Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

class="at_ttl" style="font-style: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"KDRAMA STARS  class="at_ttl" style="font-style: normal; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Lee Min Ho is #1 Korean Actor Chinese TV Shows WantBy Staff Writer | Jun 08, 2014 08:53 AM EDT

kdramastars.jpg?w=600
kdramastars.jpg?w=600
Actor Lee Min Ho was listed as the number one actor Chinese entertainment programs want to host according to a Chinese survey. According to the survey conducted from May 18 to May 31, 2014, Lee Min Ho gained 27% of the votes and ranked number one, Ten Cent said. In January of this year, Lee Min Ho starred in a popular Chinese TV talk show, and appeared for the full 90 minutes, the first among Korean actors. (False.  Jan'14 appearance was for CCTV that recorded highest segment rating.  The full 90-min. appearance was in 2012 in "Happy Camp".  Aishh, these writers!  >:P )    Last month, Lee Min Ho starred in the mobile messenger Line's promotional short drama "One Line Love," which recorded over 20,000,000 views. Source

Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho are Top 3 Hallyu Stars in Taiwan

On the second was actor lee min ho of the sbs drama "the heirs," third was actor kim woo bin of the same drama, and the fourth were the boy group super junior and.

Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho are Top 3 Hallyu Stars in TaiwanJun Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho are Top 3 Hallyu Stars in Taiwan

The SBS drama “You Who Came From The Stars” syndrome is hot in Taiwan. According to the survey conducted by the Korean tourist committee in Taiwan, out of the 496 people surveyed, actor Kim Soo Hyun and actress Jun Ji Hyun ranked as the top actor and actress in Taiwan. On the second was actor Lee Min Ho of the SBS drama “The Heirs,” third was actor Kim Woo Bin of the same drama, and the fourth were the boy group Super Junior and actor So Ji Sub. Among the actresses and female Hallyu stars, the main actress of the SBS drama “You Who Came From The Stars” Jun Ji Hyun ranked top, pushing away the girls” group “Girls Generation” who ranked top in the same survey in 2012. The second was actress Son Hye Kyo, third was “Girls Genreation,” fourth was actress Ha Ji Won, and fifth was actresses Lee Young Ae and Song Ji Hyo. 

Source: www.kdramastars.com

Guest vnlmhfan

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Kim Joon calls Lee Min Ho on Sebakwi 160509 (Cont)
(Game Over Bell)Male Hosts: We're sorry, time's up.Female Host: Actually, we want to give you 2 a little more time, sorry.Male Host with glasses: Hello, Minho- ssi.LMH: Yes, Hello.Male Host: We are on Sabakwi show.LMH: Sabakwi?All the hosts: YesLMH: Hello everyone.A female guest: All the things we did earlier will be cut.(Laughs from the audience)A Male guest: Minho, this is Jun Kyu. Park Jun Kyu.LMH: Oh yes, hello.Same male guest (PJK): We were together in a movie, didn't we?LMH: yes, hello.PJK: We were really closed, right? Kiddo.(Laughs from the audience)PJK: Are you still in good heath? (Meaning how are you?)LMH: Yes, how are you these days?PJK: Of course, I'm still well.(Laughs  from the audience)PJK: My wife and kids all really like you.LMH: Really? Thank you.A female guest: What are you doing, mother Im Ye Jin?IYJ: Minho ahLMH: Oh, hello auntieJYJ: Yes, I'm Jandi's mother.LMH: Yes.JYJ: So you're like that?LMH: What do you mean?JYJ: You must come to my house and hang out.LMH: Yes, definitely. When I have time, I'll come to your house and hang out.Male Host: Don't go.JYJ: You must come with Jandi.LMH: Yes.Another female guest: Minho, I am Jo Jandi.(Big laugh from JYJ)Unknown voice: It has been a long time, say hello.Same female guest: Minho, I am Jo Jandi.LMH: Hello, Jo Jandi?(Laugh from the audience)Unknown voice: I'm sorry, Minho. She's Jo Hye Ryul.Male Host: Thank you very much, Lee Min ho - ssi. When you have time, please join the show with us.LMH: Yes, thank you very much.

Lee Min Ho Airplane To Go To Barcelona

the "lee min ho" airplane is becoming a new issue among the chinese tourists visiting korea. Actor lee min ho is currently filming the movie "kang nam blues. In.

