Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

OMG @mtdt Wefie??!!!  :))  So what do we call it then---Youfie??!  Waahh, I'll never have a wefie much less a selfie with him  :((
So whose hand wants to rock the cradle?  =))5fe387c1gw1ekvcxze954g20m80dwb29.gif
cr logo
@mtdt Just click on the captcha until you see a code that's easier to read.  I also saw that TW website item---not sure if legit since GB has yet to announce its premier in SK.  

pixie0622 said: OMG @mtdt Wefie??!!!  :))  So what do we call it then---Youfie??!  Waahh, I'll never have a wefie much less a selfie with him  :((

@mtdt Just click on the captcha until you see a code that's easier to read.  I also saw that TW website item---not sure if legit since GB has yet to announce its premier in SK.  

Guest prosperity

@mtdt @pixie0622‌ the last set of korean articles mentioning Gangnam Blues were listing a late November release. I know nothing is official and anything could change (especially since a holiday release would be more profitable), but if that holds true I could see Dec 5th screening for TW.

@pixie0622 sorry for late reply...of course she smells his scents but according to what she told me minho didnt wear any fragrance at all..he smells like normal fresh from bath scents...he has soft and moist skin ( i think it's his hands since shes not touching any other parts execpt those hands >_<)

@Love Cartier...shes pretty sure that he didnt wear any fragrance at that time...

theres unpleasant rumours about Osim MAL event yesterday...they said minho was upsets with the Osim management about the media. they said minho is a bit pissed off while photosession..they said it has to be photoshoot with minoz instead of the media..minho really concern about that thing he wants to please his fans first..thats what she said to me (quinnie)

i told her to join soompi now.

@pixie0622 please take a look at my profile pic. that sk8board is our fb group gift that we gave to minho in Osim MAL event ( Quinnie handed it to chubby ajeossi i believe he's ajeossi #2)

i would like to ask a favour to all my dearest soompi's friends whos willingly give me the info about the sk8board to me. it'll be my pleasure to know any infos if our gift is accepted by minho

(i wish i could share the sk8board image)

im sorry if its out of topics. thank u *bow

@SeptyS  I can't imagine LMH being upset over something like that; besides he looked happy throughout the Malaysian FM.  But I can understand if he was disappointed when he found out that it was a closed event.  Perhaps that's why he did the FM first before the PressCon? 
Beautiful Fan ArtBy0IiE6CAAAU8L7.jpg
By0IiIDCMAMzTpL.jpg
cr as tagged

yes @pixie0622 thats what im thinking...i guess hes just tired or not in a good mood that day...anyways aka @quinnielim meet my humble kindhearted yet funny sunbae pixie0622... pixie sunbae meet quinnie shes my fb friend (i envy this lady to the bone aishhhhh~)

Guest ArveeB

Hello minhossi. Arvee imnida,from our group Lee Minhossi International World Blog..good luck to your career. Cant wait to watch your new movie GANGNAM BLUES..god bless u.

oooh so many new minoz here... welcome!
@quinnielim - ooh the one tat held his hands/stared at his eyes and hug him twice is here!!!! (hmmm... sorry but I think i murdered you twice in my dreams already) hahahaha
You are really lucky!! So happy for you to have such good memories! :)So your FAN ACCOUNT pls... details details. :P
Btw are there any Malaysia Minoz fanclub?