Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

alesia44 said: @pixie0622 it's not Lee Minho but KIM JONG DAE :)). The person who posted that picture wrote 6월 10일 민호 means June 10th Minho, so I believe it's Lee Minho, just look at his height, it's so tall and many fans at dc also believe it's Jongdae / Minho :D

Guest Moonrain

@pixie0622 i wanted to buy the candle too, its so simple but classy. but why is it available in korea only!  :(:( 

DRAMAFEVER PICKS UP THE STORY
itemprop="name" style="font-size: 1.6em; box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Lee Min Ho takes the lead in helping those in need

by Nancy Z on Fri, Jun 13, 2014

Screenshot_2014-06-13_13.42.10_2.png

It's always heartwarming to see someone who has made it in the world take a leadership role in helping those who are less fortunate or to address a problem. Somehow, Lee Min Ho's fans, known as Minoz, are not at all surprised that he has initiated a charitable giving campaign through social media.

On Friday, June 13, Lee Min Ho announced Promiz, a campaign that signifies giving back by selecting a theme every year. This year, the theme selected is 'Water.' Let's watch and listen to the man tell us about it himself. (refer to video in previous page)

'Promiz' is a word combination of 'promise,' 'Lee Min Ho,' and his worldwide fan club, 'Minoz.' It signifies sharing bigger love through Lee Min Ho and fans' love.

Screenshot_2014-06-13_13.43.26_2.pngScreenshot_2014-06-13_14.39.00_2.png

According to the announcement, "Lee Min Ho worked on this campaign over a long time, thanks to his desire to communicate with the fans long-term and share love with one another in a mature way."

When you click HERE, you will see the 'Knock' project, which will donate 100 won for each person who registers on the website. Lee Min Ho also participated in the planning of official items for sale on the website. All proceeds from the sales will be donated to the charity campaign.

LeeMinHo-Promiz-nw.png

In the meantime, Lee Min Ho is also busy filming Gangnam Blues which is slated to be released in winter this year.

Original article here

Errr ladies, I feel like I'm hogging this thread.  Please feel free to post  :-bd  I happen to be a recent telecommuter so I get to do my MH stalking a little more freely lately  :))  Please tell me when I should stop  :-$

I miss him so much, and i miss his airport pics, so let me post some old his airport pics ;)
ibrsoUqka8njrU.jpg

i9eZeWQSqMAwd.jpg
i4LbnPc4PuxGK.jpg
iGxpz0s9dNPab.jpg
ibab7AMja8jIdu.jpg
ib2q0PFMpkGAKn.jpg
ikNuLZU67kZw2.jpg

and i miss BG ahjussi too :):D
ibfW3jrDlHqssl.jpg

i hope we can see his airport pics on 15th [-O< [-O<

cr as tagged

@pixie0622 please don't stop [-X ;))
btw i love the bump gif, thanks for sharing ;) ;))

For Philippine Minoz ;))

10424456_569582649827774_1336435652_n.jpg
cr BCBench

Bench treats all Lee Min Ho fans to a special celebration in honor of Lee Min Ho's birthday. Join us on June 21 at SM Megamall Cinema 8. There will be lots of games, auction and other exciting surprises. You may log on to our official Facebook page to know the full mechanics on how you can secure an entry stub. See you there !!!

Edit:
While @adlyn13 faints I'm Claiming! ;))

Bumps claimed!!!
https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/856692204.gif?1402652175

Oh, how lovely!  A fan made this to commemorate the start of the journey of Minho and Minoz together  :x BqDYDVPCIAA40ws.png:large
cr Minojennalee
I truly wish that PMZ succeeds and becomes a model for fan-idol advocacy.  Everything about it looks very classy (from the video to the website to the merchandise) and I'm proud that Minho had a big hand not only in its mechanics but in its aesthetics as well.  In its current form, it looks like it is targeting Koreans primarily (I'm not sure if there is a separate site for J-Minoz).  I suppose it has to establish its credentials locally first before it can expand globally.  Be that as it may, Minho's effort to harness his fans' strength and "share love with one another in a mature way" to benefit the world's poorest and neediest deserves our (international fans) support and encouragement.  I hope we will continue to be updated in PMZ's activities as we await its international version.