Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest abyminho

geez...

im also so jealous of ye yin!!!!!!!!!oh yhe nape kiss was somewhat alarming wha!!!!!!!

lucky ye jin!!

but on the other half Personal taste is just to cheesy!

but can i also join the "Jealosy club" hahah

and i havent greeted but happy 4th year anniversary as an actor for min ho!

keep it up!

Wave to all MINOZ!

Guest singapore0950

Big waves to all Minoz

Solly ~ thanks for translation

;) ^^wow^ really wish i can be there B'day...................fan meet :P

^^Thanks for all great photos^^

~~~

I've question..............^^ Yeah....^^ Jenny, which u posted...^^

btw, few photos which JH's blew hairs for GI's in which epi? ~~~~ So nice...!

Wow! Ice skate..... :lol:

Ye, Ye, Ye, tmr is wednesday..........^^Personal Taste^^

Guest miniejungle

^^ singapore0950, the pics of nape kiss are from epi13, which will be aired tomorrow... we're all excitedly waiting to see it. PT is really great, yay, i choose PT over CS anytime! :P

Solly, thanks for the translation. i'm heading to register soon.. :)

*i'm so bad... can't rid myself of the nape kissing scene... got me excited just by seeing those pics. I hope the actual scene tomorrow would be as emotional and sexy as it should be on still!!!*

Guest Solly

Apparently, the registration isn't opened yet, but they will announce it probably next week. However, I think it's going to be the same process as last year. You guys, make sure that you start looking for Korean friends who have a Korean social security number who can help you register and pay for the fan club! Last year, they made us pay 20,000 won (approx. $20 USD) to be part of the Minoz 1 fan club. Not sure if they are going to charge again this year, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do. Also, you do need to have a Korean social security number for sure. Mine got expired so I had to ask my cousin. T_T;

Just wanted to give you guys a tip so that you can be prepared! [=

Guest meteor0903

Good evening to all minoz!!!

Here are two Japanese magazines update,enjot it!!! :)

HOT CHILI PAPER vol.58:

0cb664a4.jpg

韓流ファン vol.16:

3f8569ff.jpg

Cre:Luxury minho

Yeah, u should try coz Min Ho loves skiing and maybe skating too,hehe. One day, you probably bump into him at a ski resort,LOL

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠMay I use these sign from now on when I see his sexy pics? :lol:

He looks thin but...welll..very sexy :P

~~~i'll make sure that when i bumped into him...i'll fall over....then he will offer his hand and pull me up :P too much imagination :lol:

May I join with u gals in "jealousy club"? B)

