Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest kibkae

OMG!

finally Minho is found!

so jealous of you girl

i can't make any guesses from the background where the picture was taking hahahaha

thanks cecilia for sharing^^

Guest mewific

Well... as sad as it is, I can understand why she can't give us the details. Imagine if they're doing a photo shoot and we'd all come flocking there... sigh! Frustrating! I'm just glad that Minho's enjoying Sydney. Btw, a fellow soompier saw him last night at the Rocks :) Let's just wait for her post :)

Guest wooface

wow. when i heard about him in sydney, i was stoked but i doubt that i would find him in Sydney.

now cecilia you have ! lmh is found haha.

doesnt look like anywhere familiar that i know. thats awesome. so lucky !!

what was the joke about :L

thanks for sharing it with us.

Guest ml_87

Do not quote piz, guys. remove the img tag plz :D

well, i'm happy that finally, someone found him.

and i agree with Aym. we should be careful about what we say, unless it would affect Mino's image :)

Guest symphonee.

You're so lucky cecilia! Did you recognise him instantly? Or did it take awhile to click that it was actually him, lol.

He's looking good. I hope he's enjoying Sydney :). He should've taken a trip to the sunshine state T___T

Guest NgHicHaN

His hair seems nicely done, was he just like walking around or did he look like he was in a rush?

i think he was walking around.. the place seems 2b quiet, looks like rosebery or surry hills. Haha.

well i was there for my friend actually who likes him alot

i was there just to help her

i cant say anything because we received help from a very generous person in order to locate his whereabouts and to spread the information would cause great inconvenience and trouble to this person

i dont want to do that obviously, so please understand

good luck with bumping into him

Guest baybiifusion

Hi there Cecilia, you are very fortunate to have met him.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but don't you think you should share with us whereabouts you saw him, so that everyone else especially those who have been using up their time waiting outside/calling up hotels/going to the airport to get a chance to meet or even bump into him. It's abit unfair that you keep the details to yourself whilst everyone else sharing info to help each other out. Even the smallest hint would help.

Again I don't mean to be rude, I just find it abit unfair.

To those who are still hoping to bump into him, good luck =)

Guest Azura

] p1000705mod.jpg

] p1000703mod.jpg

] Cus10093.jpg

here are photos of him from this morning

please dont ask me where or how or why

just sharing ok?

he was in a very good mood and looked relaxed and even made a joke

enjoy:)

cecilia...thanks for sharing Minho pictures in Sydney.

I notice the DC fan also got the signature as well...so happy for you gals. :D

Guest leahtran

Hi. I'm new here and I enjoy reading all your posts but after the LOOK- A -LIKE LMH incident, I feel so sorry for the Sydney fangirls. That's not their fault at all. They're so frustrated to know the whereabouts of LMH and how exicted they were when they thought they got him. That just shows theirs desire to meet their idol in real life and now when they have a real photo of LMH in Sydney but still have no clue of where he is. Pretty depress for Sydney fans. I'm with you guys. Don't give up. Syd fans fighting! :D

Guest iceicebaby

Thanks for sharing the pics, Cecilia. He looks so fresh in the sunlight :P

I understand your dilemma but I also think that you could share a little hint about his whereabouts, like maybe is he confirmed staying in the Marriott at Pitt? Those diehard fan girls who waited there for him the whole day but yet did not manage to even have a glimpse of him in real life would surely appreciate it if they could at least be sure that their efforts were not wasted!

I just joined this forum so I'm not sure if this is the way things work here, but I thought that the point of forums were to share information and basically be useful to other people who need help?

Anyway, hope that the stalking fans get to see him!

Guest missteee

i think he was walking around.. the place seems 2b quiet, looks like rosebery or surry hills. Haha.

Oh okay thanks.

If hes in the city today, i hope you guys get the chance to see him!

Hes leaving tomorrow :(

Thanks Cecilia for the photos! You're the Cecilia I met at the airport right? xP

He looks good and yay someone found him! XD

Guest NgHicHaN

^ Yeah i think so too, but .. im not going out today *sighs*, cuz no one is.

i need companiessss

btw, Ceciliaaa..

what was his joke *winkwink*

Guest spirtual_affection x3

HI FANS! A friendly reminder to all the members.

i have seen moderators around and it's making me very nervous as min ho gets more activities

and starts going to more countries to promote, we as fans get more and more excited,

but i hope the members here can remember the rules as well.

i'm pretty sure, if this thread gets close for de-spamming that some of the fans might "die" without it.

in order to prevent just read over the bottom to rules. thanks members

4. Do not quote pictures.

Instead, remove the %7Boption%7D tags around the link. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long, only quote a subsection of the text. Threads that are meant solely for pictures belong in the Korean celeb photos forum.

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).

Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post in order to reserve resources.

okay!! let's move along!

congrats to all the girls who were successful in stalking our lovely, hawt prince lee min ho.

i'm so glad that you guys are sharing the pictures for the other members to see.

his hair style change :). kekeke!

he still looks so hawt! i love him so much.

such a prince.

Guest johnnydeppluv

Cecilia- youre very lucky ! thanks for sharing the photos. you should have taken a photo with him !

if you cant tell us, can you at least tell us like tmrw after hes left. about the person who helped you locate him/his whereabouts/his joke/details in general.

coz we wont be able to stalk him then anyway, but we still wanna know. after everyones much, but failing efforts, i think they deserve to know. its like solving a mystery... :D