Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Danie_A said:

As for @moonrain's comment regarding LMH being asked what he wears when he sleeps, yes he was during one of his tours last year a lovely (not sure if she was Chinese/Taiwanese/or Japanese) MC asked him what he wears to sleep and he said he sometimes wears only tops (with nothing on the bottom :P) other times only bottoms and at times he sleeps nude. At which point she asked the audience which of the options they preferred most and they all shouted 3!! HAHAHA that was hilarious and he quite enjoyed all the attention paid to his nether region :)) I mean who wouldn't?? Naughty 3 yo LMH!! But we all love him like that, cuz he's A AWESOME!  :-bd

itemprop="name"Lee Min Ho gives 5 life tips to people in their 20s

lee_min_ho_dramafever_whatadrama_3.jpg

When you watch a drama, the beginning is always more fun. Why is that? Lee Min Ho  explains as he gives advice to people in their twenties.

Last Friday at the global luggage retailer Samsonite's talk concert, 300 lucky fans met actor Lee Min Ho, who rose to an international stardom with romantic dramas like Boys over Flowers and Heirs, in person. 

In the talk titled "RED Say with Lee Min Ho," which celebrates Samsonite's new red label, Lee Min Ho told fans in their twenties some advice, which was based on what he learned from his own twenties.

lee_min_ho_dramafever_whatadrama.jpg

1. Find what you love to do

Lee Min Ho believes twenties is a time to go through trials and errors. Through that, you find what you like to do. 

"I had a lot of trials and errors (in my twenties)," Lee Min Ho said, "Twenties is a period you don’t even know what you want to do. Everything is unstable — emotionally, socially, and financially." 

He recalled the hardest year in his life when he was 20. His first love had failed, and he had gotten into a car accident. He was hospitalized for the whole year, and his doctor said he might not be able to walk again.

He compares the twenties to the first few episodes of a drama.

“When you watch a drama, the beginning is always more appealing," Lee Min Ho said, "But when I finally get older and think back on my twenties, I will for sure think about the trials and errors I experienced."

2. Sleep wins over stressing

Lee Min Ho thinks sleeping is the only way to win over stress. He shared that he can sleep 8 to 12 hours when undisturbed. He’s a back sleeper, lying on his back with arms down.

3. Your ideal perfect partner will change

"Every year, my idea of Ms. Right changes, and the good looks got out of my priority at one moment,” Lee Min Ho said.

His current Ms. Right is not someone who’s pretty at first sight, but someone with a cute personality.

lee_min_ho_dramafever_whatadrama2.jpg

4. Embrace your loneliness

Although the life of a star looks flashy and pompous, "I’ve felt lonely to the point of gasping for breath,” Lee Min Ho said.

The disparity between his career and times he’s surrounded by people versus his personal life and the times he goes back to his dark, cold home, made him realize that when he receives a lot of love, he needs to give a lot of love in return.

“I feel happy when I receive love, and also when I give love,” Lee Min Ho said, mentioning the charity platform Promiz (PMZ) he and his fans created to share the love with the world.

source : dramafever

Summary of Samsonite Red talk concert video clip Part 2 by HunkyDory on P. 2391

4:49 The MC read the third remark. "The looks of my ideal type of woman always changes. Therefore, I don't look at the woman's looks now." The fans jubilated.

4:54 The MC repeated "I don't look at the woman's looks!" The fans continued cheering. The MC commented "Why are you cheering? Hahaha. [To Minho] Whenever asked about the ideal type, you gave them a different answer each time. So you spoke like this meaning you don't care about it any more, didn't you?"

05:10 Minho said "Right. Anyhow my ideal type of woman changes every year..." The fans laughed. The MC cut in "Right. Because you change and your environment changes too." Minho continued "And I seem to not regard the woman's looks as important from some time."

5:25 The MC said "Um, from some time. I see. Then, at this moment, around 6:00 pm on the 26th February 2015, what is your current ideal type of woman? The looks of your ideal type, I mean?" The fans laughed.

5:33 Minho asked back "The looks of my ideal type?" The MC said "Right."

5:35 Minho said "Um... A woman with a charming face. Instead of a sculpted pretty face at the first sight, I prefer something like a blank canvas which can be seen different like this or like that by painting(or drawing)..."

5:54 The MC tried to paraphrase "Someone with various appeal...like a turkey..." At this word everybody laughed out loud, and they couldn't continue talking.

5:57 The MC corrected "No, no, I mean a fairy pitta...Hahaha..."

6:06 Minho said laughing "That was really funny." [i couldn't make out the next part. All I could catch were "Tae-Jin ssi", "it was funny", and "turkey".]

6:10 The MC joked "I was really surprised myself. I came close to saying that the ideal type of Mr Lee Min Ho is a woman with various appeal like a turkey..." And he laughed again.

6:17 The MC said "I see. Anyway, He doesn't regard the looks as important because his ideal type of the looks always changes. This is the third remark of Mr Lee Min Ho. And he explained about it just now. Let's move on to the fourth one quickly."

[The MC was confused with these two words 'fairy pitta', and 'turkey'. I think only Koreans could understand why it was so funny. 'Fairy pitta' is a bird, you know. The Korean word for it is 'Palsaekjo(八色鳥)', which means literally 'a bird with eight colors'. The word 'Palsaekjo' is also a metaphorical expression for a person with various appeal or various looks. On the other hand, the Korean word for 'turkey' is 'Chilmyeonjo(七面鳥)' which means literally 'a bird with seven faces'. Now do you get it? The MC was confused between 'bird with eight colors' and 'bird with seven faces'.^^]

• Like 1

March 6, 2015

Romanson reveals new shot of Lee Min-ho

Global watchmaker Romanson released an additional promotional photo of "Gangnam 1970" actor Lee Min-ho for its ongoing spring campaign.

