Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

wow... lucky antihero and ellen, they hugged Minho..

thanks for the videos.. hope its ok that I uploaded it in leeminhoph forums.

thanks again..

As long as you credit me properly neh? ^^ ANd you're just putting the link to the video on youtube right?

Because i dont want people taking it out of youtube, but i dont mind them sharing the link ^^

Guest leeminho.mine

As long as you credit me properly neh? ^^ ANd you're just putting the link to the video on youtube right?

Because i dont want people taking it out of youtube, but i dont mind them sharing the link ^^

i only put the links..

thank you...

Guest ml_87

antihero, i wanna ask u! how could u give him the gift?

cauz in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq9gC6tzELc...feature=channel, i saw u show it but Mino didnt notice and then, i saw a girl run after Mino with sth in her hand (is it u?) but was stopped. after that, when he is waiting gor the cab, i saw u laughing and chatting right after him with the gift still in yr hand.

btw, i love it when he got in the cab, many of u said " goodbye oppa". "bye". so sute :D

p/s:

OMG, in this clip, hellen (or antihero) hugged Mino! i love the way u hugged him ( if i were u i would do the same. ha ha) . i have to say his manager is so kind! u gals can stand so close to him! :D

and Mino looked shy here but cute smile! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxFm2gfPgDE

u guys hugged him! i'm so jealous! :D

btw, he changed his fone right? cauz his old one is black, not gold :D

GUYS, TO CLEAR IT UP.

I AM VICKI (antihero) and ELLEN is my FRIEND who is FILMING.

::EDIT::

antihero, i wanna ask u! how could u give him the gift?

cauz in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq9gC6tzELc...feature=channel, i saw u show it but Mino didnt notice and then, i saw a girl run after Mino with sth in her hand (is it u?) but was stopped. after that, when he is waiting gor the cab, i saw u laughing and chatting right after him with the gift still in yr hand.

btw, i love it when he got in the cab, many of u said " goodbye oppa". "bye". so sute :D

No haha my gift is that colourful bag with the exclamation marks that Minho oppa's manager is holding next to him.

I gave it to him ages ago. ANd im filming in ths vid =D

antih3ro, thanks for sharing the vids!! ) :wub:

yay, u hugged him.. u were so lucky!! i'm so jealous :lol: :lol:

heard so many "OMGs" on the background :lol:

i'm really happy for you guys. :D

Guest stalkingfraud

GUYS i have FANCAMS!

And a lot of pics, but the pics havent been loaded yet, so here are my fancams ^^

NUMBER ONE

NUMBER TWO

NUMBER THREE

NUMBER FOUR

NUMBER FIVE

I will try to get the photos up as soon as i can. Where can we put fanaccounts + the pictures at the same time, anybody know?

Haha ^^

Thanks so much for the videos!! (;

Omg, you hugged him!! If I hugged him, I wouldn't wish for anything else!!

Weren't you like...scared? o_o ahahhaah.

Thanks for the updates!

Thanks so much for the videos!! (;

Omg, you hugged him!! If I hugged him, I wouldn't wish for anything else!!

Weren't you like...scared? o_o ahahhaah.

Thanks for the updates!

Hahah a bit yeah.

In the vid you hear me saying "should i?"

Hahah xD But yeah ^^

::EDIT::

Btw anyone saw that gay sign with the curly haired goo junpyo cartoon on it?

Yeah that was mine, don't laugh. My friend and i made it in like 5 mins T_T

Thanks so much antih3r0 for the great videos and other Aussies for all the pics!!

:w00t: More details please Vicki !!!! You know......... did he feel warm, super skinny, was he wearing cologne, etc etc etc.

Or were you too excited to notice any of the small details ........... :lol:

Happy hunting to all the lucky ones for the duration of his stay..........we are all anxiously waiting to hear more great stories!!!!

Guest psujz

antih3r0, thanks for you videos.

