Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest cutecutegirl

Dear all! ^ ^  I am so much thankful for your updates! I feel so happy and excited while I am lurking in this FANTASTIC thread! U Minoz are as kind and warm as oppa! :)

class="_5clb" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 28px;"You & I ... Midsummer Night - Fan Account
10387610_713145835412708_348578532612403

Opening song: “My Everything”

20:05

When MH made his first appearance he sincerely said to all his fans (in Mandarin) “I miss you very much”(The Chinese words he used practically means “I missed you to death” which I guess would have sent all his fans C.R.A.Z.Y, even I reading this know how it would feel)

20:07

There were 10 fans whose tickets bore LMH signature; these lucky fans would get to go on stage to interact with him.

20:11

The compere said that she is a mother and have watched “The Heirs” 12 times, MH asked her in Mandarin “Really?”

20:17

MH said he has not exposed his body for filming for a while and recently as part of filming needs he has to remove his clothing to show his upper body, he said it was agonizing for him, everyone screamed & screeched; MH panic and got up from his seat asking “Aish why are you so happy!!”

In Gangnam Blues there will be scene which he needs him to remove his top clothing showing his wild and handsome side; compere asked if he will display it during the event and MH immediately said “NO!”

20:19

Showed photos of food he ate – cuttle fish with sausage kimchi rice; he said he also likes spicy food and steam boat.

Because of his busy filming schedule he has no time to go to Han river. He really wanted to go so he hope that he will have time to visit the place - to rest & enjoy the river view. Talked about soccer, he likes Brazil.

20:26

Talking about World Cup, MH said he didn’t have time to watch only caught some highlights. Asked about his soccer skill, he said he was very good up to his first year in secondary school, boasting that he could tackle 10 players without any difficulty! Although he was not very tall then (1.45m) he had very good speed, like 100m in 11s.

20:35

Asked which of the nicknames he likes best and he said long-legged oppa (oppa long leg).

Compere asked fans what they is the mental age of MH, everyone screamed loudly: 3!! Year!! Old!! MH laughed and compere said you are lying with your eyes opened!!

20:38

Asked if MH is a girl will she fall in love with MH, MH proclaimed confidently that: He is the BEST MAN! Not because he is good looking, it is because he is very good to woman!

20:39

He said he missed his mother’s cooking and if he has time he would like to eat at his mother-fans’ (fans who are mothers) house. Everyone screamed.

20:47

For those lucky fans who got to go on stage to interact with him, they may ask him to do ANYTHING they want.

First wanted a hug, compere asked how he felt and he said it was good.

Second wanted to hold hands with him and gaze into each other''s eyes without blinking; MH laughed and ended up hugging her as punishment.

Third wanted MH to touch her head and pinch her face.

Fourth is an 8-year old girl, compere asked her how long she has liked MH and she said 8 years (!!!!!).  After the girl presented her present (to MH) she requested to feel MH heartbeat, she said she could feel it and also his muscle (think everyone died here).

Fifth wanted him to make the love sign with him and take photo.

Guest Moonrain

Wow K-Minoz are up so early ;)) Minho is still gorg even at 5 in the morning :x he doesnt look tired at all. 
Take care of your health and sleep well Minho ssi :) >:D<

Guest prosperity

OMG @ all these pics. Why is he so beautiful? I love bare forehead LMH. He is so dreamy with pushed back hair! I could look at these pics all day long! *swoons*

WHY. SO. CUTE?
*faints*

How is this possible? Just get into his face! *wipes drool from mouth*
TBH guys, I would not even say LMH is the most handsome Korean actor (don't get me wrong, he is very handsome). However, there is something that attracts people to him. I don't know him personally, but it seems like his inner beauty makes his outer beauty shine even more (which makes people gush over his looks even more). He is so unguarded with his fans. They seem to make him so happy. He is such a good sport. He was shining and brimming with light this whole trip. 
Looking at these pics make me sooo happy, because he is so happy :x

@alesia44, so that pic was from a CF shooting? Thanks for the info! 

pixie0622

said: ...it seemed the media were too as they were all out at Gimpo to get in on the action!  I wouldn't be surprised if our boy topped Naver search today with all the attention he got from the one minute or so of walking from his car to the pre-departure area.  

kiklamino

said:

He is always with a smile in his face no matter how tired he is, how full is his schedule.

He is there to show his appreciation to his fans.Money and fame did not change his personality.
That is  the real reason I became his fan.
nite -nite for real this time.