Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

class="titleNews"Lee Min Ho’s Fans Make Efforts to Build a Library Under His Name in China

A library may be built in China under Lee Min Ho’s name.

Lee Min Ho’s agency announced on June 3, “Lee Min Ho’s Chinese fan club (Minoz China) is currently in the process of trying to build a library under Lee Min Ho’s name.”

Various fan club members have been building libraries around China in hopes of providing educational opportunities for students living in areas with extreme poverty and lack of education.

The project has been carrying out as a part of the fans’ volunteer services to build a library in selected schools chosen by ′Hope & Justice′ project, backed by China Children and Teenagers Development Funds.

Lee Min Ho’s Fans Make Efforts to Build a Library Under His Name in China

Lee Min Ho’s fans from Baidu previously donated 14 million won to UNICEF and sent over rescue supplies to Ya’an for the earthquake victims. The actor’s fans have also carried out charitable activities by sending free lunches to children in poverty and building wells in the area as a way to show support for The Heirs.

Upon hearing the news, Lee Min Ho said, “The fans’ sincere and devoted activities are really meaningful and touching to me,” as he thanked all his fans in China.

Lee Min Ho’s global fans have also been taking lead in resolving environmental issues. They built ‘Lee Min Ho forest’ in Patagonia, donating hundreds of trees under the actor’s name.

Photo credit: Starhaus Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/67510/leeminho-fans-build-try-to-build-a-library-under-his-name

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Min Ho wears LORD AND TAILOR for Innisfree Advertisement that appear in CNYES Taiwan News on April. This outfit got similar cut but different shade of blue with Kim Soo Hyun that wears for another event. Maybe since both from the same brand. :)10151388_221492984712485_119538451357438

Lee Min Ho wears LORD AND TAILOR at Kia K3 Promotions (Qingdao, China)1487414_221952404666543_4813347841294249

Guest guadi

Starhaus sent out a message yesterday on Weibo: it's not really relevant to us except that they will announce his tour dates in the future, so don't believe in rumors. 
And 6/15 FM is not his personal fan-meeting like Seoul Encore or Last Summer's tour. There were some confusions about that and Starhaus did make sure to emphasize that it's not his personal FM a few times. 
I think implicitly they are trying say, they don't have control over pricing or full control over creative content. So don't blame them.
I've read that he's performing two songs (My Everything and Painful Love) and the rest is interaction with fans (his session is 60mins) and there's a 30 min guest appearance. (Don't quote me on this) 
Saw some fan accounts popping up recently (I'm in awe at how C-Minoz managed to find him in Korea). Basically, he's been super busy. When he's not filming GB, he's filming CF night and day. And of course, he's always being courteous to fans and staff :x

Guest califgirl

pixie0622 said: I find it weird that most Chinese women's magazines have men on the covers.  Here's MinHo for another one this June.

And why are they using his old pics?  Is this even legit? :-/

So since I have missed uri LMH so much I decided to marathon his dramas,just finished Bof despite the fact that CH and Faith hold a strong meaning to mean,bof holds a,special place in my heart.It was the first kdrama I ever saw.

Seriously re-watching felt like I was watching it for the first time.I so forgot how giddy GJP got me lol,gotta blame LMH bigtime for that.

Despite that I am still not fond of the GJP curls that man rocked them like no other hahaha.

Felt to experience his acting chops which even back then were superb

Now onto marathon CH :)

Guest Moonrain

Will we see him like this in his next drama?  :D6c9e05bagw1egnd7c4i5gj20nm104ju7.jpg
Cr: Tagged
Yey or Ney? I kinda dont want him in a historical drama, hope his next drama will be a romcom :)

Guest Moonrain

Starhaus Weibo Update
Its regarding the You & I Event on the 15th of this month. Its a sponsored event by Tsingtao Beer!!! 
eb2575c9gw1eh21lfsgdij20go0jbdh8.jpg
Another endorsement??? Its kinda funny, he's endorsing chicken and beer ;))