Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

omo...u r a goddess..thnx a lot... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

i want to add more LMH pix...but my photobucket acc exceeded.. :tears: :tears: :tears:

im n0t surE if this is working or not...goshhh i hate the internet connection here..

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hgng5ig30zw (about 90 files >____<)

BONUS: hyunjoong, kimbum, kimjun

credits: hydkorea, popcornfor2

gahhhh i put a wrong date...nvm laaahh hahaha

Guest lyndia

omo...u r a goddess..thnx a lot... sweatingbullets.gif sweatingbullets.gif

i want to add more LMH pix...but my photobucket acc exceeded.. tears.gif tears.gif tears.gif

@ hagumi_hanamoto : u can join here http://upload.aloxovn.com/

to upload . not login . goog luck :D

Guest ml_87

Mino is getting more and more handsome^^. today after reading many celebrities's news, i realize that almost all atresses admire GJP. we can see the how hot BOF is and how talented LMH is, too!

the rumor of him and HS, i really hope that if there's nothing between them, they will remain best friends. pls, dont be awkward on screen. it will make the chemistry between JP and JD lost^^

Mino hwaiting! :)

I love the wallpapers and even more the screensavers!

thank you for the heads up!

and now that BOF is extended for 25 episodes, we have more LMH goodness :D

not sure if this has been posted

but its regarding the lee min ho, Goo Hye Sun rumor...

(credit to dunlop09 on the BOF thread who found it)

2009030615473658307_163304_1.jpg

"On the morning of the 6th, Goo Hye Sun was interviewed over the phone, "I saw the report in the morning. It's true that we are close, but I'm surprised people thought we were dating. I think they are trying to make sure I never get married(laughs)(she jokes about this because this is the second false rumor of her love life that's been spread). We're both optimistic people, so we're planning on just laughing it off."

When she first heard the news, rather than being confused, Goo Hye Sun found herself laughing. While starring in "Boys Over Flowers", she has had more than one false rumors spread about her love life. Though she seemed calm throughout the scandal, she admitted her feelings of regret.

"Lately when I am doing interviews, a lot of people ask me about Min ho. Min Ho told me that when he does interviews, he gets asked about me as well. And in those situations, various topics can come up. I have filming with Min Ho today, and it may get awkward. But we've gotten close over the few months we've worked together. So I think we can be cool about it, and get past this."

Lee Min Ho also expressed his disappointment through a representative, "We are close, but I was really caught off guard by the rumors. Just because two people are close, it doesn't mean they have to go out."

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

i'm sure lmh will be linked to almost anyone and everyone that is around him

glad they handled that though, before people went crazy.

honestly, whoever he ends up with is okay - as long as he's happy

not like i will ever get to meet him! hahahahaha but i guess i should never say never ;D

: ( i am jealous though lol...i wish i could say! wait for me minho hahaha

Mino is getting more and more handsome^^. today after reading many celebrities's news, i realize that almost all atresses admire GJP. we can see the how hot BOF is and how talented LMH is, too!

the rumor of him and HS, i really hope that if there's nothing between them, they will remain best friends. pls, dont be awkward on screen. it will make the chemistry between JP and JD lost^^

Mino hwaiting! :)

He is getting more and more handsome obviously because he is happy and inspired. Knowing that many appreciate him now and the fans are showering him with lots of love, He sure feels great and it shows everytime he smiles. Min Ho is love!!!!

He is getting more and more handsome obviously because he is happy and inspired. Knowing that many appreciate him now and the fans are showering him with lots of love, He sure feels great and it shows everytime he smiles. Min Ho is love!!!!

Agree. The spotlight is on him, with so much love from fans and everyone, our boy is really glowing. You know how someone glow when they are in love, well I think he is experiencing same sort of excitement. Good for him, and lucky for me. More eye candy.

Guest tofumui

and now that BOF is extended for 25 episodes, we have more LMH goodness :D

yeah for an extended episode.. tho if they had decided to go with another special i would have been content with that as well.. hopefully they will allow for more JunPyo and JanDi moments.. the more i see him in BOF, the better he is..

better to reserve judgement, don't believe everything you see on the web.

korean netizens are especially good at photoshop.

check out his highschool pics on his cyworld or better yet, soccer or middle school pics.

just like with goo hye sun, people always accuse her of plastic surgery when she looks the same as her baby pics.

the picture with the doctors might be his doctors from his car accident, he did spend a year in recovery.

let's give lee min ho the benefit of the doubt, instead of jumping to conclusions.

