Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Without LMH Kottboda Namja would be nothing

With due respects to all the other hardworking talented actors on the BOF. I have to agree with you on many levels. Before, I state my reasons, I would like to clarify that I'm not biased of any individual, I base my stance purely on one's ability and not whether I'm their supporter. Upon, this drama, I did not know who these actors were, did not watch them cry, scream, act, sing, break dance, speak .. whatever ...

Why leadership from the leader is important:

--- The lead is the captain of the ship, the course of direction is determined by their actions. LMH was able to capture such essence in the 1st half of the drama. In the 2nd half, when the captain was exchanged, we lost a sense of direction. The audience was LOST of a capable leader, the story LOST it's meaning, the transition was veered off course.

* to be continue ..... need more coffee, in order to continue ... oops ... meee boss is coming ... mee boss is coming.*

I'mmmm backkk!!!!!

2nd season of BOF " LOST".

Guest ml_87

Oops... pls try this - http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/scrip...view&cd=235

LEE MIN HO is leading now but pls continue to cast your vote.

PS. U can click as many times as you like but at interval of 10 seconds.

i think this poll is unrelated to the ending, but i hate we have to wait 10 seconds for another vote! :(

it's so funny to read fans's comments!! :lol: to me, JH is someone unrealistic!! he's too perfect to become a bf. i can understand why JD chose JP! :rolleyes:

LMH is leading but KHJ is catching up... Pls continue to vote for LMH!!

U can vote as many times as u want but remember to wait for 10 secs before u click again.

THOSE IN THIS THREAD NOW... PLS GO AND VOTE FOR LEE MIN HO.

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/scrip...view&cd=235

@mashi : thanks

I'll vote !

Oops... pls try this - http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/scrip...view&cd=235

LEE MIN HO is leading now but pls continue to cast your vote.

PS. U can click as many times as you like but at interval of 10 seconds.

It is NOT an official poll by KBS and will not bear any significance to the decision for BOF's ending.

If you don't wish to see this thread ends up like this thread, please cease all such "Please vote", "I'd voted" meaningless posts.

I think Lee Min Ho's great acting can be proven through just the simple things.

Like when waking up and making it seem as if he really did fall a sleep.

There's something that he does with his eyes, you now when you just wake up and your eyes doesn't have focus yet, he really does that best.

EDIT

One more thing, when JP was in the prison sitting in the corner, he wasn't even doing anything but just staring blankly, that scene was so good I was actually about to tear up but then they cut it of, darn!

I totally agree

he is very good with his eyes. I totally believe him when he cries. For the other actors, no offense, i sometimes find myself embarrassed to watch or cringe :( (I stilll love them though)

but yea the prison scene was a good one, he was totally out of it.

I just love it when he cries, well okay not really, but he's very good at it hahaha!

edit:

I really like this gif!

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo354/a...f3_231310_0.jpg

he's too adorable!

Guest lovesicles

i don't think he's a good looker, personally. >>;

his nose bothers me. so does his perm.

but anywho. i love him in bof. <3

i never knew he was so young!

Guest chiara

I read in dramawiki that he was in a MBC

drama called "But I don't know too". Does anyone

know what it's about? Can't find anything about it.

It's one episode drama. I haven't seen it eventough I have it, because there's no English subtitle available. Basically it's about highschoolers, Minho and his best-friend-to-be, I think, having adventure. Can't really tell. Here's the screenshot of the drama.

s2qomv.jpg

and here are the official pictures

2edcqwz.jpg

256qx3m.jpg

necirt.jpg

vq7ceb.jpg

credit: gee I forgot, prolly dcinside.

please do not hotlink

It's one episode drama. I haven't seen it eventough I have it, because there's no English subtitle available. Basically it's about highschoolers, Minho and his best friend I think, having adventure. Can't really tell.

Chiara thank you very much. LMH looked so different in that drama but

he still looks good.

Thanks for the information Chiara.

Looking at the file name it says " 20080224 ......... " - does that mean it was broadcast early last year?

Hope eventually a version with English subs will come out as I'd love to see it.

Guest tofumui

after episode 23, MinHo is receiving many compliments right? i dun mention here the ones from experts but from the viewers. many of my friends spend hours talking about his acting. yeah, i dun say that his apperance doesnt affect them. but if he just has pretty face and his acting is so so, i'm sure he cant gain such popularity. with a 22-year-old actor, i think his future is very promising. and he will never make us disappoint cauz he's very mature and strong in his mind. I do hope everything will be fine with our Mino from now on :D

i totally agree with you there ml_87.. he's definitely receiving a lot of compliments now.. and you can tell just from all the hype we hear about him and all the endorsements he's doing.. for someone so young, where most of us are still in school or finishing university/college, that is a lot for him to accomplish.. i can't wait to see what he has next on his schedule cuz i'm sure it'll be just as good no matter if it does well or not, i know he'll put in his 110% in acting

Guest chiara

thanks a lot for the sleeping beauty pictures, vivian. never thought that he had lots of sleeping scenes in BOF.

Thanks for the information Chiara.

Looking at the file name it says " 20080224 ......... " - does that mean it was broadcast early last year?

Hope eventually a version with English subs will come out as I'd love to see it.

you're welcome. yeah it was broadcast on 24th Feb 2008, just like the filename suggests.

Lee Min Ho - Etude CF Making 02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9eyNA2vJqM

Preview:

2d0b02u.jpg

2dvn19e.jpg

Just like the first version, there's no HQ version yet available. If you want to download the flv file, here is the link: MEDIAFIRE

credit: dcinside

please do not hotlink the pictures

Guest re.loaded

Without LMH Kottboda Namja would be nothing

with all due respect, i do find that statement a bit offensive. while i adore LMH and while his multi-layered portrayal of goo jun pyo has forever endeared that character into my heart, i do believe your short-changing the significance and impact of other, equally talented actors who are being overlooked and underrated because of the whole min ho overnight star craze/fixation. i'm primarily referring to GHS, but also to, as others have mentioned, Kim Bum, Kim Joon, and Lee Hye Young (Darth Mama Kang). BOF wouldn't be BOF without lee min ho, but it also wouldn't be BOF without its other lovely lead, GHS, and it certainly wouldn't sustain its unique charm and korean flavor (and high viewership ratings) if most of the other major players in the drama had acting abilities that weren't up to snuff.

the gifs of LMH for epi 23 just show how capable of an actor he is..you can see the transition of his character to being happy, sad, lost, angry etc...his facial expressions varied and he really knows how to use his eyes..in my opinion LMH is a major contributor of why i loved BOF..however, i think we should also credit the other actors for making this a hit drama..and plus LMH's chemistry with GHS is awesome that even if they have less screen time together, you would still feel the great passion between them when they are together...

Guest ml_87

chiara: in these pix Mino is so sexie and manly. but i dun like the partner is PSH. well, no offense!!

the more i read post in BOF thread, the more i agree with fans that the PD has made a terrible mistake while making JH has the same screen time as JP. i'm a bit angried now~~ guys, dun care what i say :D