In the new promotional photo, the 27-year-old star is posing with a female model and macarons in a pastel-colored spring campaign.

Lee will reach Chinese fans with noir crime film "Gangnam 1970" to release in China this month, hailed as the "most anticipated Hallyu film" by Chinese media.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

adamfever said: Danie_A said:

As for @moonrain's comment regarding LMH being asked what he wears when he sleeps, yes he was during one of his tours last year a lovely (not sure if she was Chinese/Taiwanese/or Japanese) MC asked him what he wears to sleep and he said he sometimes wears only tops (with nothing on the bottom :P) other times only bottoms and at times he sleeps nude. At which point she asked the audience which of the options they preferred most and they all shouted 3!! HAHAHA that was hilarious and he quite enjoyed all the attention paid to his nether region :)) I mean who wouldn't?? Naughty 3 yo LMH!! But we all love him like that, cuz he's A AWESOME!  :-bd

Hi everyone first time posting here so please guide me n let me in......I'm so exited n interested in LMH interview about his ideal type d mc mentioned a fairy pitta n turkey kind of bird w/ different color meaning his ideal type is someone whose doing a various kind of work at a time.If u use ur brain n figure it out LMH ideal type always d same person even not mentioned about her look.

@chaellyn

I can't say welcome to you. You have come to the wrong thread. I think you surely know where you belong to. And that is not here, definitely.

And I'd like to point one thing.

I'm really offended that you distort my translation to fit into your delusion, which is something that I hate most.

'Palsaekjo' doesn't mean a person "who does a various kind of work at the same time". You got it all wrong. And you absolutely have no grounds to drag her name into my work I spent several hours on.

You had better be grateful that my English proficiency is not good enough to describe my feelings now.

I want to borrow some words from Kim Jong Dae.

@chaellyn , you are new, so you may not know, but this thread focuses only on facts about or related to LMH. If you don't have facts to support your statements, please don't state it here as no one one here is interested in twisted information. The only acceptable fantasy here is between YOU and him (the more hilarious the better it is, bring it on). If you want to share what you know about him and your admiration for him, hang around with us. Otherwise, there might be better threads for your out there.

danie_a_stv said:

adamfever said: Danie_A said:

Hi Adam, nooo I haven't!! I dunno what happened to my poor name :( all I did was log in from my phone so I'm not sure if that's got something to do with it? I'll check again when I post from my lappy!

You're most welcome! Haaaa naughtier Minho is always a plus!! I want to see that!! Sad that the language barrier deprives me from catching on all his little quirks and naughty remarks :( I wish I could capture his inner thoughts or the deeper meaning behind his words (a lot is lost in translation as they say) but I'll take what I get I guess! LMH is always FTW!!

Annyeong, Minoz! th_blow-kiss-smiley.gif
Thanks again @zinnia for the additional trans :-*  So that was what that guffaw was all about :) 
This is funny.LG Weibo update : "If a woman wants to feel beautiful, she wears a dress.  If a man wants to feel handsome, he takes a bath."   =)) =)) 005HlEBdjw1epw3m8mktdj30m80goq5h.jpg
But @sia3 disagrees ;)) and I'm with her on this :))
==============Here's a fancam clip taken during the GB VIP Global Premiere, inside the theatre.  Uri Minho looked absolutely shy (and cute of course) standing in front of his celebrity friends :)Tho I don't understand why he had to change his coat :P
>>> http://www.meipai.com/media/271818996
==============From TENWOW TEA weibo update"Too tall to stand upright?  Must be your long legs, Oppa!" :x =P~ B_afwjUXAAANy1f.jpg:large

Though I don't understand what the quotes are, I like the positive vbies about GB in the Philippines. Filipinos, make it big!!!

10 Quotable Quotes from the Tagalized Version of Gangnam Blues Because Asian films dubbed in Filipino are all the more entertaining By: Nicai de Guzman  |   Published on: Mar 6, 2015 - 12:00pm
http://www.spot.ph/entertainment/58822/10-quotable-quotes-from-the-tagalized-version-of-gangnam-blues

I don't know what these are either, are they different GB posters seen in the Philippines?
http://simomino.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2054.html

Doesn't this one look delicious, though sad?
B-v6fVqUIAA4Nug.jpg

Now I am confused, is this one from the prescon or from the movie?

10854461_915411308509056_792724336334701

@Maja , are you going to watch the movie soon? Are you chicken hearted like.... me and @sia3 ? If you are, prep yourself well  :-)  oh, remember to study the character chart hehe... Have fun and please let us know how it goes.

tbh, when I read @sia3 's comments, I could totally relate. Just to give an example of how chicken I am, I was too shocked watching the Wolf of Wallstreet to appreciate it, though there wasn't violence in it (you should know what I was shocked about). But I got myself ready to watch GB by looking at other aspects of it, Unfortunately I haven't got a chance yet.

@Danie_A Yup, they've been posted starting from about a hundred pages ago ---> HERE   But thanks for the reminder ;)
Cute fan edits of ROMANSON ads (minus the girl, of course, because Minoz don't like to share him in most cases) ee9084.png
B_bBgvMVEAA-KLl.jpg:largeSo adorable!B_a8rUkVAAE3oYR.jpg 
cto/as tagged

@Wisd No surprise that LMH is being marketed as Action Star because GB IS an action film.  It's also a strategy to draw the male audience who won't likely watch a LMH rom-com unless forced to do so.  But yeah---I also believe that his action skills/ talent  clearly set him apart from his peers.  But didn't he say that he wants to be a book that's read many times? So even if action genre is a strong suit for him, it's not like him to repeat himself so soon after GB.  
Love this fan art.  Same eyes, different emotions, different characterizations.   :x :x B_bPZguVAAElCzd.jpg:large