into fanfic as well. I have even seen reports saying he wants to marry to protect or something like that. It shows that individuals are writing on tabloid websites 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

hardly see any interest in that whomever his sharing private life with. We also don't interest in his family because they also belong to his private life. His an actor and entertainer. He has much exposure already in his life but he should be able to have a quite private life. We can't make that into fanfic as well. I have even seen reports saying he wants to marry to protect or something like that. It shows that individuals are writing on tabloid websites 

If a person wants to have a hidden personal life, he did not become an actor. The actor is an absolute public profession. And so a little disingenuous to assert that only write about the work of the actor, and not to write about his personal life.

A word Min-ho that he wants to protect his woman. I personally heard in the video interview of his own mouth. So it's not a fanfic, as you talk about it. Not all the news that we do is  fanfic ... unfortunately,

59 minutes ago, nina22 said:

If a person wants to have a hidden personal life, he did not become an actor. The actor is an absolute public profession. And so a little disingenuous to assert that only write about the work of the actor, and not to write about his personal life.

A word Min-ho that he wants to protect his woman. I personally heard in the video interview of his own mouth. So it's not a fanfic, as you talk about it. Not all the news that we do is  fanfic ... unfortunately,

If it came from relieable source within korea both agency would have reacted. You can't really make statements on Individuals posting their thoughts on foreign tabloids. It's fanfic never seen LMH saying that exact word

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, many Weibo followers come from different countries.
I think many Soompi minoz are following Lee Min Ho's Weibo account. 

I can't believe Weibo is blocked in your area, only China block websites from other countries.

Idk maybe because I'm using Firefox but I think i could access with Google chrome or internet explorer

10 hours ago, willenette said:

***Actually, now Sina Weibo is making things a bit easier for people outside of China by permitting signing up for it via a Facebook account. You may try this link & see if it works : http://www.surroundapp.asia/2013/07/sina-weibo-integrates-facebook/

Thanks I will use this route

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Geolyvseven said:

If it came from relieable source within korea both agency would have reacted. You can't really make statements on Individuals posting their thoughts on foreign tabloids. It's fanfic never seen LMH saying that exact word

This interview was released before the news that Min Ho met with Suzy. Or you call me do not believe my ears and eyes, and believe only you?

You  aggressively respond to an opinion different from yours, so I stop our dispute.

Lee Min-ho Wins Prize at Inaugural Weibo Movie Awards

2016061600961_0.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho received an award given to one of the most influential Asian stars by the Chinese social networking service Weibo at an awards ceremony in Shanghai on Monday, Lee's management agency said on Wednesday.

In the inaugural event, Lee was honored with the top prize as he garnered the most votes in an online poll of some 100 million Weibo subscribers.

Meanwhile, Lee's upcoming film, "Bounty Hunters" under a joint Korea-China production will hit local theaters there in July.

• Like 4