Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

On 16/6/2016 at 10:37 PM, nina22 said:

but nevertheless, the news reprinted many sites. And this news is now being discussed by many fans Min Ho and Suzy.
I love this couple and do not want them to split up, but  head in the sand like an ostrich, not going to hide.

And news about the personal life of the actor - is also news . Why is it impossible to write here?

Let me add something, why we rarely or avoid discuss about his personal life especially love relationship or his friendship with female co-stars, because it mostly lead into FIGHT between shippers and it has happened since 2009 and always repeat again when there is a discussion about his female co-stars in dramas or his love relationship. It really uncomfortable for people in here who only lurking to get news about his new activities.

It's not only happen in this thread, that's why soompi created "Shipper Paradise" section in this forum to provide members who like to discuss (romance) relationship / friendship between their favorite celebrities whether it's drama couple or real life couple and also to minimize unnecessary fight between soompi members (shipper vs shipper or shipper vs non-shipper) in drama thread or actors/actress personal thread.

Then about the 'gossip news' you said, there's no single news site in Korea reported about that 'news', how can some unreliable foreign media news site even knew something about that unless it's fabricated/misleading news for click bait. I hope you understand why mostly people in here prefer to discuss only about Lee Minho's activities/career. If you like to discuss things about couple you can visit shipper paradise section and also let's minimize unnecessary fight. :)

Hope Bounty Hunters and Legend of The Blue Sea will be a successful movie/drama. :)

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Minho's schedule to promote Bounty Hunters in China :

cr owner

Thats crazy schedule and over working. He has just been to similar tours few days ago then this one and to consider he has already done 2-3 similar tours to this one already. It comes with a price not even time for birthday party as he will be working. 

We will see him in the airport about 24hrs? alot of posting is waiting from my part

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, urkhan said:

Thats crazy schedule and over working. He has just been to similar tours few days ago then this one and to consider he has already done 2-3 similar tours to this one already. It comes with a price not even time for birthday party as he will be working. 

We will see him in the airport about 24hrs? alot of posting is waiting from my part

Tiffany Tang's schedule is more crazy, she had to visit 6 cities continuously in 6 days.
She is an actress with almost 49 million followers on Weibo and should be within top 20 or top 10 list.
Although I'm not familiar with the movie industry in Mainland China.
But it seems being a normal thing that stars have to fly all over the country everyday to promote the movie.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Tiffany Tang's schedule is more crazy, she had to visit 6 cities continuously in 6 days.
She is an actress with almost 49 million followers on Weibo and should be within top 20 or top 10 list.
Although I'm not familiar with the movie industry in Mainland China.
But it seems being a normal thing that stars have to fly all over the country everyday to promote the movie.

I think it's because it's a large country. I also noticed all the casts were promoting non-stop. Karina Ng and the others. will we see more of this in other cities then listed now?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, urkhan said:

I think it's because it's a large country. I also noticed all the casts were promoting non-stop. Karina Ng and the others. will we see more of this in other cities then listed now?

There are other roadshows in other cities, basically one city per day, but Minho is responsible for June 22 ~ June 26 only.

Minho's news on a newspaper that I have never seen this kind of characters before. Don't know which country it is.   [偷笑][偷笑]

005Uf2zYjw1f51iizjmfxj30qo0qhwha.jpg

cr chitthushwe

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

There are other roadshows in other cities, basically one city per day, but Minho is responsible for June 22 ~ June 26 only.

Minho's news on a newspaper that I have never seen this kind of characters before. Don't know which country it is.   [偷笑][偷笑]

cr chitthushwe

Maybe I could be wrong but it seems thai to me but not 100% sure. It talks about the award I guess. It's good that they spread that news. Minho is getting his worthy recognition. by the way other roadshow you mean other actors will get other cities different to him or they are in the same place at the same time. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, urkhan said:

Maybe I could be wrong but it seems thai to me but not 100% sure. It talks about the award I guess. It's good that they spread that news. Minho is getting his worthy recognition. by the way other roadshow you mean other actors will get other cities different to him or they are in the same place at the same time. 

Thailand is like this : ชายมินไปมาเลเซียนร้าาา   :P

And the following is the original writing by @chitthushwe
Minho oppa news in today's newspaper of my country. There's write
About of oppa won "Asian Cinema Pioneer award" .He got this "most influential actor award" by millions of Chinese public picked online votes on weibo . And also write his movie "Bounty Hunter" and he'll back with Korean Drama " Legend of the Blue Sea" with "Jung Ji Hyun" and about of his Military Service.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

About of oppa won "Asian Cinema Pioneer award" .He got this "most influential actor award" by millions of Chinese public picked online votes on weibo . And also write his movie "Bounty Hunter" and he'll back with Korean Drama " Legend of the Blue Sea" with "Jung Ji Hyun" and about of his Military Service.

I have seen similar hand letters here in the uk. It's probably indonesian no?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, joannabof said:

Indonesia is like this :

Lee Min Ho Angkat Bicara Soal keberangkatan Wajib Militer.

Sejak dua tahun belakangan, Lee Min Ho sering kali di sebut-sebut sebagai salah satu Aktor yang akan segera berangkat Wajib Militer. Dalam wawancara terbaru nya, Aktor The Heirs ini pun angkat bicara langsung.

https://www.facebook.com/MinozIndonesia/?fref=ts

Now we are all detectives ?    [哈哈][哈哈]

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, joannabof said:

lmao that was so way off. You can actully use google to check it out.. It's Myanmar(Burma) Hand writtings

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I was close enough tho:D seems like someone out did me by going over. kekeke. 

8 minutes ago, jazreen17 said:

lmao that was so way off. You can actully use google to check it out.. It's Myanmar(Burma) Hand writtings

Yep. I just checked it out and seems about right

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Indonesia is like this :

Lee Min Ho Angkat Bicara Soal keberangkatan Wajib Militer.

Sejak dua tahun belakangan, Lee Min Ho sering kali di sebut-sebut sebagai salah satu Aktor yang akan segera berangkat Wajib Militer. Dalam wawancara terbaru nya, Aktor The Heirs ini pun angkat bicara langsung.

https://www.facebook.com/MinozIndonesia/?fref=ts

Now we are all detectives ?    [哈哈][哈哈]

ops. I thought i have seen it somewhere perhaps a restuarant. But boy was wrong about it being indonesian I take it back. 

Other posters of Wallace chung and Tiffany 

13344762_1582264888733204_57654200537411

13344604_1582264912066535_84503099753610

• Like 4