Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@moonrain - I think Minoz5 is only open to Korean residents.  The original plan was to get my fren in kr to pay for me via her kr bank acc at the same time using her kr address and kr hp number too.  Thus the gift would be send to her address.  But my friend is returning to Sin in Oct.  I was afraid that the gift would not be received in time... so I did not join Minoz5 in the end. :(  I got "bad experience" with another fanclub.... they took like 4-5mths to send out the membership gift and card! hahaha

Minho's schedule"
10th Sept - flight in the morn to shanghai via KE893- Event in the afternoon- Flight to TW @ 2000.  Arrived at TW at 2200 via BR721
11th Sept- Osim Event at 4pmstay overnite at TW.
12 Sept- Flight to BKK.  Arrive at BKK @ 13.20 via CI835
BKK schedule I dunno liao :P

Btw there was a fan account on weibo by a minoz that saw minho at the recording studio practicing for his concert.  was this reported and translated here?  Think I didnt see it. :P

@mtdt Thanks for sharing his schedule.  So he's staying in TPE for 2 nights?  (@adlyn13 your chance of stealing his bathrobe has increased  :)) ) I wonder if he's doing anything else there, like shoot a CF maybe? Or maybe surf?  By the way, do share that fan account---no one has posted that yet.  
His coat is camouflage....planning on doing some undercover, Minho~ya?  ;))BxIfERQCUAAquyc.jpg:large

New from Yadea.  Are you about to do a greeting or a karate move, I can't tell :))BxIjQfoCUAE9Ihl.jpg

cr as tagged

pixie0622 said: @mtdt Thanks for sharing his schedule.  So he's staying in TPE for 2 nights?  (@adlyn13 your chance of stealing his bathrobe has increased  :)) ) I wonder if he's doing anything else there, like shoot a CF maybe? Or maybe surf?  By the way, do share that fan account---no one has posted that yet.  

mtdt

said:

pixie0622

said: @mtdt Thanks for sharing his schedule.  So he's staying in TPE for 2 nights?  (@adlyn13 your chance of stealing his bathrobe has increased 

:)

) ) I wonder if he's doing anything else there, like shoot a CF maybe? Or maybe surf?  By the way, do share that fan account---no one has posted that yet.  

@moonrain
Sep 9 trivia says: Filming, CF, fan meetings... MH oppa is so busy "I wish that I have a production machine to buy back time." Oppa we wish for the same too~

From earlier...
Sep 6: MH was very smart when he was young, he liked to read newspaper; he learned many words by reading advertisements from the paper.  Maybe MH already knew then that he would be cast & featured in CF in the future.
8a613ba9jw1ek2v23a7iej20lo0jg0xh.jpg
credit: Weibo/天喔茶庄

Sep 7: Kim Tan in "The Heirs" - "If you turn your back to me, I'll hug you. If you talk back, I'll kiss you."
8a613ba9jw1ek3x7n66l3j20lo0jgwid.jpg
credit: Weibo/天喔茶庄