Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

waahhh min ho looked cute when he was younger... now he's even more handsome... more mature... thanks for the pics ml_87

Guest piyawanpp

LMH left a message on his official board..2009-07 -10

English translated by loveminho.com(Fengyi)

Hello, every Minoz~

This is Min Ho.

Yesterday’s rain was like a lie since the sun was beating down the whole day.

As the night comes, a slightly cool wind is blowing in from the window.

In fact...

I am feeling kind of shy to leave my first message after meeting you guys in person.

How are all of you doing these days?

I came back from Guangzhou in China after having a short but meaningful meeting on July 4th and 5th. I heard some fans even from the remote areas of China to Guangzhou.

Due to your enthusiastic(devoted) supports, the visit was full of happiness.

I appreciate it very much.

xie xie~~

The second half year of 2009 has already started.~

On June 21st…

I had the chance to meet you guys. Also, I made a lot of preparation in order to show you my new appearance in the meeting

Now I try to recall the day, and it was like a dream.

It is the very first time that so many fans gathered together to see me only on the stage so I was a little nervous indeed.^^

It’s too bad that I could not show to you what I had prepared, though the preparatioin was not flawless. Also, I had made some mistakes. Maybe you did not notice them.^^

After that day..

For many of you, who have been staying by me, I promise to make more preparation in the future.

In my opinion, to remain the unchangeable appearance does not mean to stay where I am now but to maintain my own self and then step forward. If I can be with all Minoz together, there is nothing to be fear of !

Again, I ask for all your support and love continuously.

I wish everyone will stay away from any damages in the rainy season and stay healthy in summer.

Be happy all the time^^♥

thank & cc: loveminho.com

Guest ml_87

In my opinion, to remain the unchangeable appearance does not mean to stay where I am now but to maintain my own self and then step forward. If I can be with all Minoz together, there is nothing to be fear of !

i hope i'm too sensitive, but these sentences are heartbroken 12.gif

------------

anyone knows of his schedule these days? i'm worried :( mirca, where re u? :tears:

Guest webby

i hope i'm too sensitive, but these sentences are heartbroken 12.gif

------------

anyone knows of his schedule these days? i'm worried :( mirca, where re u? :tears:

the sentences don't sound negative at all to me, they actually sound positive! He plans to step ahead and reveal a better min ho to fans.

Guest ml_87

the sentences don't sound negative at all to me, they actually sound positive! He plans to step ahead and reveal a better min ho to fans.

oh, ths dear. yesterday, i'm a bit sad so i just thought negatively. after a sleep, i just think: re u crazy? he's been more mature now. u should be happy for him ;)

maybe, this's a hint that he's getting a new project soon :rolleyes:

Guest mytafan

oh, ths dear. yesterday, i'm a bit sad so i just thought negatively. after a sleep, i just think: re u crazy? he's been more mature now. u should be happy for him ;)

maybe, this's a hint that he's getting a new project soon :rolleyes:

hehehe...after taking a nap, people seems to be wiser :DML_87...our Minho is getting more mature and I know he's gonna reveal his new project very soon so we just wait and support him in whatever he 's going to do. However, I miss him so badly.. :(

some old pics which I found today

nice profile of Minho, isn't it ?

side.jpg

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

cr: DC

Guest ~BO"~

LMH left a message on his official board. 2009-07 -10

English translated by loveminho.com(Fengyi)

thank you pics from narina@leeminhothailand.com

minhol.jpg

Hello, every Minoz~

This is Min Ho.

As the night comes, a slightly cool wind is blowing in from the window.

In fact...

I am feeling kind of shy to leave my first message after meeting you guys in person.

How are all of you doing these days?

I came back from Guangzhou in China after having a short but meaningful meeting on July 4th and 5th. I heard some fans even from the remote areas of China to Guangzhou.

Due to your enthusiastic(devoted) supports, the visit was full of happiness.

I appreciate it very much.

xie xie~~

The second half year of 2009 has already started.~

On June 21st…

I had the chance to meet you guys. Also, I made a lot of preparation in order to show you my new appearance in the meeting

Now I try to recall the day, and it was like a dream.

It is the very first time that so many fans gathered together to see me only on the stage so I was a little nervous indeed.^^

It’s too bad that I could not show to you what I had prepared, though the preparatioin was not flawless. Also, I had made some mistakes. Maybe you did not notice them.^^

After that day..

For many of you, who have been staying by me, I promise to make more preparation in the future.

Again, I ask for all your support and love continuously.

I wish everyone will stay away from any damages in the rainy season and stay healthy in summer.

Be happy all the time^^♥

credit : loveminho.com + http://www.leeminho.kr/board/bb_view.php?

*ID Minho : mino0622 :D

----------------

I promise we will love and support you forever *I LOVE YOU...♥...My MiNoz* :lol: