Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest sweet_maple

xponea.jpg

credit as labelled

:w00t: is it only me to feel that he is so super duper cute in this pic??? Plus he looks so young here. I don't know why but I love this pic most he is exactly like a Renaissance sculptured master piece :wub:

Guest ml_87

:w00t: is it only me to feel that he is so super duper cute in this pic??? Plus he looks so young here. I don't know why but I love this pic most he is exactly like a Renaissance sculptured master piece :wub:

me, too. Mino looks so young in the date pics! now, BOF thread is crazy about the kiss of JP-JD!! :D the chemistry between them is great! oh, just 1 more day!! and Mino checks himself in the mirror again. it's really funny while Hs is eating and he's looking at the mirror! so cute! :rolleyes:

hi girls~ :D

i dint come here yesterday tried to relax my eyes away from internet and avoided my mind from Lee Min Ho :lol:

but today i cant stand it anymore :sweatingbullets:

i cant resist of a man named Lee Min Ho!

i see many pics of him & HS filming BOF at Incheon area today, and

i only could scream...OMG! WHAT A LOVELY COUPLE!! THEIR SWEET KISS!!! aaaaaaarrrghhh.... :w00t:

mydaily, spn, osen, newsen, sport donga, hankyung, all sites had writtin articles about them today :wub:

Mino~ya...how could you become such a more gorgeous, cool, handsome looking guy in black and white outfits?? *dies*

Hyesun~ah.. you are really pretty!! <3 *i wish i were you!* *jealous-envious*

Can't wait for tomorrow... :tears:

MyDaily pictures

SPN pictures

chewing a gum before the kissing scene :lol:

200903221745461001_1.jpg

200903221752161001_1.jpg

200903221738531001_1.jpg

200903221747211001_1.jpg

200903221738531001_2.jpg

200903221800381001_1.jpg

200903221758081001_1.jpg

200903221801451001_1.jpg

that smile! *dies*

200903221807191001_1.jpg

credit: newsen + Please dont hotlink

It's not officially announced yet. So let's keep within minho thread.

LMH will be the model for Etude cosmetics.

They will launch Etude homme this May according to source.

But the news is not reported yet.

It's for LMH's sake.

yes that's right, as i wrote here last month, Mino would be the model for Etude.

but i wasn't sure whether he will replaced JKS or not. but i guess it's true now.

let's wait till May :)

Okay, at current count how many products are endorsed by Min Ho? Dude is really raking them in.

Trugen, Market O, LG, Levi's Signature, Dunkin Donuts,....hmmm, I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Cadillac CTS, Samsung, Cass Beer.. :)

sorry... Tiffany is talking about her ideal character

hehe..this girl has many ideal characters; Daniel Henney, Jang Geun Suk, and now Lee Min Ho.. :D

but yeah.. who can't resist of him? even YEH likes GJP..^__^

-edit-

Gotta add this.. he's always checking himself out lol

from what I've read they were filming today (March 22).

%7Boption%7D20090322151316951.jpg

credit as labeled

haha.. yeah....LOL

btw, speaking about the mirror, i juz remember that it's an ETUDE mirror ^__^

coz i have one i bought in Myeongdong, Seoul last year.

http://i41.tinypic.com/4hf9ug.jpg

wah! im so happy i use the same mirror with Mino...

He is started use Etude's product now :)

add this one. prepare for kiss scene :lol:

http://spnimage.edaily.co.kr/images/photo/...09032200038.JPG

cr: SPN

GOSH!!! i will die happily...hahaha...><

omoooo~ junpyo-jandi were so sweet...

i've been waiting for such scenes like that...

i can't help myself not to smile...wkwk..XDDD

minho, he's so handsome there...

there's a pic when he smokes...huhu..><

*i dun like a guy smoking* but because he is minho, i just hope he will stop smoke someday..hahaha..

eniwei, thx for the pics..^^ *so happy*

Guest sodakiss

hey guys! i'm a new fan of lee minho:) so, they are many many things i hav never known abt him and i need help:)

i just wanna know what this vid saying about Lee minho and Wonder girls Sohee 'cause i'm kind of like the fan of both of them. can someone translate or maybe tell me what's going on between them. thx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8R-78RMEPE

Guest chiara

I'm still overwhelmed by the number of pics related to our sweet couple last date before the break up scene.

I'm looking forward to this scarf kiss. MinSun never looks better than that! Thanks for everyone who posted the pics and the links.

Since I kinda lost track about which filming pics have been posted or not, I just want to update the pics from LGTeenRing.

34yv9si.jpg

30sggoy.jpg

sw4xma.jpg

iqwtuu.jpg

2j60fpt.jpg

credit as labeled

please do not hotlink

hey guys! i'm a new fan of lee minho:) so, they are many many things i hav never known abt him and i need help:)

i just wanna know what this vid saying about Lee minho and Wonder girls Sohee 'cause i'm kind of like the fan of both of them. can someone translate or maybe tell me what's going on between them. thx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8R-78RMEPE

Welcome aboard, new angel.

Here is the link of the same video with Eng subtitle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pacq23ZEds

there's nothing going on between them but well.. you can watch it yourself.

Guest irienad

Glad that the production family is smiling again..they have been in so much stress for the past few weeks (with the lost of their co-star,etc).

Thanks for the pics!

Guest chiara

More pictures from filming site, I guess these haven't been posted.

I really love this stalker's work. Good job!

rtkbo2.jpg

2jfkvbq.jpg

2v8pagk.jpg

and this pic is epic

if only I knew who the photographer is, I will hunt him down to give me the original pic, I bet it will look good on my desktop.

2jakgm0.jpg

credit as labeled + dcinside

please do not hotlink

More about our Min Ho....

---------

Sneakpeek into Boys Over Flowers Ep 21

The highlight to episode 21 of Boys Over Flowers set to air on 23rd March - another of Joon Pyo and JanDi kiss.

JanDi had wanted to leave Joon Pyo with the best of their last memories together and had went on a farewell trip to the seashore with Joon Pyo.

Regarding this kissing scene, there was actually many NG cuts to it. Reason being that because they were filming by the sea and the sea breeze kept blowing at Goo Hye Sun’s face, she had the trouble of running nose and that impeded on the progress of filming of the kissing scene.

When asked who he would choose, between JanDi and JaeKyung, Lee Min Ho said, " I'm actually more like JanDi in real life in terms of character. Both of them have their own charms and it is hard to choose. But if I were Joon Pyo, I would go with the 2 of them. I would have to two-time."

With the last episode to the drama to be aired on 31st March, actor Lee Min Ho revealed, " With just 9 days of filming left, every remaining days gets more precious."

When asked about the thing he wanted to do most after the drama ends, Lee Min Ho said, " I want to sleep for a whole day. And then go on a trip. Definitely not New Caledonia. I want to go to places I haven’t been to. And I want to do loads of shopping too. I will want to do a photoshoot in London."

Credit: sookyeong@KBites

Guest funkindagirl

^ LONDON??!! He actually said London??? :w00t:

AHHH Im so happy, no-one ever wants to come here...the thought of being able to see him on the streets shopping...hehe...and London's not even that big I could probably guess the places he'd visit.

Ooo please come Minho and I will stalk you round the whole city! HAHA :lol:

And the best thing is I probably wont have to compete with huge swarms of fans....lol...well unless fans decide to follow him from Korea and then Id probably get trampled. >_<

Guest flower pot

I really love the chemistry between Minho and Hyesun... it's the best...

I collated some of the sweetest oncam and offcam moments from the pictures today in a slideshow and it made me even more giddy... Hope you guys can check it out...