Can I reupload it on other website as China blocked the linkage to youtube, so Chinese fans could not see any videos at youtube?

A lot of Chinese fans want to know the recent situation of Minho, so I really want to your permission to share these videos with them.

Thanks so much antih3r0 for the great videos and other Aussies for all the pics!!

:w00t: More details please Vicki !!!! You know......... did he feel warm, super skinny, was he wearing cologne, etc etc etc.

Or were you too excited to notice any of the small details ........... :lol:

Happy hunting to all the lucky ones for the duration of his stay..........we are all anxiously waiting to hear more great stories!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAA

Well he was really TALL, compared to me anyway. So i kinda had to jump, but yeah nah he wasnt exceptionally warm xD It was also quite chilly outside xD

But he SMELT NICEEEEEEEE. Like nice cologne-y smell ^^

antih3r0, thanks for you videos.

Can I reupload it on other website as China blocked the linkage to youtube, so Chinese fans could not see any videos at youtube?

A lot of Chinese fans want to know the recent situation of Minho, so I really want to your permission to share these videos with them.

Yeah sure! But pls put credit me, which is Vicki (antih3r0) ^^ And maybe link to my blog? My blog is http://domo-jjang.blogspot.com

I heard about that situation in China! So yeah you can take the vid ^^ Thank you for your respect and asking my permission!

=D

Guest mashimaro.x

omg wow you hugged him antih3r0. haha he must be really surprised to find all the girls there. i soo wntd to meet him at the airport but it's wayy too early. i went to the city today with my friends and walked around. then we went to the marriott hotel and waited for like 3 hours!!! but then we gave up coz we had to go home ==". it's really dissapointing that we couldn't see him. i'm like sooo depressed now.. ><

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

lucky people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH MINHO~ does anyone know if his confirm coming to singapore? dammmnnn i wanna see him~!!

Guest saranghaeyo_sungmin

here's my fancam. it's really short since i could only get like 10 seconds worth on each clip, look at the description to know whats happening and if you want to credit.

Guest 0529x

OMG. antih3r0 , YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST OF ALL. I mean, from all the fans at the airport, you were able to HUG him! You get to be so close to him. You just did not get to be close up with him but literally HUGGED HIM! YOU ARE SO LUCKY. I think you're the LUCKIEST girl ever fan girl ! xD LOLL. Gosh. You are so luckyyyy. I am amazed!! and JEALOUSSS xD! Gosh, you were so close. Like CLOSE xD OMGG and YAY for your SLR <333

OMG. antih3r0 , YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST OF ALL. I mean, from all the fans at the airport, you were able to HUG him! You get to be so close to him. You just did not get to be close up with him but literally HUGGED HIM! YOU ARE SO LUCKY. I think you're the LUCKIEST girl ever fan girl ! xD LOLL. Gosh. You are so luckyyyy. I am amazed!! and JEALOUSSS xD! Gosh, you were so close. Like CLOSE xD OMGG and YAY for your SLR <333

Haha no i think everyones gonna try hug him now =D

But it would have been awesomer if it was a front hug where he hugged back, like that dude in Japan xD

Anyway guys, i have a fanaccount up on my blog here >> http://domo-jjang.blogspot.com

=D Enjoy!

Guest christiane

he hided his face not because he hadn t make up but i guess is more because he sign contract with brand product and u have a paragraph that stipulate that u cannot be shot by another party. and I m pretty sure he didn t ask the permssion with his coompany as he wasn t expected fan so he has to put his hand on his face.. poor himmm..but it show how popular he is across the ocean...

Guest mirca

Syd girls, please treat LMH preciously. LMH is not a doll but a human with

his feelings. Being a star bears many burdens. Some LMH's fans got little

mad of the hugging vod. I don't wanna blame you antih3ro dear, I understand your

feeling at that moment. But his feeling should be respected,too.

Sorry if I bothered you but we all should care for our shining star LMH.

Again thanks for your vods.