Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Haha I feel so happy reading through this whole thread, I just keep on reviewing all the things that happened in the drama, and all the extremely wonderful aspects of Lee Minho that appeared throughout; his talent, how he finally came through to success despite being totally underrated in the earlier dramas he did. BOF is such a must-watch because of him, I'm so glad that he's the leading man of the drama. Looking forward to next week's episode, in the meantime, I'll just flailspazz by looking through past eps/pictures/anything I can get my hands on :D Yay celebrating the minho love!

Guest polaris

the 1st post is badly in need of updating ...sigh !

LMH has been involved in so many school related drama :

1. Secret School friendship (EBS)

2. I Am Sam

3. ET in my school

4. Boys Over Flowers

yea I noticed that too... I recently downloaded and watched all 8 episodes of Mackeral Run (another high school related drama) just because LMH was in it. He is just so loveable. :blush: :blush:

I guess he will forever be a highschooler.. =)

about Mackeral Run, i have a story ^^

i met some of friends - who like K-pop - a week ago. we were chitting chatting here and there...

and then i told them that i have a new K-idol named Lee Min Ho...:D

i told them to watch BOF, and look at him for portraying the character of GJP ^_^

and suddenly one of my friend said to me, "aaaaaahh.. that guy! i know him. you must watch drama Mackeral Run, he was casted there. and the story's so funny!.. LMH was so cute there!.."

i only could 'OH!'really??' .. someone knew him before me,.. <_<

make me curious about the drama.

today i went to the DVD store and i got it DVD!... :lol: *not an original one... you guys know what i mean ;)*

but im still happy!! ^^

i planned to watch the drama this weekend... hehe ^^

sharing old vid.. ^^ *not really old, though *

081121 YTN Star - interview with Lee Min-ho: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpIrAHXv3eo

he always smiling.. so sweet... :wub:

Guest katherine*

in all honesty, i can't really say lee min ho is "hot"

but he's really cute!

he portrays gu jun pyo SO WELL in the drama!

i was really surprised and it made me like him even more..

i LOVEE his character :D!

lee min ho really grows on you (:

anddd, i totally didn't recognize him from I Am Sam

i loved that drama and had no idea he was that principal's(?) son! haha

i guess i was too transfixed on park minyoung and top :P

Guest manderley_angel

Does anyone knows where to download arirang's interview with lee minho?

I loved the interview. He seems down to earth and nice. I thought it was cute how he talked about marriage. eheheh

^ Qi Luo - I have a copy of the Arirang Interview, but only in .flv format...

brb, imma upload it ^^

//edit//

here you go... Lee Minho - Arirang Showbiz Extra Interview

081121 YTN Star - interview with Lee Min-ho: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpIrAHXv3eo

he always smiling.. so sweet... :wub:

He is so cute! Him smiling all the time there, made me smile while watching it. :blush:

in all honesty, i can't really say lee min ho is "hot"

but he's really cute!

he portrays gu jun pyo SO WELL in the drama!

i was really surprised and it made me like him even more..

i LOVEE his character :D!

lee min ho really grows on you (:

I totally agree with you.

At first glance, he's not really the ideal handsome guy (to me, at least), but since I've been watching BOF, he really did grow on me. :wub:

Guest nousasamechie

I think that the casting directors for BOF did a great job selecting Lee Min Ho. Not only does he capture the arrogrant attitude, but he is also completely clueless at times and that makes the main character so lovable. No doubt there is "Min-ho Fever" all over the place due to him. LOL.

Plus, by far he makes curly hair look so smexy.

I think that the casting directors for BOF did a great job selecting Lee Min Ho. Not only does he capture the arrogrant attitude, but he is also completely clueless at times and that makes the main character so lovable. No doubt there is "Min-ho Fever" all over the place due to him. LOL.