That nape kiss is totally...unexpected. I have never seen that kind of kiss in K-dramas. It made me like this :mellow::huh::o:(:ph34r: when I first saw the preview,LOL. Jin Ho is so sweet and that makes me feel so jealous with GI.

~~~ :lol: there should be a registration of some sort with proper screening... :D :D :D

webby, of course Minho is sexy!!!! *drooling* not just the collar bone but also the long legs, the face, the abs... basically everthing :D

hart, ktruong, jenny, may I join the jealousy club as well? :lol: I tried to avoid mentioning it, but after watching the preview, I just feel so jealous... you gals must understand me, haha

Solly, thank you so much for your translation :)

meow13, we should form this club immediately coz Min Ho will have to act with more actresses in the future. We will be more & more jealous for sure :lol:

meow~definitely! :D we understand you completely...i practically spent 2 hours thinking whether to click "play" on that video preview of PT ep 13 :P

jenny~that's why i want him to take an action project next...so that we can have a break on this "jealousy" thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

myhun, abyminho...and others... :D c'mon and join in the jealousy club :D

webby~ :lol: , just minho's collarbone made everyone cry....with minho topless...probably most of us were on the verge of fainting... :rolleyes:

love~goodness! i almost fainted with that pic of minho...its like i can feel his stare on me... :rolleyes:

ktruong~we are that addicted.aren't we?...a rehab..i dont mind..since i'll be with you and we can talk about minho day and night :lol: ..blame it on Minho... :D

solly~thanks for posting clarification on Minoz 2 Fan Event and future translators...we will appreciate it very much...let me take this opportunity to thank you for very good work @LMH world

MINOZ be well and good!

HUGS MINOZ~~~ YKK88, Liz, Ktruong, Jenny0622, Jennyalfeche, Love, Sas, applezz, meow, pallycute, tsuki hime, alovebof, ekrkadl, minhosis, MyHun, yon, willenette, kiddie,meteor, webby, goodayie, Leetya, Nat,goodayie,_enaj_, jazzmine, singapore, crookshanks, xuexi, minnie. krezzi, leila, abyminho, fer15, sorcy and all other minoz!

Guest shulee

more pictures hehe :D

better not be his girlfriend in any of those pics

lol

Yeah, who's the girl?

BTW, I looove lee min ho

his acting in bof is sooo good, I cried when he cried and laughed when he laughed

Gu yun pyooo!!!! :D

Guest drama4yoMama

OK GIRLS!

Per your requests, I will be tuning into watch Personal Taste. Gosh darn it, now I'm going to be swooning over LMH for the next 2-3 months. But you're right, I'm starting to get some Min Ho withdrawals. How's that Ke$ha song go? "Maybe I need some rehab? Maybe I need some sleep? Your love is like a drug?" LOL...oh LMH, what you do to us fans. :P

How do I join this "jealousy" fan club? It doesn't require some sort of special ID? Just as long as your jealous of SYJ?! hehehehe..that whole blow drying hair, ice skating, nape kissing scene..what a hater I am right now.

Ok, love everything everyone is doing here. Time to go find me a Korean friend w/ a Korean social security number to bribe to join the special fan club :D They should seriously think about expanding the fan club internationally, cause hellooo..isn't it pretty obvious that half a million people worldwide are "liking" his facebook page?

Guest liz g filart

Good day Minoz !!!

as for the jealousy club..please count me in :angry:

isn't it too late for me to learn how to skate ???? would love to go skating with Minho for a date but i'm afraid my brittle bones wouldn't allow me lol

just looking at Minho's pics makes my day complete and reduces my stress

oh Minho...you really are SOMETHING !!!

Happy 4th Year Debut Minho !!!

hart...how do i install vikii player ??? as usual, my children wouldn't teach me. :angry: how come i was able to watch episodes 1-5 without installing vikii player ??? it wasn't a problem before !

it's PT night again and i'm still at ep 6 :angry:

Guest kimyyy

2010 Asian’s Hottest Men

5k0oc0.jpg

The latest polls are out and we are ready to bring you the scoop on who came in the running for the hottest man in Asia! Perhaps you will be surprised to see that many of your favorite idols, actors, and athletes clinched quite a good spot on the list!

We start with #68 which went to the cute actor Park HaeJin. The 67th spot went to Kim DongWook, you may remember him as the cutie in MBC’s The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince or in KBS2’s Partner. 66th place went to South Korean swimmer and national swim team-member Park TaeHwan. Actor HyunBin comes in at #64, but sorry girls, he’s already taken by actress Song HyeKyo! Super Junior’s own, Lee DongHae clinches a spot for himself right before HyunBin at #63.

