Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest SHINee<33

omgee. lucky people:D

lol at the random guy holding minhos hand:D:DLAWLL

does anyone know where leeminho would acutally go in the day time??? cuz i live in sydney, and i realli wanna see him

Guest twinkle_l0ve

me kathymon jenitoolz and jawnjohn. sat at the mariott til 6 pm and he didn't show

kathy and I sat there calling through ALL the well-known hotels in sydney and confirmed he was at the mariott

we're going again tomorrow night

Guest ml_87

Syd girls, please treat LMH preciously. LMH is not a doll but a human with

his feelings. Being a star bears many burdens. Some LMH's fans got little

mad of the hugging vod. I don't wanna blame you antih3ro dear, I understand your

feeling at that moment. But his feeling should be respected,too.

Sorry if I bothered you but we all should care for our shining star LMH.

Again thanks for your vods.

i understand yr worry, mirca. actually, when some fans hug Mino, i feel jealous and angry

. and i do agree that some are a bit crazy about hugging him

but i think vicky's hug is uki. and i believe that Mino's happy about it. it's just a slight backhug and he's certainly happy that he's welcomed that much in a foreign country. also, i love the way vicky hugged Mino! cutie and somewhat like a little girl hugging his bro! :rolleyes:

however, plz. girls, mirca is right. we should respect his feelings. :)

twinkle_l0ve: poor u, guys! i think that in the day, he's not at the hotel. his schedule is very busy. so i guess evening/ morning (before 9) is the best time to stalk him at the hotel. well, that's just my opinion. again,safe stalk, gals!:D

Guest saranghaeyo_sungmin

Mirca: i totally agree with you.

everyone deserves some personal space.

also, please dont say that korean fans are crazy bad fans. it gives people like me, a fan who is korean, a bad reputation and don't go too far if you see him. It might give Australian fans a bad reputation and other celebrities might not want to come here and nobody would want that. ):

Syd girls, please treat LMH preciously. LMH is not a doll but a human with

his feelings. Being a star bears many burdens. Some LMH's fans got little

mad of the hugging vod. I don't wanna blame you antih3ro dear, I understand your

feeling at that moment. But his feeling should be respected,too.

Sorry if I bothered you but we all should care for our shining star LMH.

Again thanks for your vods.

Oh hey yeah i could just take the vid down, no harm done ^^

I think i will, just to prevent any further disruptions or disagreements (:

Guest kototama

wow...a lot of happend since I wa shere for the last time, bwahaha!

Treat him well, guys and also thanks for all the update...it's great how one person is getting together the whole world ;o)

Anyway, when someone knows about his schedule in London...let me know, thanks.

Guest SpongBob

Oh, No! vicky, don't do that. Leave it on here please! Alot of people haven't seen the video that u were hugging him on his back yet. Don't worry about that jealous statement. IT was just an innocent hug. I don't think it did him any harm. He seemed to be Ok with it.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

ohhh mannnnnnn you all are seriously LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really hope he comes here and i can do the same. hahaha kinda got experience stalking hahahah stalked hyunbin last time. anyway, marriot hotel, is it like the most prestigious or one of the most prestige hotels in sydney?

Oh, No! vicky, don't do that. Leave it on here please! Alot of people haven't seen the video that u were hugging him on his back yet. Don't worry about that jealous statement. IT was just an innocent hug. I don't think it did him any harm. He seemed to be Ok with it.

Yeahhh but still, i find it really uncomfortable that people would think that way,

So i reckon the easiest way for it to be solved is to delete it, which i already have?

Unless the majority of you want me to put it back up... which i doubt, so yeah no harm done?

And sorry if i upset anyone, i didn't mean for it to be like offensive or anything, or invading Minho's personal space or anything.

It was just a silly impulsive thing, i hope i didnt offend anyone >.<

hey, don't take the vids down. it's okay. i'm sure many would like to see it.

and besides, you hugging our MinHo is kinda cute. i feel like i am hugging him too. :P

i am really jealous, you know. :lol:

when i watched it, i was like thinking "when would i get the chance to see him?".

and for that to happen, i need to fly for 16 hours to korea. :lol:

there are no "crazy" fans.. sometimes, they're just too "excited" w/c is understandable.

and i remember Min Ho saying that he likes fans that are aggressive :lol::lol:

i'm glad you guys were there and showed him some love :wub::wub:

and yeah, i'm jealous!!! :lol:

Guest x3Jae

i honestly think there was nothing wrong with it

im not stereotyping BUT there ARE some korean fans that we've seen through videos that have done worse things than a simple hug

and im sure he didnt mind, he wasnt expecting any fans was he ?

plus it wasnt as if she held onto him for a long time or anything

he didnt even react that much

in my opinion, i think their overreacting

Guest SweetTemptation

Yeahhh but still, i find it really uncomfortable that people would think that way,

So i reckon the easiest way for it to be solved is to delete it, which i already have?

Unless the majority of you want me to put it back up... which i doubt, so yeah no harm done?

And sorry if i upset anyone, i didn't mean for it to be like offensive or anything, or invading Minho's personal space or anything.

Hey, what vid? i wanna see it, please............ i really want to see u hugging him. Come on, people! it was just a hug. why u made a big deal about it?

Guest ml_87

vicky, i'm sure Mirca dun imply that u invaded his space or things like that.she just wanna share her opinion cauz recently, Mino is becoming the hottest object for fans to hug ( who dun wanna hug him?if i saw him, i even wanna a front hug or more. ha ha. just kidding)

in my view, when visiting a country, a hug from local fan is really a great gift to stars! :D

and no one thinks negative way. i can see how innocent the hug is.i love yr look when hugging him. u really enjoy it right?

btw, i'm happy when Mino receives such love from fans. everyone wanna hug him, everyone wanna shake his hand and many kind fans give him nutritious food ( at the levis signing, i saw a lady give him 2 packages. well, i see how people worry about his health) . that's really so sweet!

vicky: keep on yr work! btw, can i translate yr report at the airport? cauz it's really interesting and also, many fans in my country wanna know about Mino in real life. of course, i will cre to yr blog :D ths in advance

So should i put it back up...?

Cos i for one don't want my video to spread all over the internet with people saying crap behind my back about my vid,

And some people are saying its harmless...

So i'm in some sort of dilemma here, lol.

I don't know. I'll see what other people say first, then i might put it back up.

Guest mirca

You don't have to take vid down. :unsure:

Thanks to you we could see him in Syd.

And I am not jealous of anything as you guys have seen my updates on LMH on this

thread. Then why have I wrote information on his trip in detail?

You wanted to know his flight abroad. And I did best to inform you.

I have a faith on this thread so I told what I felt on the vod.

So don't talk about this any more. I feel hurt.

Just want LMH stay safe.