Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest chiara

hi guys i just read from chinese forum regarding lee min ho fall down in the afternoon at the Gimpo Airport on 13 march 09 because alot of fans surrounded him when he appeared and korean mania fans were pulling his arms. poor lee min ho

credit: baidu

poor thing. hope he's okay.

he's so noticeable due to his height. it's a pity he ain't free anymore to go wherever he wants. the price of being a hot commodity. :sweatingbullets:

found some cute pics from dcinside

hyeany.gif

and this fanart is very funny

55523679.jpg

30278757.jpg

credit as labeled

please do not hotlink

Lee Min Ho cut in I am Sam drama [Eng sub] is up until episode 5. Click HERE for playlist.

brb with some fancams

Guest ml_87

oh, the hair makes him much older :D but, his perfomance in this film is really impressed. his eyes show that he's really potential actor:rolleyes:

thanks Rebby..^^ i hope you will re-open BOF thread soon ^^

uploaded it into YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_p43kq6pSc

these pics are made by fans to response about LMH's digital single :D

i more love him after watching 'Moon River' part. never thought he could play the piano! <333

moon.jpg

i wanna get his autograph too... T_T

moon3.jpg

cr: DC MinHo

oh.... the public enemy pics had reminded me this thing. there's no relation tho :rolleyes:

i wonder if you girls by any chance notice about Mino's previous works - Mackarel Run, y School ET and Secret Campus - about Mino's characters doing class exams??

My School ET

1.jpg

Secret Campus

3.jpg

Mackarel Run

5.jpg

please do not hotlink!!

you guys take a look at his answers on the papers! :lol:

fyi, Mackarel Run is re-runing at TvN :wub:

http://www.chtvn.com/DM/prgmain.asp?bm=040156

-edit-

HAPPY WHITE DAY, LEE MIN HO!! 사랑해요.........~~~

HAPPY WHITE DAY, MINO'S LOVERS :wub:

Guest symphonee.

^ i found it super adorable when he was playing moon river - esp how he was stumbling over some of the notes (pausing for short moments every now and then) XD

i'm a bit unsure about him releasing a digital single though. i can only pray it works out well for him. majority of "songs" sung by actors/actresses don't come down well.

thanks for sharing pics and vids everyone <3

Guest ml_87

OMG, MIno's exam papers! the way he answers, ha ha . so funny! :)) student Mino :))

but i wonder why all the answers are the same? :D

The I Am Legend poster is hilarious and ofcourse GJP's hair would be coiffed as hell in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Hee.

I just checked out the extended and short preview for ep 20 and I am very happy to see the return on Bratty!JunPyo.

It's one of the key reasons I fell in love with the character so it's good to see a return to form, I'm hoping I'll be singing 'lalalalala' ♬ at the end of ep 21 because they've satisfied the JunDi shipper in me.

Guest chiara

i wonder if you girls by any chance notice about Mino's previous works - Mackarel Run, y School ET and Secret Campus - about Mino's characters doing class exams??

you guys take a look at his answers on the papers! :lol:

lol, it's my exam strategy if I have no idea at all about the answers. Just mark the same spot and pray for your luck.

Is it true that Lee Min Ho smokes?

Yes, he does.

So far I have 8 different pics of him smoking.

And now it's video time!

Baeksang Awards Fancams

1. Close up Mino, during the group pictures of winning actors/actress

thumbs20090314142425.jpg

Download: Megaupload or Sendspace

-------------------------------------------------

2. Mino walked to the stage and then waved and smiled to his fans who shouted his name.

thumbs20090314142552.jpg

Download: Megaupload or Mediafire

3. Mino, Bummie, and Hyun Joong. MinHo smiled and waved to the camera (then the fancam lost the focus, the person must be very excited, lol).

thumbs20090314142807.jpg

4. Mino, Bummie and Hyun Joong watched the Gee performance. I'm curious what Bummie and Mino talked about, perhaps about snsd?

thumbs20090314142926.jpg

credit: dcinside + minogall clubbox

Enjoy!

OMG, MIno's exam papers! the way he answers, ha ha . so funny! :)) student Mino :))

but i wonder why all the answers are the same? :D

dunno why, but it looks so funny since they are from different drama/movie..:D

or perhaps MinHo always did the same in his real life in every exams...LOL *j/k*

okay guys, before i go to sleep [it's almost @ 12 am in my country] i drop a fancam of Mino @ JeJu World Cup Stadium, playing football. on March 13, yesterday.

quite far and short clip, but we could still recognize him B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrilbFsin9E

then, he returned to Seoul, arrival @ Kimpo airport

imkxgj.jpg

cr: as labeled @ DAVE

i'm gonna dream this calender! though i want it sooo bad! >,<

6pz41j.jpg

cj6np.jpg

and also these T_T

erzo12.jpg

a49cu0.jpg

13ygj2e.jpg

2a0vo6.jpg