Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ykidkwis

yAy!!!!! 100 pages! guess it didn't take too long with minho's hotness :D congrats! and kind of late but congrats to him too for his Baeksang win!

Guest chiara

I should have studied for upcoming exams, but this guy is just too hard to resist.

Ok, this is the last time *level of self-confidence : below zero*

Happy 100th page!

10asia.co.kr pics of Baeksang Awards

2hxbndh.jpg

awartw.jpg

vo1rg5.jpg

credit as labeled

please do not hotlink

will be back sometime in the future, no video sharing meanwhile. goodbye world...

Guest ml_87

congrat the 100th page! hope that this thread keeps go on!

by the way, Mino is using the mirror that has a boy with curly hair, which is said to be painted by HS. so sweet! ^^

and JK, gets yr hand out of JP. i hate her >"<

Guest baqinardo

Happy 100th guys..

so glad i can post in 100 pages. haha..

Btw, 100 pages, before BOF finished is achieved..

wow..

Btw, congrats for him in Baeksang...

hope he will cast in another drama soon.. :D

Guest shamien7

summore~

img] o6w474.jpg

img] 2rnud5i.jpg

img] 2r5feoy.jpg

img] 2073h1v.jpg

img] 2aj9z4k.jpg

img] jqly5k.jpg

[mg] oa9puh.jpg

[ig] 28804zq.jpg

credit: kbs.co.kr

Thanks alot for the pic pretty siticantik3011!! :)

Thats tonite pics? or bts pics? Minho is surely too handsome in that vest... :w00t:

I officially lost my will to do my labworks for today...better i go study about human cloning :phew:

Guest ml_87

ths siticantik3011, looking at the first pics that JK stands too close to JP. i get angried. but the final one is really a relief. he's talking with JD (of course, this's BTS). but i'm glad to see that Mino is close to HS than the girl playing JK^^

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

Thanks alot for the pic pretty siticantik3011!! :)

Thats tonite pics? or bts pics? Minho is surely too handsome in that vest... :w00t:

I officially lost my will to do my labworks for today...better i go study about human cloning :phew:

gahhh *nose bleed* those pixies are tooo hawTTT to handle...lol yeah shamien7...we got to b prepared to cloned LMH...we dunt want to mess up later...lol :sweatingbullets::w00t: :w00t:

Guest xyrhene

oh em GEE!!!

atlast i reached the current last page of his thread yay!!!!

lol.

because of my love for him i started in the first page until i reached this page!!

woot!!!

kekekek

i just want to say thank you to those who posted pics of minho..keep up the good work!!

anyways

I know it's kinda late but i just want to congratulate my baby...oh yeah!!..min ho for the award... you really deserved it...

and by the way you look soo cute and smexy when you fell in the carpet...oh em gee

wwaaahh!!

he can play piano!!!!

oh em gee

he is almost close to the perfection...

wahhh!!

Guest spirtual_affection x3

Jun Pyo and Jan Di

I really like them

Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun !

omg i so agree with you! :P

you should check out their thread.

the members are doing a project for them :).

cant wait for today's ep, i wanna screencap him :)

WAAHHH!!~~ I'VE PASSED PAGE 100th!!~~ WHERE DID I GO????????? @____@

CONGRATZ!! :lol:

Lee Min Ho can plays the piano...!

i juz could amazed while he was playing 'Moon River'...

oh..maa godd... anything he can not do??? ... he rides motobike very well too!!.. he's juz nearly a perfect guy for me!!!! :w00t::lol:

anyway, i couldnt give any comments for tonight episode... i wanna epi 18 come quickly!!!~~~ .... >,<

i want JD-JP together again!! T__T

Lee Min Ho - UFO TOWN opening's message

Guest shamien7

Lee Min Ho can plays the piano...!

i juz could amazed while he was playing 'Moon River'...

oh..maa godd... anything he can not do??? ... he rides motobike very well too!!.. he's juz nearly a perfect guy for me!!!! :w00t::lol:

anyway, i couldnt give any comments for tonight episode... i wanna epi 18 come quickly!!!~~~ .... >,<

i want JD-JP together again!! T__T

Lee Min Ho - UFO TOWN opening's message

Thanks for the link...hes adorable!

LOL...u used the spoiler tag! :lol:Yes...ive been asking myself too why do i have to wait this long to finally meet a guy so wonderful like him..:rolleyes:

I'm afraid i have to put my LMH 'Human GenomeCloning Project' on hold for the time being...cuz for now, my utmost priority is to hunt down bikini JK for hugging uri shirtless JP!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: *loading rocket launcher*

If they wont do it, i'll make sure myself that JK will be gone next week!!! <_<Or i' rather blow off my head!

p/s: betchay830, nice gif....that part was....TT_______TT i cried a river

Guest vilandra

Hi ya all the fans of Lee Min ho!

Do you watch secret campus? well i just started to wach it and I have a offer to make, I'm willing to do softsubs or hardsubs if someone translate into english the first episode of secret campus with chinese subs that i found on CB, I think that eventually have more episodes because the re-aired thing. Or if someone could make the translate from korean to english, i still wiilling to do the subs, it could take time but i can do it :lol:

2nrkjup.png

2upyfe1.png