I was honestly disappointed when I read the article about this particular issue.

I didn't really want to believe it so I even went through all his cyworld pictures to assure myself.

I don't know korean but I'm assuming that he created his cyworld in 2006 and posted pics of him from way back

like 04-05. I scrutinized every single picture, probably for over an hour, and his nose looked the same.

The picture that came with the article, I'm guessing that was from public enemy returns or School E.T,

if that's the case, the it's a bit weird that back in 06, his nose was fine, then 07-08 it suddenly had a bump.

I guess I'm just a crazy obsessed fan in denial who wants Lee MinHo to be 100% natural.

He's just so damn good looking that you can't help wanting to know the truth.

Guest polaris

I was honestly disappointed when I read the article about this particular issue.

I didn't really want to believe it so I even went through all his cyworld pictures to assure myself.

I don't know korean but I'm assuming that he created his cyworld in 2006 and posted pics of him from way back

like 04-05. I scrutinized every single picture, probably for over an hour, and his nose looked the same.

The picture that came with the article, I'm guessing that was from public enemy returns or School E.T,

if that's the case, the it's a bit weird that back in 06, his nose was fine, then 07-08 it suddenly had a bump.

I guess I'm just a crazy obsessed fan in denial who wants Lee MinHo to be 100% natural.

He's just so damn good looking that you can't help wanting to know the truth.

yea I also think it's a bunch of bogus. I think everyone has different angles in pics.. Pictures can be deceiving. I mean I can look at all my pics from middle school to college and sometimes I really look different or some parts of my face look different in various pics. Actually, I didnt have ssangapul until 6th grade middle school. They just gradually appeared as I grew. I also looked at old and new pics of LMH and I have no idea what people are talking about. He looks the same. He's simply a gorgeous man.

like 04-05. I scrutinized every single picture, probably for over an hour, and h

that's what I did too....really can't find any different except he looks much younger.....his nose looks the same too...I don't think LMH will deliberately lie about something like this as it is bound to resurface with those crazy netizens....kinda feel sorry for him as the more popular he is there will be lots of nasty rumours

Guest ml_87

that's what I did too....really can't find any different except he looks much younger.....his nose looks the same too...I don't think LMH will deliberately lie about something like this as it is bound to resurface with those crazy netizens....kinda feel sorry for him as the more popular he is there will be lots of nasty rumours

hehe, i just think that this clinic wants to attract customers, so the best way is use our Mino's image. haha, if Mino didnt have plastic surgery, we dont have to care about them. but if he did, what's the matter? everone wants to be more beautiful :rolleyes:

but i have to say that rarely has a Korean actor/atress pubished their childhood images like him. it proves that he's naturally beautiful since he was born^^

2 more days to see JP! ^^ OMG, think of the day BOF finishes, it's terrible :tears:

2 more days to see JP! ^^ OMG, think of the day BOF finishes, it's terrible :tears:

yes will miss JP when BOF finish....am in BOF withdrawal mode now.

...anyway read in the news that LMH will be returning to his uni next semester.... he'll be the most popular guy in school....haha the admission of new students will be high thinking they can bump into LMH

just loves his expression here during F4 special.....so cutee

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7.jpg

8-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

Guest Schneewitchen

He lost a lot of weight since his early acting days. I suppose this makes his nose look larger.

Guest frypanit

yes will miss JP when BOF finish....am in BOF withdrawal mode now.

...anyway read in the news that LMH will be returning to his uni next semester.... he'll be the most popular guy in school....haha the admission of new students will be high thinking they can bump into LMH

i would love to "purposely" bump into LMH :D

it would be awesome. awe, he is going back to his uni? its gonna be like BOF once again. ><''

Guest chiara

Found an old CF. Well actually at first I couldn't see Min Ho in this CF, but yeah finally I caught him at 0.22 - 0.24. Our precious 3 seconds.

[CF] Pizza Hut Cheese Bite (2006)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNiF6OTyjeE

Anyone please give me the link of Market O CF with high quality, please!

Thanks so much

I found the HQ one only for the 15s version. Here you go.

j169w2.jpg

Download: Mediafire

credit: minogall clubbox

I don't care about that plastic news. The biggest attraction for me is his acting. If it's only pretty face, I'd probably like him from the Mackerel Run or I am Sam. And while watching all the fancams of him during the Baeksang Awards (lots of them), I can see that he's very humble and nice person. The thing I like about fancams is they're unedited, unlike the TV broadcast. I just love watching those fancams. Ok I know, I gotta stop. I will have 3 exams next week. *slapself*