Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

and boy... this pic is super cute!

t9wolx.jpg

oh, this pix. so funny! it's absolutely GJP! surrounded by girls but he doesnt have his eyes on anyone :lol:

Thank u guys for sharing all those wonderful pix of our Min Ho. But now i can't decide which pix to use for my personalized mugs and pillows. :unsure: i might end up having a dozen mugs and 4 pillows :lol:

audu, funkindagirl, here's a good news for you..

------

BOYS OVER FLOWERS MAIN CAST TO HEAD TO THE HOSPITAL AFTER FILMING ENDS

After the filming for KBS drama Boys Over Flowers ends, the main cast for the drama will all make a visit to the hospital.

The first one will be ‘Korea’s Sunbae’ Kim Hyun Joong. During the first half the drama’s filming, Kim Hyun Joong has met with an car accident, but because the filming schedule was tight back then, he had refused the complete treatment, so after the filming ends, he will have complete treatment for his injuries.

His representative said,”He will be hospitalised from beginning of April. He will undergo treatment and close examination for his accident back then, and also have enough rest from the busy filming. He may be hospitalised for as long as a month.”

“He complaint that discomfort at his waist area and he couldn’t walk properly after the accident. He will undergo complete treatment so that the injury will not hinder his promotional activities as a singer.”

While for Lee Min Ho, he will also be hospitalised mid-May to undergo a surgery to remove the metal support frame in his leg.

His representative said, “After his London photoshoot and Japanese activities end, he will be hospitalised to undergo the surgery. And then he will hold a birthday party cum fanmeeting in June.”

There are also plans for a full-body examination for Goo Hye Sun, who had her lips sewed after a car accident during filming.

Her representative said, “Her lips had swelled a lot. And with the accumulation of fatigue from her previous activities in the past years and also the car accident this time during filming, this will be a good chance for her to go for a full-body check up. We will want to check if there is anything not right about her healthy at all.”

credit: sookyeong@KBites

Lee Min Ho looks like my favorite japanese actor,

Takuya Kimura especially when he smiles.

Love their smile :blush: Makes you want to

smile too. :D

hahaha that's what i thought to when i first saw him on BOF..to me he is like a combination of my two fave actors into one (hahaha such a great bonus)..he reminds me of kimura takuya and mike he combined..i get the best of the both worlds when i see LMH hahaha

Guest chiara

looking at those kbs official pics really breaks my heart. but suprisingly I'm looking forward to that scene. I'm sure Mino will do the farewell scene so miserably that we want to fly and comfort him right on the spot.

thanks for the news zenh

so it's a real plan that he will go to London for a photoshoot. Woah, congrats to our Mino's fans located in London. Please make sure you will hand us in lots of goodies about his visit in London..

No wonder dc is full of photoshop of him in London, for example:

34g0wae.jpg

credit as labeled

btw, has this pic been shared?

mwxvo0.jpg

oh how i wish MinHo would visit san diego but i doubt it since it's not really the destination for korean stars especially for a hot young man..

anyhoo im looking forward to MINHO's bus scene..so far his dramatic/crying scenes in BOF have been impressive..he really got to me when he did the airport scene as well as the car scene when you thought he was going crazy because you he gave you that laugh that turned into an outburst of sadness..he is really the best Tsukasa version..

Guest ml_87

oh, the bus chase scene really makes me sad. it'll be heartbroken to see Jp cry. i have to prepare for it :( but, ha ha, the BTS pix are so funny. Mino and HS are so close. they talk and have fun with the other :D

Guest mirca

oh how i wish MinHo would visit san diego but i doubt it since it's not really the destination for korean stars especially for a hot young man..

anyhoo im looking forward to MINHO's bus scene..so far his dramatic/crying scenes in BOF have been impressive..he really got to me when he did the airport scene as well as the car scene when you thought he was going crazy because you he gave you that laugh that turned into an outburst of sadness..he is really the best Tsukasa version..

LMH will go to London to shoot magazine photos according to today's news article.

And to Tokyo for BOF promo, then to hospital for removal of iron string in his leg.

In June he will have a fan meeting around his birthday.

