Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

58 minutes ago, joannabof said:

ops. I thought i have seen it somewhere perhaps a restuarant. But boy was wrong about it being indonesian I take it back. 

Other posters of Wallace chung and Tiffany 

lmao. It's forgotten now and to be honest I didn't even knew which country it was from even tho I should have but used google to look smart for once and i seized the moment. :phew:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Minho's schedule to promote Bounty Hunters in China :

cr owner

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the schedules. As I re-watched the official trailer once again of this upcoming movie, I could say that LMH has become so graceful when it comes to action scenes. :P

• Like 2

5 upcoming dramas that air this year

In the first half of this year, the drama “Descendants of the Sun” hit the jackpot across Asia.

While it remains to be seen whether another drama this year will achieve as big a success, here are some upcoming contenders:

(skipped unrelated.....)

“Legend of the Blue Sea”

Actress Jun Ji-hyun and actor Lee Min-ho (Herald Pop)

Korean top celebrities, actress Jun Ji-hyun and actor Lee Min-ho will star in SBS’ new drama.

The mermaid-themed fantasy-drama will premiere in November.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi joannabof, thanks for sharing this transparent umbrella. Very NICE, love it! I can’t get enough of how lovely LMH looks under the umbrella. :P

He looks so lovely under that thing:wub:

• Like 2