Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest mtdt

guadi said: califgirl said: Is it new or the old interview you posted a while ago? The picture looks familiar. Is this the one when the CEO talked about his strategic planning for LMH's career?

Guest mtdt

It is referring to him.  tat 3 chinese characters also purposely sounds like his name.  the lady is "Star female lead" name.hmmmm... another endorsement for him?

Guest guadi

5fe387c1gw1eguvbwueg4j20dc06yab5.jpgEndorsing this http://news.ddc.net.cn/newsview_50816.html
Edit: This is its website http://www.yadea.com.cn/

I really thought he would grow his hair long this time.  I mean, the shortest cut he ever had was Kim Tan's and who would think that he would even go shorter than that for GB?  0223.gif
Since recent evidence leaves no doubt that he has indeed mercilessly cropped his beautiful hair short and that his beloved long hair is not in the foreseeable near future, allow me chinggus to dedicate this Throwback Thursday to THE HAIR.  That dark, lustrous, sexy, straight, I-want-to-run-my-fingers-through-that HAIR of the not so distant past.
63655015201204290324533945335400308_002.
Look at that!  Doesn't that style send your heart a-flutter?  I know, I know those bangs are too long.  But all the more reason to touch it, sweep it aside and stare at those twinkling brown hazel eyes, arrasso?   
20090905_soff7.jpg
If we didn't know any better, we could easily mistake this to be him today, right?  See how lustrous and shiny that mane is!  Aisshhh.....
LeeMinHo-Interview.jpg
And then, of course, the real co-star in City Hunter......that sleek, looks-like-he's-just-gotten-out-of-bed hair!  One cannot watch City Hunter and not appreciate how this hair stays in perfect place amidst all those high-flying moves!
So for now, I bid THE LONG HAIR adieu.  Hope to see you again.  

Guest guadi

Last reminder for Minho's Birthday Project Drive:
Hi all,
Just want to remind everyone that our deadline to collect fund for Save the Children is this Saturday, May 31st. If you're interested in making a donation, please send me a pm. You can view the original post for more details. Thus far, we've raised a total of 1039.21 USD. So we are $160.79 short of reaching our goal. Any amount would be greatly appreciated because this donation is going to support a good cause. 
Also, if you haven't already sent your birthday wishes to him via @yyanz1, please do so. I'm sure he'll appreciate seeing fans from all around the world sending him cheers and support. 
tl;dr - please help us reach our goal of $1,200. Deadline is this Saturday. Send me a private message (pm) if you're interested in donating :-bd

Guest califgirl

It was a good interview... i dunno why K minoz was unhappy about.

He also shared how hardworking and determine Minho was after his accident etc.

I am very busy nowadays... cannot help translate.
maybe after my crazy period... if still no translation, then i help ok :)

If I'm not mistaken, @adamfever did provide the English translation, or some part of it. I remember reading abt sth not putting all eggs in one basket. But the full translation will be appreciated.

pixie0622 said:

Saw in DC Gall some Yadea scooters posters/ ads showing past brand endorsers such as Yao Ming, Jackie Chan, Andy Lau, Fan Bingbing (Chinese actress with Minho in the recent Baidu Awards), indicating that this endorsement could be a major deal.

Guest Moonrain

@李敏镐中国后援会
悄悄告诉你,别人我不告诉她哦[馋嘴],李敏镐六月中旬中国行行程,首先去上海参加森马的见面会活动,然后会来到北京参加“YOU AND I 相约李敏镐 感恩仲夏夜”活动。你准备好了吗,are you ready?

Mr. G Translation: Minho going to Shanghai in June for a Semir event before he flies to Beijing for the You & I event. So that should be around the 2nd week of June.
Cant wait to see him rip the runway again ;;)

Guest jellylovesfaith

Eider has slippers now?
10342888_750702704981330_354637367524965

10363682_750702681647999_214859620588892

cr: to owner
and new pic from semir!10422334_751110531607214_431125926036064

does he have to look so good all the time? It just looks so effortless...
cr: to owner