Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

I don't know why Drama Fever thinks our boy loves Bibimbap, we know how much he hates cucumbers  :)) food3_1.jpg
http://www.dramafever.com/news/what-does-your-favorite-korean-food-say-about-you/

Guest califgirl

Was this one posted here? The article was back in April but I don't remember reading it.
 Lee Min Ho voted as #1 during polls held in China & Japan
Lee Min Ho captured Japanese fans' hearts as well.

On April 8th, a representative of Lee Min Ho's management agency said, "Lee Min Ho was voted as #1 during polls held China and Japan."

During a poll that was held in China from March 7th for one month, Lee Min Ho was voted as 'God of Korean Drama,' receiving 10,013,151 votes. 

The criteria for 'God of Korean Drama' included handsome face, good body shape, warm heart, and outstanding talent. The result of the poll was reported as a major issue not only in China, but also in Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.

Furthermore, a Korean Wave news channel of Japan called KNTV held a poll for the most popular Korean actor from March 31st for one week, and Lee Min Ho was voted as #1, receiving 22,939 votes. In addition, 'The Inheritors' was listed as the most searched drama of the month.

China's Kugou.com also held a poll for the most popular Korean drama character, and 'Kim Tan,' who Lee Min Ho played as in 'The Inheritors,' received the most votes.

A Chinese press introduced Lee Min Ho as 'the true leader of Korean Wave,' and reported, "While he triggered the New Korean Wave with 'City Hunter' back in 2011, he triggered a major syndrome with 'The Inheritors' this year. The heat of the syndrome triggered by Lee Min Ho gave a breath to the further spread of New Korean Wave in China."

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is currently getting ready to shoot a new film called 'Gangnam Blues'.
20140408163940_5343a7bc77c9c_1.jpg
Source: StarNhttp://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=290799

Guest nomarionette

from that video for LOHAS magazine (but I think that's from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CilC0Y_2_eAright?)

tumblr_n6sjydGltU1tsvx77o1_250.gif tumblr_n6sjydGltU1tsvx77o2_250.gif
tumblr_n6sjydGltU1tsvx77o3_250.gif tumblr_n6sjydGltU1tsvx77o4_250.gif
tumblr_n6sjydGltU1tsvx77o5_250.gif tumblr_n6sjydGltU1tsvx77o6_250.gif
tumblr_n6sjydGltU1tsvx77o7_250.gif tumblr_n6sjydGltU1tsvx77o8_250.gif

Guest vnlmhfan

Taking @Pixie0622 request, I translate LMH's interview with K-boy Paradise (Vol. 13). Vietnamese Minoz translated it from Japanese to Vietnamese and posted on their facebook, I translate Vietnamese to English. Because my bad English skills, there might be some sentences do sound odd to English speakers. If so, please inform me so I can make them more readable.
[interview] Lee Minho special interview with K-boy paradise vol. 13
Q: after joining the heirs, what have you changed?
MH: while thinking about the message that the story wants to convey, I was once again thinking about love. When people get older, there are more to think, not just only in the opposite sex relationship, but also the relations between people and people, but sometimes thinking too much makes it impossible to communicate with each other by the voice of your true heart. Most importantly, I think people should get to know each other based on empathy.

Q: Meaning Back to the Basics?
MH: Correct.

Q: So we would want to know about the changes in the private life of Lee Minho after joining the Heirs. ...
MH: How scared I am to hear it (laughs). Please spare me...

Q: I heard you don't often go to the kitchen (meaning he doesn't cook) , but in Fan Meetings you impressed people your very interesting  smoothie making.
MH: normally I'm not interested in creating something, not cooking either. In high school years, I thought it wasn't good at all if I could not cook anything, so at times I cooked noodles, but  just to that level. Most of the times, my Mom cooked for me.

Q: so you are the type of people who wants your lover cook for you?
MH: (answer briefly), yes.

Q: do you like Japanese food?
MH: Love it. Often heard about it, but I like Shusi and Ramen. Also love Japanese beef.

Q: I think there are many Japanese fans wanting to say "let us make food for you"?". By the way, I would like to ask, do you like teasing people? When you make smoothies at FM, we felt as if you were kidding?

MH: Yes, I like doing that. When hanging out with my friends, I always find  excuses to make jokes on them. For example, there are 3 of us , I shall make excuses to make 1 man feel like he was "played". First pretend to make them feel I will treat them, order a lot of food, then set up my close friends to pay that meal (laugh)

Q: ... So aren't your friendship chipped?

MH: Not at all. Because it only applies to closed friends.

Q: changing the subject ... You are truly beautiful, do you have any advices for readers about health and beauty?
MH: beautiful? Me? Hahhaha!!! What to do? I don't actually care much about beauty, so I do not know the answer ... But first don't worry, laugh a lot, don't pile up your worries. Don't let things over run you. Think and solve things in simple ways. And think positive.

Q: And you are doing this, aren't you?
MH: Yes. And whatever happens, sleep more and drink more water.

Q: I heard you like to eat late at night, but what do you usually eat?

MH: Not favoring a certain dish. At different times, I like eating different dishes. In Korea, the food delivery is the norm, a lot of restaurants still open at late nights. Also if I have to cook, must wait until I'm really hungry, I will eat boiled noodles (laughs).

Q: A Minho who doesn't cook has to boil noodles ... you can't win an empty stomach, can you?
MH: that's so. However recently to prepare for the movie, I'm training my body so sometimes I have to fast late night eating.

Q: What is your stress relief method?
MH: first of all is to sleep a lot. Then..., coming to Japan this time, the work program  made me feel the physical stress. But when standing on stage at fan meetings, how much my tiredness was clear. I don't know how I sang, I was pleased with the event as so all my tiredness all vanished. It is true that spending happy times with fans gave me much strength.

Q: recently heard you had been able to drink alcohol. So, do you use alcohol for anxiety?
MH: I am be able to drink more but not as strong. If I'm drunk, I will be asleep.

Q: how cute.

MH: Ha Ha ha ... So I drink moderate not drink until I'm drunk. After filming, I got together with staff at such times, the drank only drink 1 cup of beer and eat delicious food.

Q: To promote a product, you have go abroad, what materials would you need for your trip?
MH: When going abroad, and to view more news, tablets and mobil phone are neccessary. Everyone  probably does it as well as I, too convenient so can't take my hands off it.

Q: Right now we are talking, too, it appears you have a habit of touching your hair.  Are there any other habits that you recognize.

MH: When I see the photos that fans took, it looks like I have the habit of sticking out my tongue. I don't know when this habit started ... I think probably when I feel shy ... unconditional habit so the reason is also mysterious.

....To continue (sorry I am out of time) Will be back.
hare · June 2 · Edited

aww, even little girls can't resist  :x
BpiBOQxCEAA_Mou.jpg:large
cr minoz-萱妈 weibo
More from KYOCHON (for a chicken place, I'm surprised that they have some of the more refreshing lifestyle photos of Minho):BpiC3UPCcAAlifD.jpg:large

BpiDCz6CMAEVP9o.jpg:largeBpiC8DKCQAEQMqf.jpg:largecr 阿猪慕镐如初 weibo