Lee Min Ho Airplane To Go To Barcelona

The “Lee Min Ho” airplane is becoming a new issue among the Chinese tourists visiting Korea. Actor Lee Min Ho”s faces have also been featured in the streets of Shinjuku in Tokyo, Japan, on the “Lee Min Ho” Street, and on the “Lee Min Ho” bus in Taiwan. In related news, actor Lee Min Ho”s Chinese fan club built a library in his name for students of poverty. Actor Lee Min Ho is currently filming the movie “Kang Nam Blues.” 

Lee Min Ho is #1 Korean Actor Chinese TV Shows Want

Last month, lee min ho starred in the mobile messenger line"s promotional short drama "one line love," which recorded over 20,000,000 views. According to the survey.

Lee Min Ho is #1 Korean Actor Chinese TV Shows WantLee Min Ho is #1 Korean Actor Chinese TV Shows Want

Actor Lee Min Ho was listed as the number one actor Chinese entertainment programs want to host according to a Chinese survey. According to the survey conducted from May 18 to May 31, 2014, Lee Min Ho gained 27% of the votes and ranked number one, Ten Cent said. In January of this year, Lee Min Ho starred in a popular Chinese TV talk show, and appeared for the full 90 minutes, the first among Korean actors. Last month, Lee Min Ho starred in the mobile messenger Line”s promotional short drama “One Line Love,” which recorded over 20,000,000 views. 

Guest guadi

@nomarionette‌ @vnlmhfan‌ - can you edit your posts? The ones with gifs and magazine scans. I'm on my phone; I can't link the actual posts on page 1867.

For future reference:

It's against soompi's rule to post too many pics or gifs in one post because it takes longer to load and scroll.

We usually have a lot of pics and gifs per page, without spoiler tags each page would take forever to load.

If you have more than two or three pics or gifs, please put the rest in spoilers:

(spoiler)

Insert your images

(/spoiler)

Replace ( ) with [ ] for it to work.

Guest guadi

@suchadiva42‌ - I'm guessing you're not a regular in this thread. Next time before you post any English articles especially from kdramastars, can you read it first to see if it makes sense to you and also back track the last 5 or 10 pages of this thread to avoid redundancy and "news" that don't make a lot of sense. We're fairly on top of things when it comes to his latest news and activities. While it's always nice to have English articles posted here, I'd also prefer something that makes sense. "Lee Min Ho Airplane to go to Barcelona" post just screams misleading to me and the actual text doesn't make any sense to what the title says. Same goes with the last article you posted. This one has been posted by pixie on the last page.

Please stop dumping ramdom misleading articles here.

guadi said: @suchadiva42‌ - I'm guessing you're not a regular in this thread. Next time before you post any English articles especially from kdramastars, can you read it first to see if it makes sense to you and also back track the last 5 or 10 pages of this thread to avoid redundancy and "news" that don't make a lot of sense. We're fairly on top of things when it comes to his latest news and activities. While it's always nice to have English articles posted here, I'd also prefer something that makes sense. "Lee Min Ho Airplane to go to Barcelona" post just screams misleading to me and the actual text doesn't make any sense to what the title says. Same goes with the last article you posted. This one has been posted by pixie on the last page. Please stop dumping ramdom misleading articles here.

Guest guadi

suchadiva42 said:First of all I'm not a regular here but I also like LMH, Secondly since when you owns this site to tell me not to dump ramdom's here you should be calling up the one's that put it out there. Lastly" Now you should stop taking this site to the heart because I'm not getting paid and neither are you.. Enough Said!!!

Guest jellylovesfaith

itemprop="name" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-size: 1.6em; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"17 things every K-drama fan is guilty of searching online

(skipped unrelated)
2. "*Actor Name* speaking English"
Screen_Shot_2014-06-03_at_8.20.16_PM.png

17. "*Actor name* high school photos"

7850_1.jpg

lol i'm pretty sure all of us have done these at least once :P
source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/17-things-every-k-drama-fan-is-guilty-of-searching-online/

Guest jellylovesfaith

you know for two people who hated each others' guts, they did have some pretty steamy looks didn't they :P :P 
10374002_541882109255203_336796172263430
cr: imja