Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest honeypia

I wonder who's this girl? She has alot of articles and it looks like she's talking abt LMH:

[뉴스엔 글 박세연 기자/사진 지형준 기자]

그룹 미소 멤버로 활동한 베트남 출신 연기자 하이옌이 '꽃남' 이민호에 대한 호감을 드러냈다.

하이옌은 5일 오후 3시 서울 강남구 삼성동 라마다서울 호텔에서 열린 SBS 새 주말드라마 ‘사랑은 아무나 하나’(극본 최순식/연출 이종수) 촬영현장 공개 전 진행된 인터뷰에서 "요즘은 KBS 2TV '꽃보다 남자' 이민호에게 빠졌다"고 말했다.

이날 하이옌은 이상형으로 권상우를 꼽았다. 하이옌은 "'천국의 계단'을 보고 권상우에게 푹 빠졌다. 얼굴은 냉정한 느낌이 들지만 마음이 따뜻한 남자"라며 권상우에 대한 호감을 드러내 눈길을 끌었다.

하지만 하이옌은 "요즘은 '꽃보다 남자'의 이민호가 좋다"며 수줍은 미소를 지어 웃음을 자아냈다.

한편 하이옌은 좋아하는 한국 여배우로 김혜수와 송혜교를 꼽았다. 하이옌은 "김혜수와 송혜교는 각각 섹시하고 순수한 이미지로 다르다"며 "송혜교는 웃을 때 눈이 느낌이 좋아 좋고, 김혜수는 모든 연기에 있어서 열심히 하는 모습이 좋아 보인다"고 밝혔다.

또 하이옌은 한국에서 연기자로 데뷔한 것에 대한 베트남 부모님의 반응에 대해 "많이 걱정하신다. 한국이라는 낯선 나라에서 연기를 한다고 하니 힘들지 않을까 걱정하셨다. 하지만 내가 하고자 하는 일이니까 전화도 많이 하며 응원을 많이 해주신다"고 덧붙였다.

극중 하이옌은 필리핀 원주민 얀티 역을 맡았다. 얀티는 필리핀으로 의료 봉사를 왔다가 위기에 처한 수남(윤다훈 분)의 생명을 구해 현지에서 약혼식을 치른 뒤 우여곡절 끝에 한국으로 와 설란(유호정 분)과의 묘한 삼각관계를 형성하게 된다.

'사랑은 아무나 하나'는 딸부잣집 개성 넘치는 네 딸들의 좌충우돌 스토리를 통해 진정한 사랑의 의미와 가족의 소중함과 그려내는 코믹 감동 드라마다.

지수원 이성민 유호정 윤다훈 한고은 박광현 손화령 테이 박정수 임현식 하이옌 등이 출연하는 '사랑은 아무나 하나'는 7일 오후 8시 50분 첫방송된다.

박세연 psyon@newsen.com / 지형준 jeehouse@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

I wonder who's this girl? She has alot of articles and it looks like she's talking abt LMH:

[뉴스엔 글 박세연 기자/사진 지형준 기자]

그룹 미소 멤버로 활동한 베트남 출신 연기자 하이옌이 '꽃남' 이민호에 대한 호감을 드러냈다.

하이옌은 5일 오후 3시 서울 강남구 삼성동 라마다서울 호텔에서 열린 SBS 새 주말드라마 ‘사랑은 아무나 하나’(극본 최순식/연출 이종수) 촬영현장 공개 전 진행된 인터뷰에서 "요즘은 KBS 2TV '꽃보다 남자' 이민호에게 빠졌다"고 말했다.

이날 하이옌은 이상형으로 권상우를 꼽았다. 하이옌은 "'천국의 계단'을 보고 권상우에게 푹 빠졌다. 얼굴은 냉정한 느낌이 들지만 마음이 따뜻한 남자"라며 권상우에 대한 호감을 드러내 눈길을 끌었다.

Can someone please translate this article? Thanks!!!

