Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho is raking in the big bucks

You go Lee Minho! Prove to the world that a red carpet boo boo is not going to hurt your dreams!

source: seoulbeats

with all his outstanding performances as GJP, he totally deserves those ton money!!........

yeah.. who doesnt like GJP LMH???? :sweatingbullets:

i remember @ Baeksang Award, YEH sit behind of LMH..

everytime LMH passes her, she always looks at him.. hehehe :D

LMH @ On Style... - click my Youtube for watching the clip :)

ddl0jn.jpg

2s0keno.jpg

mhvrj7.jpg

DC Minho

Thanks for the link...hes adorable!

LOL...u used the spoiler tag! :lol:Yes...ive been asking myself too why do i have to wait this long to finally meet a guy so wonderful like him..:rolleyes:

I'm afraid i have to put my LMH 'Human GenomeCloning Project' on hold for the time being...cuz for now, my utmost priority is to hunt down bikini JK for hugging uri shirtless JP!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: *loading rocket launcher*

If they wont do it, i'll make sure myself that JK will be gone next week!!! <_<Or i' rather blow off my head!

p/s: betchay830, nice gif....that part was....TT_______TT i cried a river

Ahh, I was keeping a low profile knowing that you were secretly working on the LMH cloning project... :tears: since you're putting it on hold to go hunt down bikini JK, let me join you so we can get the job done faster. I'm sooo in need of a clone LMH!

Guest aldehida

lmhoplas.jpg

w400.png

Perfection is not so perfect.

Lee Min-ho, F4 leader of “Boys over Flowers” removed the bump from his nose at a unidentified plastic surgeon’s office in Kangnam on December 17th, 2007. The picture of the hot commodity with the doctors was spotted on their website with the tag line, “We lift up fallen stars”. However, Lee Min-ho is not the only star who become bigger stars, Choi Su-rin, Kim Yoon-suk, Lee Young-hoon, Do Won-kyung and Gold medalist Park Tae-hwan have also paid a visit.

So, was the bump the only thing that Lee Min-ho had done?! Check out the before and after.

credit Popseoul

sorry if repost

Guest shamien7

Ahh, I was keeping a low profile knowing that you were secretly working on the LMH cloning project... :tears: since you're putting it on hold to go hunt down bikini JK, let me join you so we can get the job done faster. I'm sooo in need of a clone LMH!

:lol: Wanna join my JK hunting team? its my pleasure to have you! But looks like everyone is in dire need of LMH clone, so i think is should stop hunting JK :rolleyes: ...her agent is doing an excellent job in hiding her anyway...i think shes in some nuke proof underground base rite now...huhu...im thinking of sending her a cyborg assassin (a terminator perhaps) instead. puwahaha :ph34r:

:crazy: OMOMOMO....uri minho?? is that true?? wut about your '100% naturally handsome'???

hes already so handsome even with the bump or wutever it is...:unsure:

Y lied minho?? :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

:lol: Wanna join my JK hunting team? its my pleasure to have you! But looks like everyone is in dire need of LMH clone, so i think is should stop hunting JK :rolleyes: ...her agent is doing an excellent job in hiding her anyway...i think shes in some nuke proof underground base rite now...huhu...im thinking of sending her a cyborg assassin (a terminator perhaps) instead. puwahaha :ph34r:

i think JK is completely hiding herself..check dis..

popseoul

credit: popseoul

:crazy: OMOMOMO....uri minho?? is that true?? wut about your '100% naturally handsome'???

hes already so handsome even with the bump or wutever it is...:unsure:

Y lied minho?? :tears: :tears: :tears:

dun be sad chingu... :sweatingbullets:

Guest tppwendy

He look so cute and hot evewhen he's wearing a very very simple shirt. Hahhaha.

xconnect plz, remove picture in ur quote

Guest rherd

Thanks for the CF's links, Chiara.

Our Minho looks so cute in the CF.

Such a sweet guy, bringing back a lot of chips for Jandi. :)

Guest ml_87

Gu Jun Pyo syndrome...korean stars following the famous hairstyle

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...4866_7562_0.jpg

Dunkin Donut attractive face

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/1...10_170318_0.jpg

ha ha, not only girls crazy about him, now boys want to look like him. he's the hottest syndrome i have ever seen in korea entertainment industry :rolleyes:

btw, YEH from "goong" likes him , too. he he, korean actresses can escape from his charm^^

but i doubt whether any actor can fit the sea-shell curly hair of GJP. it' so hard :rolleyes: