Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

ths ss Vi for Mino's CF pics. he will work with the girl from GoongS? oh, i know that she was born in 1990 but she looks older than Mino ^^ (maybe, she's gained weight recently) Mino_ Etude? ha ha. pretty face!! :D

It's not officially announced yet. So let's keep within minho thread.

LMH will be the model for Etude cosmetics.

They will launch Etude homme this May according to source.

But the news is not reported yet.

It's for LMH's sake.

oh....so he will only be officially the spokesperson in May?

aiyah..... i will be in korea next month, which means i can't buy to support him yet...!(though i also like jang geun suk...kekeke)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0JCaaK7bw

that's the preview for episode 22 of BOF and man he looks gorgeous! i loveeee him in a suit, and poor min ho lost weight, you can see his nice cheekbones so clearly though :D

hahaha he's so tall and strong, lifted the kid with like one arm and ran hahaha

credit KPculture

bof23d.jpg

so cute! and so tall! love it when he's around kids :D

Guest tam1430267282

Kyaaa!! LMH with the little boy is so kawaii!! I keep playing that part of ep22 preview where the little kid whispered to JP over and over again.. :lol: :lol:

Guest tweetybird08

Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun look so cute and good together on screen & off screen. They are a perfect couple in BOF.

Guest AngelEagle

does anybody have pictures of Min Ho where he was wearing green jacket it think. if i'm not mistaken its from cf.

i couldn't find them anymore so anyone have them pls post agin or pm them to me pls. Thanks! it will be much appreciated.

Guest kje_chocolate

does anybody have pictures of Min Ho where he was wearing green jacket it think. if i'm not mistaken its from cf.

i couldn't find them anymore so anyone have them pls post agin or pm them to me pls. Thanks! it will be much appreciated.

You mean these photos?

49c56f1979eef_f.jpg

49c56f1de8af7_f.jpg

49c56f228bbc4_f.jpg

Guest kimngoc266

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/scrip...view&cd=235

Vote for GJP & GJD. They are losing to YJH & GJD

To vote you need to have yahoo acount. If you have a yahoo account, it count +10. If not only +5 per vote

you can vote many time as you want, but you have to wait 10 sec later to vote again.

Please go to this website to vote for GJP and GJD. I just checked, they are losing to YJH and GJD.

I enjoyed reading all your post about LMH. He seems to be a nice guy. Not only he's good looking but he can act. I enjoyed watching BOF, you can see his emotion through his facial expression, his gesture. Very good acting indeed.

Guest KristyS

Lee Minho looks really good in yellow xD ... I only wished that girl next to him was Goo Hyesun.

I love him so much from BOF now, seeing him with straight hair is even better that curly, though both are great.

He's so cute and sexy =D ! Thanks for all the news and pictures you guys. I really appreciate it ^^

loving this scene so much....LMH wearing white :P....my net is slow so just put some of the link to the shooting news....maybe larger pix will came out later

30wmotw.jpg

316m9zr.jpg

33tqx7b.jpg

20jijqs.jpg

1265u0m.jpg

j73vw2.jpg

2504jsp.jpg

5n0upu.jpg

333kia8.jpg

71gu46.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest ml_87

Gotta add this.. he's always checking himself out lol

from what I've read they were filming episode 22.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8073/20090322151316951.jpg

credit as labeled

ha ha, i always laugh a lot each time seeing Mino checking his appearance in the mirror :rolleyes: but the way the wind makes his hair messed is wonderful. he looks even more handsome. his smile and HS"s smile are so beautiful :lol: