Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest happyf11t

Go take a look at his high school picture. He looked exactly the same as now, except he's more mature now. If he had plastic surgery, you really think he would take a picture with the doctors and left it there? He's probably at the doctor's because of his accident.

Guest lane013

honestly, i think he did get surgery. I noticed right away before anything came out that something about him looked different and i use to wonder all the time why his nose looked different to me. ANd i had a cousin who had a big nose but as she grew older, it got smaller and became more proportional with her face so i figured something like that could've happened with lee min ho.

It's not a bad thing and no, it doesn't really matter that he did... i just feel a little disappointed because he's soo danng good looking that it sucks that it's not all natural.

And what hurts is that i loved his nose! I loved how it was so strong looking and angled and prominent.

I'd be soo happpy though if it turned out that he didn't get surgery after all because who knows, he could just be like my cousin.

*sigh*... i still love him though but i guess with less of the intensity before because now he's just another good-looking, charming lad to me!!!!

yes, agreed with raineyrain..

don't get too worked up yet.... who knows if that person in that pic is really LMH.... it could be someone who looks like him? or maybe the surgeon just want to make use of LMH popularity now to publicise his own clinic...

let's wait for Min ho or his agency reply on it...

P.S. i still like him as much as before........

The Market O cf was sooo cute ... sooo Gu Jun Pyo like. :)

I've grown to admire and became mesmerized by LMH because of his awesome acting, humble ways and outgoing personality. Looks can fade with time, but talent is forever. There will always be things about a celebrity, which fans will find fault with. One can't live to please everyone, just live as they have always lived.

Anything about Min Ho is a hot topic at the moment, regardless whether it's true or false. If one want to become a star, they have to pretty much ignore rumors and bad press. I'm sure by now LMH is in familiar territory.

Min Ho is naturally handsome. :w00t:LMH FIGHTING!!!!!

Guest peanutboy

better to reserve judgement, don't believe everything you see on the web.

korean netizens are especially good at photoshop.

check out his highschool pics on his cyworld or better yet, soccer or middle school pics.

just like with goo hye sun, people always accuse her of plastic surgery when she looks the same as her baby pics.

the picture with the doctors might be his doctors from his car accident, he did spend a year in recovery.

let's give lee min ho the benefit of the doubt, instead of jumping to conclusions.

better to reserve judgement, don't believe everything you see on the web.

korean netizens are especially good at photoshop.

check out his highschool pics on his cyworld or better yet, soccer or middle school pics.

just like with goo hye sun, people always accuse her of plastic surgery when she looks the same as her baby pics.

the picture with the doctors might be his doctors from his car accident, he did spend a year in recovery.

let's give lee min ho the benefit of the doubt, instead of jumping to conclusions.

So true. I agree with you on all of this.

I say let's all enjoy our fandom and trust in MinHo.

i quote this news for BOF thread..^________^

hahahaha they are in PINK Rumor now!!

GHS and LMH

http://www.metroseoul.co.kr/Metro.htm?Dir=...220942&page =undefined

They were visiting each other's car(ben) and having a time for two even thought they were in so busy schedule.

ppl said it seems ..it's secret affair..after LMH saved GHS , they became more friendly.

I think this kind of news is too late now..anyway cute couple..I think they are good friends. and KHJ too.

we all know uri Mino saved GHS in her traffic accident, but he kept silent about the accident until GHS revealed it.

uri Mino is such a humble and kind person. netizens always spread rumors/gossips/anything he has done or what he will do.

i believe both GHS and LMH are good friends. :)

none!, please read few pages back, the pics already bn posted.

and yess.. he's the cutest and most handsome guy on earth!! he's beyond my words!

no doubt with his good personality tooo.............. :wub:

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

oooommmmmiiigggooossshhhhnneessss...thanks guys for those amazing LMH pixies...i love the pic with the white shirT on him *drools continuously* :w00t::sweatingbullets:

-->running bacK to my laB...workiNg on LMH cloninG projeCT...lol

Guest honeybeecan

Jews_21, thanks a lot for the screencaps :wub:

i still can't believe Mino still 22 years old.... :sweatingbullets: i'm kinda such a naughty noona :ph34r:

Youtube : Min Ho - the making film of Dunkin Donuts CF

We also have the "Cherry Chocolate Bloom Donunts" from Tim Hortons in Canada. Check this out:

http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/index.html

Whenever I have that flower-shape donut, I think of HIM...

Guest sweet_maple

Jews_21, thanks a lot for the screencaps :wub:

i still can't believe Mino still 22 years old.... :sweatingbullets: i'm kinda such a naughty noona :ph34r:

Youtube : Min Ho - the making film of Dunkin Donuts CF

His charisma is "the criminal" to make us become naughty noonas, we are victims( to tell truth is that we are pleased to be a victim) LOL B) .

now moving back to continue cleaning the lab for Shamien and hagumi_hanamoto *humming- work hard work hard to have a cloning Min Ho* :lol:

hagumi_hanamoto chan, fighting!!~~~~ LOL

sweet_maple, hohoho.. we are his victims indeed!!.........and yes, i'm pleased to be his victim..kekeke..... B)

btw, check this: http://audition.hanbiton.com/Event/090305/Main.aspx

ionno what event is that, but the GJP's cartoon is so cute!

reminds me of the dollies..T__T

-edit-

Jesw_21!! OMG.. thanks a lot for the news! you make my day!~~~ :w00t:

download the screensaver now!! :wub:

Guest rojeu

oh! i saw someone mentioned even those in their 30s, 40s and 50s are watching BOF.

i think some ajummas also don't mind be the victims (me, one good example :P )

Guest xoxodaedae

LEE MIN HO IS GORGEOUSSSS...:)

most handsome out of all korean actors i've seen.

:DDD

over a billion pictures is still not enough, hahahaha.

I gotta meet him this summer in seoul !!!

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

hagumi_hanamoto chan, fighting!!~~~~ LOL

sweet_maple, hohoho.. we are his victims indeed!!.........and yes, i'm pleased to be his victim..kekeke..... B)

btw, check this: http://audition.hanbiton.com/Event/090305/Main.aspx

ionno what event is that, but the GJP's cartoon is so cute!

reminds me of the dollies..T__T

-edit-

Jesw_21!! OMG.. thanks a lot for the news! you make my day!~~~ :w00t:

download the screensaver now!! :wub:

:tears: :tears: i cant d0wload the screeNsaver...huhu

yes maymay chan...the cartoon version reminds me about the dollies (which i havent get any feedback yet :tears: :tears: )