Moving onto the cuties who ranked in the 50s. At #54 we have actor Chun JungMyung who is currently starring in KBS2’s Cinderlla’s Sister. Actor Kim Bum is directly in front of him at #53. The 51st place goes to volleyball player Moon SungMin.

Super Junior’s Lee SungMin starts off the list for the men ranked in the 40s section at #47. Above him, at #45, is actor and model Yoo SeungHo. The 43rd spot is taken by actor Jang GeunSuk, who you may remember from his recent role in SBS’s You’re Beautiful. At #42 is actor, singer, and model Ji HyunWoo. Number 41 is given to badminton player Lee YongDae while #40 goes to actor and model Joo JiHoon who you may know as the prince in MBC’s Goong.

The 39th and 38th spots are reserved for the DongGun’s. Number 39 goes to Jang DongGun while #38 goes to Lee DongGun. Shinhwa’s Lee MinWoo comes in next at #38. The next spot, goes to his band mate Shin HyeSung. He is beaten by actor and model Kang DongWon who comes in at #33. H.O.T’s dancing machine, Jang WooHyuk is #32. ChangMin tops the 30s section at #30.

The 20s section is started off by Super Junior’s Kim KiBum at #29 and he is beaten by DBSK’s Mickey YooChun who is at #28. At #26 is soccer player Choi SungKuk. Super Junior’s dancing machine EunHyuk comes in at #25 while 2PM’s NickKhun secures a spot for himself at #23. Another Super Junior cutie, RyeoWook is at #22 on the list. He is, however, beaten by sexy actor Song SeunHeon who gets the 21st spot and Shinhwa’s JunJin is at #20.

At #19 we have multi-talented entertainer Rain, also known as Bi. H.O.T’s leader Moon HeeJun is directly before him at #18. Another idol, this time SS501’s leader, Kim HyunJoong is at #17. His co-star from Boys Before Flowers, Lee MinHo, comes in at #16. Another idol group leader, this time DBSK’s leader, Yunho, is at #14. Super Junior’s members claim the 13th, 12th, and 11th spots for themselves. Number 13 goes to leader LeeTeuk, #12 belongs to maknae KyunHyun, and #11 is Choi Siwon.

Now for the top 10! The 9th spot goes to another H.O.T. member, KangTa. Directly above him at #8 is actor and model Jung IlWoo. Super Junior’s Chinese member, HanGeng is at #5. The 4th spot belongs to actor Bae YongJun who you may remember from his most recent role in MBC’s The Legend. 3rd is actor Lee JunKi who recently entered the army in order to fulfill his mandatory national service. The 2nd spot is given to Super Junior’s diva Kim HeeChul. Now, finally, the very 1st spot is given to…drum-roll please! Congratulations to DBSK’s JaeJoong!

So, readers, who is your number one hottest man?

Source: Baidu +supershinee.BS

Translation: one_love@sj-world.net + ode

kpoplive.com

http://www.kpoplive.com/2010/05/08/2010s-hottest-men/

Weee our LEE MIN HO @ NO. 16 :D :D

Guest Tsuki Hime

What do I need to join the club 'I'm jealous of Ye-jin'? <_< I like to see this couple in "Personal Taste", but I'm really jealous because the skinship. I'm not sure about what will happen in episode 13, but if 'it' happens, I believe I will suffer a heart attack. And after I've recovered, I will be delirious, imagining that I'm Kae In, hahaha. :blush: :blush: :blush:

I really envy Kae-in, she is so lucky to have a boyfriend like Jin Ho; I also want a boyfriend like him. Although, on second thought, it will be better if I have one as Min Ho. :wub::wub::wub:

Episodes 13 and 14 this week. Wow! Time goes by so fast, and MBC continues without say anything about the extension. Whatever they decide in the end, I hope will be the best for the drama and Minho.

And, after talk about my trauma due to the drama ...

Thanks to all for the videos, photos, news and comments, that always makes me smile.

Waiting for the 13th episode of PT, and news about Minoz registration.

Wave to all. Have a great day. :)

Hugs.

waves to all Minoz out there! :D

yay, PT night and i can see alot are excited and anticipating for tonight's epi..omgee, the nape kiss,and too much skinship,gawd, i dont think i can handle it.. :lol:

and as for the 'jealousy club', i guess, i might as well join the qeue.. :lol::P

thankies for sharing the pixies,links,articles and everything about our MaN! :wub:

take care, everyoNe! ;)

jealous club? who is the chairman? count me in pls!!!!!!

meow, ohhhh my goddddddddddddddddddddd!!! another kiss!!! i cant handle it again!!!! .. anyway thanks for the pics ;);)

jenny, thanks for the caps and videos, agree with you he looks adorable with the casual outfit :P:P

Guest pallycute

hahaha, so many people want to join jealousy club! :lol:

Minho was playing violin, but maybe not actually playing... just try to playing hahaha~

Does anybody know..he can play violin or not? maybe he will try musical drama/movie for his next project.?? :D

27700115464381812269113.jpg