Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@moonrain yes he's having fun with her  :)), it looks like they really miss each other and don't want to be separate, actually there's a balloon between them, they must hug so passionately to make the balloon popping ;)). Btw she's tall as Lee Minho wow~

ab547488jw1ek7g1c5turj20xc18gdlm.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

The series of Lee Minho expression, I claimed everything :P

iI2RwIIzyGGV3.jpg

Change and add bigger pictures. Mmmm I really want to smooch this lips

91f8bf2egw1ek7p3xwk54j20ij0rs45t.jpg

Cute wink ;)
91f8bf2egw1ek7p3wnzjrj20ij0rste9.jpg

91f8bf2ejw1ek7gbk9p5kj20hs0db3zn.jpg
91f8bf2ejw1ek7fy3oftij20hs0ddjt5.jpg
91f8bf2ejw1ek7fy4oestj20hs0dbwfv.jpg
91f8bf2ejw1ek7fy5aouzj20hs0dcabo.jpg
91f8bf2ejw1ek7fy63j2dj20hs0dcjsz.jpg
91f8bf2ejw1ek7fy6ty6rj20hs0dct9y.jpg
91f8bf2ejw1ek7gbllcdfj20hs0dcdh4.jpg
91f8bf2ejw1ek7gbmwythj20hs0dcta5.jpg
91f8bf2ejw1ek7gbqhz47j20hs0dcgn6.jpg

Annyeong, Minoz!  >:D<
Wheee, so much stuff to spazz on! cheer1.gif  Thank you chingus for the updates!  I think imma just park on my laptop all day to savor each and every goodie in here smiley_emoticons_stevieh_ordilove.gif
I have to see if there's anything left for me to claim :-LBut first, I wanna bring this news video to illustrate how he was MOBBED at Taiwan airport, despite it being very late at night already.  I understand some fans were hurt, too.  This is the reason why he has to go thru VIP corridor!  But then, uri Minho knows that many, many fans have been waiting for him for hours. id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140910 Lee Min Ho in Taiwan

cr ying5387G
FANCAM at Taiwan Airport

by 陳薏淳

Guest Moonrain

[NEWS] TVBS TAIWAN 李敏鎬來了 上千粉絲擠爆迎「男神」

Note: i will claim the guns sticking out in front :))
why didnt he go vip? he was mobbed again :-SS

More Pics at 140910 OSIM event in Shanghai Our Minho looked so fabulous last night! There was talk about him being too thin, but I think he's just model thin. His lanky frame makes him appear thinner than he really is. I just wish he takes off his top once in a while so we can better appreciate the meat muscles underneath his Italian shirts. I'm sure that this action would stop all talk about him being too thin. Agree, chingus? In the meantime, let's feast on this gorgeous, beautiful beyond compare, face.BxLLDFrCQAA_rDJ.jpg:largeBxLLUReCQAATn05.jpg:largeBxLLU7vCAAEllvB.jpg:largeB&W beauty

BxLK3OwCUAAxzu7.jpg:largeBxLK2YjCAAA24vg.jpg:large

cr LNuna-Spring