Guest ml_87

Mino'll go to London for a photoshoot? oh, i wish he came there later. i would be in london in august. oh, well, it is good news cauz he might be back soon. i wish i could stalk him all day :D

OMG! finally!

he will hold a birthday party cum fanmeeting in June! YES!!~~~

thank you so much for this info! :w00t:

LONDON.. man, you have a great taste! <3

dont forget to take a bus tour in London..:lol:

the bus scene...T_______T

counting down the minutes for epi 23. it's gonna turn up & down our emotion ..>.<

*eh.. where's JP's scarf? *

Guest sodakiss

윤형빈, ‘꽃남’ 이민호 왕비호만들기 “핫팬츠도 빌려줄게”[2009-03-23 09:15:08]

200903230904171001_1.jpg

개그맨 왕비호 윤형빈이 F4 꽃남 이민호에게 자신의 의상을 빌려주겠다고 나서며 제2의 왕비호 만들기에 돌입했다.

22일 방송된 KBS 2TV ‘개그콘서트-봉숭아학당’에서 윤형빈은 KBS 2TV 월화드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’에 출연중인 배우 이민호를 언급하며 “얼마전 이민호의 인터뷰 기사를 봤다. 내가 예전에 ‘꽃남 끝나고 뭐할래’라고 말했던 독설에 섬뜩했다더라”고 말문을 열었다.

지난 3월 1일 ‘개그콘서트-봉숭아학당’ 방송에서 윤형빈이 배우 이민호의 사진을 들고 “구준표! 너 그거(‘꽃보다 남자’) 끝나고 뭐할래? 나도 왕비호 끝나고 뭐할지 걱정이다”고 말했던 방송을 본 이민호가 최근 언론과의 인터뷰에서 이에 대한 심경을 밝혔던 것.

이후 이민호의 기사를 접했던 윤형빈은 이날 방송에서 왕비호의 트레이드 마크인 붉은색 하트가 그려진 흰색 티셔츠를 입고 있는 이민호 사진을 공개하며 “이제 ‘꽃남’ 끝나고 뭐할지 대충 정한 것 같다”며 “야, 언제 연락 한 번 해. 말만 잘하면 핫팬츠도 물려줄게”라고 발언해 시청자들을 폭소케 했다.

한편 왕비호는 객석 앞에 앉아있던 다비치의 강민경에게도 “이민호와의 열애설에 넌 좋겠지만 구준표는 무슨 죄니?”라며 거침없는 독설을 날렸다.

윤현진 issuebong@newsen.com

source : Newsen

Can someone translate and i actually want to see the video but i can't find it! Actually, i want to know what they say about the Davichi girl and minho.

Thank u guys for sharing all those wonderful pix of our Min Ho. But now i can't decide which pix to use for my personalized mugs and pillows. :unsure: i might end up having a dozen mugs and 4 pillows :lol:

audu, funkindagirl, here's a good news for you..

------

His representative said, “After his London photoshoot and Japanese activities end, he will be hospitalised to undergo the surgery. And then he will hold a birthday party cum fanmeeting in June.”

credit: sookyeong@KBites

Thank you for the good news zenh. I hope someone could fill me in if anyone happens to find out the dates of his London trip. I will gladly walk around London all day to find him and bring back goodies for us.....hahaha....look at me have it all planned out....more my wishful thinking.....chance of being in same place at the same time with MinHo is probably like winning lottery. Well, I will still try.

Guest funkindagirl

zenh, thank you for sharing!

This is the best news Ive heard, Im over the moon!

I thought he was planning to come London, not that it had already been decided!

Has he got a definite date yet?

His operation's in Mid-May so its likely it'll be April?

Darn, I'll probably have to bunk off college to go stalk him. lol...

July would've been perfect, the weather would be much nicer too for lots of outdoor shoots.

audu, Id gladly walk around all day with you to find him! :D

Guest ml_87

oh, just finished watching episode 23, i'm totally heartbroken becauz of JP. the bus chase scene, the jail scene. both distress me now. Mino's acting is the best! no girl cant feel hurt for JP when watching this scene!! :(