Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

NEWS from K-popped

class="posts_title"[Event Coverage] Lee Minho treated fans like Divas at the OSIM 35th Anniversary celebration Published on October 2, 2014 by Emi in Buzz, Dramas, Entertainment, Events, Featured, Movies
The Korean Heartthrob Lee Minho was back in Malaysia once again on September 28, not to serenade his fans but this time, pampering them as divas at the Unforgettable Moment with Lee Minho & OSIM uDiva in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. Around 700 fans were in attendance to catch a glimpse of the handsome actor and his.. unforgettable smile :)
                                         Minho1-600x581.jpg

Lee Minho – making fans scream hysterically is second nature to him :P

Lee Minho showed up on stage on the uDiva chair in style and charms the fans when he said Saya rindu padamu. Fans who were already hysterical screamed louder after hearing the actors term of endearment in Malay (a/n: how many times did you practice to say that Minho ssi?)

At the event, Lee Minho played games with 5 lucky fans that brings out the green eyed monster in all other fans who were there as the games they played all involve skin-ship.  The games were – eye staring game, putting on lipstick on a fan, burst the balloon game, drawing together with 1 hand and feed the fan a dessert game.

Minho3-600x424.jpg
                                                        Lee Minho applying lipstick on a fan, who co-incidentally is also called Diva

The event was also to commemorate Osim’s 35 years anniversary. Lee Minho, along with fans, sang a Happy Birthday song and proceed to cut the cake with Osim’s Chairman and General Manager.

After the hour long event with the fans, members of the media were invited for a Press Conference with the actor. At the press conference, Lee Minho mentioned that he was happy that the fans waited for him at the airport. Talking about the Osim uDiva, he likes that the chair has many programs and that his favorite mode is Spa, Relax and Stretch. Getting fatigued after a long day of working, the Osim uDiva help him relax and while he’s away, his mom would be using the chair :)

Minho2-600x901.jpg

Having been in Malaysia for 3 times already, but with limited time, Lee Minho expresses his interest in visiting Malaysia islands such as Pulau Tioman (picture was shown during the game with fans) where he can relax and unwind.

Lee Minho has just finished working on a drama Gangnam Blues where the role he played is different than the previous ones he had before. He looks forward for the fans to see a different side of him. As for his singing career, Lee Minho’s 2nd album Song For You will be out in October.

We’ll look forward to your new drama, album and hope to see you soon!

Thank you OSIM Malaysia for the invitation

More pictures of the Unforgettable Moment with Lee Minho and OSIM at our Facebook page

For pictures at the Press Conference with Lee Minho, click here

Source http://k-popped.com/2014/10/event-coverage-lee-minho-treated-fans-like-divas-at-the-osim-35th-anniversary-celebration/

@leesooyoung I'm taking korean lessons too.....

I've installed "talk to me in korean " app......

It has been really useful for me.....

Saves a lot of time and the lessons are more realistic.......

I would really recommend other friends to install this app too....... It's really cool B-)

Guest Moonrain

itemprop="name" style="font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"[Dramafever News] itemprop="name" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 1.6em; box-sizing: border-box; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"GUY CANDY: New candid photos of Lee Min Ho at Malaysian fan meeting

by KrisE

min7.jpg

Lee Min Ho just held a fan meeting on September 28th in Malaysia through the sofa brand Osim uDiva, for which he's a spokesmodel. What's so great about the event is that amazing candid photos of him were captured! They're so good that I'm starting to think they're way better than his professional photos. 

Check them out and judge for yourself! Enjoy!

Seriously you guys, his face looks soooo good here!  

min10.jpg

Tongue!!  Me: Yum!

min9.jpg

I'm happy with this neck shot, but I don't understand this shirt of his. Is this the shape of the shirt, or is it just wrinkled to the max?min8.jpg

LOL Shoes with no socks and this chair. It's just so tacky in a "cute" way.min4.jpg

Who needs a drama when we can stare at this photo 24/7? #PRINT
min3.jpg

Pinch his cheeks like RAWR!
min2.jpg

Even his hands are attractive...BYE!
min1.jpg

(All Photos Credit: mykpophuntress)

So what did you think? Is Lee Min Ho better looking in candid shots or professional ones? 

Guest xopo17

oppa, wait for me , in the weekend  i will be in korea, for sure  i will go to Starhaus  office and then to your house.
call me crazy, but i don't want miss any chance. 
i just want to give you my support for your new movie, my gift to you ( off course your fave things) and if i am lucky i wanna take a pic with you . 

MINHO & MINOZ FIGHTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, so happy for you @xopo17!  Wish you all the best on your LMH quest good-luck-smiley.gif  Keep safe and don't forget to post details (and pics) of your trip here.  
Aw, Dramafever wrote about Minho's singing HBD in Malaysia--so sweet.  Just found out from the video that the MC asked him to sing HBD in Korean but well uri Minho must have thought:  "Wae?  I came prepared with my English for Sin and KL!"  Note his very well-spoken "Congratulations" too at the end :xOur boy is really trying to be a more well-rounded international diplomat =D>
[DRAMAFEVER NEWS] itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Watch Lee Min Ho sing Happy Birthdayby Nancy Z on Thu, Oct 02, 2014

Now we know why OSIM signed Lee Min Ho as their new ambassador. The timing is perfect to have the perfect man sing the Happy Birthday song to celebrate OSIM's 35th anniversary, and his adoring fans got to sing with him too. We have the cute and happy video to share with you.

The occasion was "An Unforgettable Moment with Lee Min Ho and OSIM's uDiva" on September 28. See candid photos from the event here.

Lee Min Ho was so nice in agreeing to sing the happy birthday song. Can you tell if he knew he was going to be asked? 

Aww... I'm going to watch it again already. Did you like it too?

Lee Min Ho has said that he likes chocolate dessert. I hope the cake was chocolate.

Whether it's your birthday or not, have a great Happy Day!

source

Part of the Beijing RE:MINHO activities is a segment called 'ZERO-DISTANCE with Minho" where 4 lucky fans get to do interactive activities on stage with him.  To get this chance, fans were asked to submit artwork on what Reboot Minho means to them.  I've seen some very good stuff  :))  Let me share a couple of the wacky ones:
From MinozPeace-->Captain Minho complete with WiFi hair :))aed82facjw1ekw5onygvhj20hy0m8jsy.jpg

This one is Prince Minho with "Reloaded Cucumber" =))60a4f901jw1ekvfwsto8gj20fs0fs75s.jpg
cr as tagged
Good luck to all the contestants!  May the wackiest Minoz win! :-bd

From Re:Mind Minho & Eider Book [HD]
EIDER is wise to take advantage of the fact that they are only one of a handful of brands who had LMH as endorser for 4 years, so they published a book that compiles his outdoor pictorials since 2011.  The pics are stunning!  
Here's a sample: 201471f38850jw1ekx6yocfd2j21w02ioe81.jpg

201371f38850jw1ekx6vdxzr9j21w02io7wh.jpg

201271f38850jw1ekx7cgsxdij21w02ioe81.jpg

cr Yolanda_Manning WB