You are right, he fits this role perfectly. I couln't imagine any other actor in this role. He is even better than his Japanese counterpart

News Bites: January 21, 2009

January 21st, 2009 // by javabeans

# The Lee Min-ho fervor continues: The 21-year-old has been selected to promote LG Telecom, and will appear in an ad with Boys Before Flowers co-stars Gu Hye-sun and Kim Bum. He’s also deliberating over modeling contracts for clothing brands, cars, beer, etc. [sports Khan]

# Lee Min-ho is still a little surprised at his own fame, though; he’s been busy working and first felt the impact of his sudden popularity when he was filming an outdoor scene last week and the arrival of a mob of 3,000 fans forced shooting to shut down and move elsewhere. [sports Khan, Asia Economy]

credit: drama beans

Half-nekkid Minho boost ratings for “BOF”

By ok-wecan + January 21st, 2009

There used to be a time when a topless Song Seung Hun was more than enough to burn TV ratings through the roof. But that was so 2008.

Lee Minho, the star of the hit drama “Boys Over Flowers” is being hailed by TV critics as the ‘Surprise Star of 2009’ and it looks like their predictions are right.

Tuesday’s episode of “BOF” brought in their best rating so far with 24.8% (based on TNS Media) inching closer to “East of Eden” (26.5%). Episode 6 featured the cast vacationing in the beautiful island of New Caledonia in the South Pacific.

Female fans of the show gushed over Lee Minho’s “slim and muscular body” during his scenic beach-side date with Jandi (Goo Hye Sun).

It surprising how the fans have slowly warmed up to the show. The actor revealed in a recent interview that being part of a huge production like “BOF” is not easy. He admitted that after the first episode, numerous message boards were filled with harsh criticisms towards him.

But just after three weeks since its initial broadcast, the drama and cast are receiving much love from the public.

Hotness aside, I personally feel that Minho is doing a great job giving the Domyouji character a fresh twist and making it his own.

Here’s to hoping that “BOF” is not just a one hit wonder for the ‘surprise star’.

credit: seoulbeats

Guest baqinardo

^thank you for the link by the way!

phew i feel safer here,

if i support JP too much on the hyd thread i might get attacked! :P

u r welcome.

yeah, u r right.

i also feel safer in here, coz i cant bear people who said that JP deserves all of the sadness made by JD and JH <_<

hahaha i can't wait until JD is the one that feels jealous!!!

since the whole time she has only felt physical pain rather than emotional pain like the boys.

aahh just love lee min ho.

all expressions and emotions

Me too..

i hope it's in next week.

n i'm so glad JP's sister will come next episode.

I really like her.. :wub:

LMH's expressions are so damn perfect.. :w00t:

That's why lot of people fall for him instead of JH (not like in Japanese n Taiwane where people more into Rui-makino) :rolleyes:

baqinardo, where could i download the movie? could you gimme the link plz?

and thank you so much for the manga link! :lol:

dunno whether it's worth watching or not, but im curious with his talent, so im gonna watch it and speak later :)

here:

http://lets-look.com/index.php?showtopic=8580

it's a forum (France n English).

u have to register first.

But it's worht it coz lot of movies n dramas in there.

Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Thai and so on.. hehe...

the 1st post is badly in need of updating ...sigh !

so damn agree.. :wacko:

News Bites: January 21, 2009

January 21st, 2009 // by javabeans

# The Lee Min-ho fervor continues: The 21-year-old has been selected to promote LG Telecom, and will appear in an ad with Boys Before Flowers co-stars Gu Hye-sun and Kim Bum. He’s also deliberating over modeling contracts for clothing brands, cars, beer, etc. [sports Khan]

# Lee Min-ho is still a little surprised at his own fame, though; he’s been busy working and first felt the impact of his sudden popularity when he was filming an outdoor scene last week and the arrival of a mob of 3,000 fans forced shooting to shut down and move elsewhere. [sports Khan, Asia Economy]

credit: drama beans

it's wow..

i'm so happy for him.

i think he's gonna be YEH male version for popularity.

Hope he will in more dramas next time.

cant wait till that day come..

hehe...

He's like one of the hottest things right now. I seriously fell for him and his "jealously" in BOF. I'm glad they picked him; he fits the role perfectly. lol. I love all of his funny jealous moments. He's simply adorable!! I can't believe I've never known of him until now. I'm not a big fan of curly hair but he pulls it off. But then it was beautiful when he straightened it for a second, lol. I can't wait to watch more episodes.. He's so young too; only 21 right? Same age as me! AH! LOL