Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@pixie0622‌

Hahahah that cover on that magazine lol his big smirk perfect cover for real ,I can't get over it =)) =))

Aww I so want to keep that custom bathrobe, I can be on cloud9 forever that he covered his nakedness in it aww can I have it ?!?! :((

@adlyn13 IKR, of all the photos taken of him that day, FACE mag had to choose that smirk as cover photo!  His funny face contortions always make for great photos  :))  That's why he'll never outgrow his nickname Da Meng  =))
And that bathrobe---he'd better bring it home with him else it will fetch a tidy sum if he leaves it behind (how much are you willing to pay for an unwashed, slightly wet LMH bathrobe?) =P~ =P~
Blasts from the PastWhy do I find this oh so sexy?  Perhaps the illusion that I can bump into such a vision at my neighborhood 7-11?  smiley_emoticons_gott.gif
BxGC0sQCQAA1o5i.jpg:large

Kyaaahhh! smiley-shocked017.gifBxAWqk3CMAAt4Cx.jpg:large

@prosperity  hearta_org.gifBxGRKgoCcAApbaV.jpg
cr as tagged

@adlyn13 You'll be hard pressed to steal it----Taipei is famous for its Taipei Assassins (TPA)  :))
More Blasts from the Past ;))He was spotted in 2013 right before entering a hair salon.  I love his natural hair!  Minho~ya, you don't need to go to a salon when we meet up cz I'd love to run my fingers through that soft shiny hair :x  ;)) BxGtH2xCMAAFqkS.jpg:large
BxGtEbGCAAAREQz.jpg:large
BxGtFmjCQAABZIk.jpg:large
cr SkyMinho

Japan is still infected with The Heirs fever---daebak!  claps.gif
BxA06ABIQAAPXOR.jpg:large

From Sept. 2 - 28, there are The Heirs exhibitions in various cities.
In one exhibit, they displayed the original uniforms worn by KT & CES.
8f2016ddjw1ek54v4sr62j20880em3zm.jpg
Tokyo, Kinshicho (锦丝町)
8f2016ddjw1ek54pi4k0fj20sg0h3791.jpg
Tokyo, Ginza (银座)
8f2016ddjw1ek54pm07zhj20ow0qswk7.jpg
Tokyo, Roppongi (六本木)
8f2016ddjw1ek54hlcsu3j20sg0lcq7z.jpg
cr as tagged

Something funny happened between Mino, Ahjussi1 and the fan behind the cam (pic in spoiler).  That's why Minho was laughing.  I can't figure out what....but maybe someone can.  Her tweet:  형아 나 뾰루지 났엉 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 티 나? ㅜㅜ 애들이 다 나 찍어 ㅠㅠ Ps. 기자아저씨 너무 들이대서 찍어서 형아 화남 ㅋㅋ 우리동생 뾰루지 찍지마! ㅋㅋ 아 귀여운 이미노♥

BxILvYpCQAEwlXw.jpg:large

Ever so gorgeous and gracious to his Minoz hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gifBxIWPCJCcAA_7ct.jpg:large
BxIXL52CYAAO5-l.jpg:large
cr as tagged