Guest kje_chocolate

The girl is Hai Yen, a Vietnamese girl who is also singer of MISO girlband

She is currently in drama Anyone can love, talking about her idol

She said that before, her idol was Kwon Sang Woo but now, she is like uri Min Ho so much...

Here is Levis Collection

From KST

49afc3ae02357_f.jpg

49afc3b5ceb9e_f.jpg

49afc3bbe037e_f.jpg

49afc3beab354_f.jpg

49afc3c476138_f.jpg

49afc3cd492f1_f.jpg

49afc3d4b2956_f.jpg

49afc3dad2cf4_f.jpg

49afc3e0789c3_f.jpg

49afc3e617e87_f.jpg

49afc3eb5dbea_f.jpg

49afc3f0a386e_f.jpg

49afc3fa51230_f.jpg

49afc4023ee62_f.jpg

49afc4083548d_f.jpg

49afc40d77db6_f.jpg

49afc40d77db6_f.jpg

49afc41d4bdcd_f.jpg

49afc423baea0_f.jpg

49afc42bc586c_f.jpg

49afc43050457_f.jpg

49afc43050457_f.jpg

49afc43b0da84_f.jpg

49afc43ea98d9_f.jpg

49afc4442db1c_f.jpg

49afc4495a555_f.jpg

49afc44f4b89b_f.jpg

Guest sweet_maple

thanks chiara for those CFs.

wow he is so cute her :wub: ,esp when he said he will bring all for Jan Di. what a perfect namja :rolleyes:

Guest symphonee.

kje_chocolate, you are LOVE <3 the pics haven't even loaded yet (only 1/4 of the first image has loaded), but I can tell i'm going to be squealing soon. LOL. thanks for sharing <333 i loveeeee large images XD

edit. omg, you won't believe how long those images took to load. but when they finally did load... i thought i was gonna die of a nosebleed. i love the shots of him in the white dress shirt (the photos of him in the bathroom with the mirror in the background), and the ones of him in the outfit with the headphones (the khaki jacket)... and of course the pink shirt. i'm gonna have good dreams tonight, lol.

V ml_87 yeah... it's definitely his best CF so far. These shots really do mino justice and he carries all the outfits so well. I'm just really glad large, HQ images were released.

I've probably said this countless times already, but I LOVE his hair this way <3 It sits so beautifully and frames his face really well.

Guest ml_87

kje_chocolate, you are LOVE <3 the pics haven't even loaded yet (only 1/4 of the first image has loaded), but I can tell i'm going to be squealing soon. LOL. thanks for sharing <333 i loveeeee large images XD

edit. omg, you won't believe how long those images took to load. but when they finally did load... i thought i was gonna die of a nosebleed. i love the shots of him in the white dress shirt (the photos of him in the bathroom with the mirror in the background), and the ones of him in the outfit with the headphones (the khaki jacket)... and of course the pink shirt. i'm gonna have good dreams tonight, lol.

the same here,symphonee. i love two pics the most and the pic Mino in pink tshirt, too. OMG, levis is so professional in taking photos. i find this CF's pics is the best of Mino's CFs. he looks so young :rolleyes: and sexie at the same time (the pic in the bathroom)^^

I remember around December, everyone was bashing about Lee Min Ho's curly hair (aka ahjumma's perm, how ugly his curly hair, etc..). But, I really like it (eventhough I only looked at the pics back then). I wrote on the thread, once BOF became famous, lots of guys want to have curly hair. Yeah.. back then, people were laughing and can't think that would happen, well.. I guess I was right! :lol:

Nice to see him with curly hair, .. or straight hair, or bald (heh? :P ), he still looks very handsome.

Guest chiara

Ok, I sneak out from my group assignment right now.

There are lots of HQ pictures of Levis, in total of 37 pictures. I think kje_chocolate has posted some of them

This is the zip file of those pictures (37 MB --> size never lie)

Levis Signature Pics

Sendspace or Mediafire

credit: minogall clubbox

Enjoy!

