Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest purpleplush1011

yes, MH was shy and nervous at baeksang...that was his FIRST time to attend such a large and grand ceremony^^

I love his speech in the stage when he received the prize, especially he tested the microphone at a very soft voice "ah ah" XD, how cute he was!!! XD

oh I remember that part! "Ah ah...."

CUTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! What a baby :blush: :blush:

Guest spirtual_affection x3

NO SCHOOL today in NYC!! so i guess i can SPAZZ all i want about hUBBY with you guys :)!

*goes back to voting*

Guest symphonee.

the talkshow's hilarious at the moment, since they're making the boys reenact scenes with hyun young. she's loving it! lmh had to give her a "back hug".

the boys are all really cute here. laughing a lot. mino looks embarrassed most of the time. covering his face and laughing XD

I know he says he's not shy, and maybe not in private situations but he certainly seemed shy and adorkable during the F4 Talk Show. Like seriously, I just wanted to hug him and then pluck a strand of his hair out for our special 'clone project'.

Guest semnaichan

hmm... just a thought to ponder.... i think he looks like the younger version of jerry yan, takuya kimura and kim rae won... <_< whoa!!! what a great package ....3 in 1!!! aza!!! :rolleyes:

Guest shamien7

He does seem shy....huhu...love when he talked...hes so polite...and when his laugh...he could cool down a raging volcano or even a hell fire! :lol:

Aigo...whose son is this...so adorable...kekeke....

Is it just my defected-by-minho-charm eyes?...or is it the editing crew used special 'glowing' effect on minho?...or is it that he just radiate his own glow? :w00t::phew:

p/s: with so many wonderful traits...i think cloning him would be seriously difficult! huhu...hes indeed a one of a kind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest dreampryncezz

Lee Min Ho is the best looking drama actor EVER. That's my honest opinion, and I've watched so many dramas!

He's very sophisticated and refined, but who also has this boyish charm. Awwww

He does seem shy....huhu...love when he talked...hes so polite...and when his laugh...he could cool down a raging volcano or even a hell fire! :lol:

Aigo...whose son is this...so adorable...kekeke....

Is it just my defected-by-minho-charm eyes?...or is it the editing crew used special 'glowing' effect on minho?...or is it that he just radiate his own glow? :w00t::phew:

p/s: with so many wonderful traits...i think cloning him would be seriously difficult! huhu...hes indeed a one of a kind :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are so right, he was glowing! I was having a blast watching him. Gosh.. He's so perfect. and when you said that it would be difficult to clone him, i was wondering how much it would cost to have Min Ho's clone. Jeez, I think i should start saving now for that. LOL!!!

Guest siticantik3011

does anyone know which agency he's under?

If im not mistaken, he's under Starhaus Entertainment~