Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Yeah i was just thinking the same. Maybe he didn't check in under his name.

Anyone know his managers name? hahaha.

But the thing is if he is staying at Mariott, why hasn't any of our stalkers bumped into him

yet, unless his going in the back door or something. haha, which i doubt if he is willing to

take a photo...if that is him. O_O.

Seriously though wouldn't the person who took the photo be able to recognise him?

I mean his features would've looked clear to the person, maybe just not to us because

of the quality of the pic. Just a thought.

I was just telling my sister this morning, he could've easily taken the elevator down to the carpark/basement floor to board his car to go to places/come back from places.

Then the people waiting in the lobby wouldn't have been able to see him either way.

Guest x3Jae

^ but they didnt have a car when they arrived

he took a cab from the airport

lol we sound like detectives or something xDD

Guest mintysweety327

^ but they didnt have a car when they arrived

he took a cab from the airport

lol we sound like detectives or something xDD

Yes, but they would of got him a car by now

there's no way they would of expected him to catch the public transport to the shooting studio or to walk from place to place i think...

wasn't there someone here just said that her dad's friend was responsible for organising his trip.....

I guess the arrival at the airport wasn't part of the job deal....

the deal starts from the moment he's ready to work....

Oh my god i am too analytical.........

Guest simplyyjenii

I asked the girl who worked there today, and she said thats theres only 2 exits! The main door, and the door near the reception desk which you cant miss as well. Plus if they wanted to go to their room, I'm assuming that they would of had to use the main door anyways? lol

Guest crispeanut

you guys shud have come to the airport!!!

i saw him there,, and my friend kinda talked to him.. although he gave short shy answers.(and even tho there was a mob of ppl)

we were like 10cm away from him.. HAHHAHA

lol i nearly fainteD!! ^^

good luck finding him !!

you guys shud have come to the airport!!!

i saw him there,, and my friend kinda talked to him.. although he gave short shy answers.(and even tho there was a mob of ppl)

we were like 10cm away from him.. HAHHAHA

lol i nearly fainteD!! ^^

good luck finding him !!

I was there, but he didn't really talk xD

But he did nod a bit and acknowledge people (: He said 'kamsahamnida' to me when i gave him my gift (:

Guest NgHicHaN

^^

No, we bought him a scarf cos its cold in Aus. But yeah its summer in Korea so :\

LOL what if he wore it today 4 the shooting stuff XD

Guest stawbewii

thiss is =[ as there has been NO news on him being seen at all!!!

and he is leaving soon..

it's so unfair, i think i should let some fans see him..cuz ti's so rare for him to come to australia!!

where in sydney did they even film the photoshoot!!!?!????!!!!!

Guest ml_87

^^

No, we bought him a scarf cos its cold in Aus. But yeah its summer in Korea so :\

so sweet!

Minho, where are u now? :P

i'm sure that the guy in that piz is not Mino. so i dun think more :rolleyes:

BOF special is coming. just miss it. find some BTS in leeminho.vn

17467689.jpg

d854e2082d6dc8ef3bc763b9.jpg

cre: as tagged

Guest yaozi

if someone is going to stalk him or detect him tmr...

or i should say few hrs later?

if luckily, that fans see him. how can we know that news?

as the fans are outside..

so r there anyone who can contact us by sms when they see minho?

Guest shellc

my dads friend is like

part of organising it? or something =|

but i dont know his schedule or anything..

just know that hes not shooting around city

area,more far away? LOL.

but if i do know any more info,i will tell you guys (:

editt:not organising the photoshoot but like

organising his trip here in sydney? im really not sure...

im pretty sure that today he didnt shoot around city,

but not sure about tomorrow....

Hi All

omg! could it be Luna Park, Taronga zoo, manly or balmoral beach??? sydney is too big, even if he's in the city its so hard to find.

btw anyone ring Shangri-la hotel? and if he travels by car, he might be going down straight to the carpark lift so thats why we havent seen him anywhere near lobby..??

Guest simplyyjenii

^ Kiera (twinklel0ve) called up yesterday to about almost every hotel that he could possibly stay in, and they have said that there is no "Lee,M" checking in on "thursday 23rd, and checking out 27th monday @ Shangri-la hotel. The only hotel that has confirmed information about this was actually Marriott Hotel @ Pitt St but we are still unsure cause people have been saying other things.

Guest honeypia

Can I just say that I'm perfectly enjoying reading all Sydney soompiers' "stalking-Minho" stories. It's as if we're also there on the look-out for this hottie guy :D Now I'm wishing he too can go here in Manila so we can have our dose of stalking :P LOL.

Guest su_yang

ahhhh...i just need the reservation name and i can check whether or not he's staying at the marriott...

hate to say it, but the desire to find out which hotel he's staying at is more than actually meeting him..(only cos the 2nd option just seems impossible)...

give me a name...anyone....

Guest shellc

ahhhh...i just need the reservation name and i can check whether or not he's staying at the marriott...

hate to say it, but the desire to find out which hotel he's staying at is more than actually meeting him..(only cos the 2nd option just seems impossible)...

give me a name...anyone....

hi su yang, are you working at marriott?

i have an idea, is it possible to search all guest checking in on 24th, leaving on 27th, then from that list, see how many coming from korea? =p