VIVIAN, you r the 2nd person who are trying kill us quickly here!!~~~~~~~ *nosebleed*

MINO IS LOVE!! <33333

I've probably said this countless times already, but I LOVE his hair this way <3 It sits so beautifully and frames his face really well.

totally agree with you...

though i like his GJP's curly hair, but this messy hair style makes him looks mooooooooooooooore... sexy!!!~~~... :sweatingbullets:

and yessss... this is the best Mino's CF so far..... *sexy Mino....^_^*

i wonder how Samsung CF will be??........ i hope Mino will pull off GJP's character, fully out of the CF... :rolleyes:

chiara, 너무 고마워.............................. :wub:

btw, is it only me who cant access dc inside?.. always get troublesome every time log on there... @_@

kje_chocolate,

thank you so much for the pictures

omg amazing quality

and chiara for the zip! thank you so much!

and he is looking gorgeous as ever! man that girl must be really lucky -_-" she gets to hold his hand and everything

haha i can see how lee min ho is the main focus though, since she got barely any pictures and her face is blurred out in some of them.

he is seriously the hottest guy i have ever seen in my life.

Guest inomao_minho

hi newbie here!

thanks for all the pics. of Min Ho he's so freaking hot!!! can't get enough of him.

Actually in Korea, it's not really 'gay' or 'unnatural' for guys to feed each other like that. Girls to girls, guys to girls and vice versa. At least it's always been like that between all of my friends

thanks for the clarification

it is perceived differently in the Western world

:lol: Wanna join my JK hunting team? its my pleasure to have you! But looks like everyone is in dire need of LMH clone, so i think is should stop hunting JK :rolleyes: ...her agent is doing an excellent job in hiding her anyway...i think shes in some nuke proof underground base rite now...huhu...im thinking of sending her a cyborg assassin (a terminator perhaps) instead. puwahaha :ph34r:

:crazy: OMOMOMO....uri minho?? is that true?? wut about your '100% naturally handsome'???

hes already so handsome even with the bump or wutever it is...:unsure:

Y lied minho?? :tears: :tears: :tears:

LOL....I don't think he lied, but I can't explain the difference in the pics

maybe one pic is fake, or is it the lighting?

sorry, but I would like to know the truth too

I should check his old work myself

Guest funkindagirl

^ Yeah I was trying to figure out the difference in the pictures too lol but I cant come up with anything.

Ive got nothing against him having surgery its just I dont want to believe he lied when he said he was 100% natural.

But there's lots of old vs new pics of LMH suddenly circulating around the internet and his nose did really seema to have that bump before whereas he doesnt now.

And once netizens get started on one facial feature they go for everything.

Apparant he may have done his double eyelids too. But I really dont want to believe that, Ive always thought his eyes were beautifully natural, I always stare into them watching BOF. lol.

Guest none!

OMG

AH REALY!!!

MINHOO IS SO CUTE ILOVE HIM SO MUCH .....

HE IS SO AH IREALY CANT SPEAK

HERE ALL THE SAUDI GIRLS LOVE HIM

THIS THEARD US THE BEST ^_______^

my question is....

should those pictures that might contradict his 'natural' looks really matter???

i mean yeah his looks are important but his acting skills are more impressive no?

everyone has some skeletons in their closets...

Guest shamien7

thanks for the clarification

it is perceived differently in the Western world

LOL....I don't think he lied, but I can't explain the difference in the pics

maybe one pic is fake, or is it the lighting?

sorry, but I would like to know the truth too

I should check his old work myself

Yes...plzzzz do that! :(

^ Yeah I was trying to figure out the difference in the pictures too lol but I cant come up with anything.

Ive got nothing against him having surgery its just I dont want to believe he lied when he said he was 100% natural.

But there's lots of old vs new pics of LMH suddenly circulating around the internet and his nose did really seema to have that bump before whereas he doesnt now.

And once netizens get started on one facial feature they go for everything.

Apparant he may have done his double eyelids too. But I really dont want to believe that, Ive always thought his eyes were beautifully natural, I always stare into them watching BOF. lol.

Yea...me too..its not about him doing the surgery...its about the lie...i'm hurt <_<:(:tears: