Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

Without the shades :) 
938184a2gw1eeuhnwde33j20dw0irgp7.jpg

Luck Fan :) Ahjussi failed to intercept the handshake ;))938184a2gw1eeuibkqo4nj20f008jq5b.jpg

Army jacket and ripped jeans...hhhhmmmm cant say that i like the combination but still he looks good :)

@kayabun thanks for explanantion, actually I haven't seen the video. Now I am interested in LMH's reaction in video when he knows his fans want give him a cucumber ^^

@moonrain I am happy see that fan (a mother) got handshake with LMH :)

Lee Minho looks sexy today
btw, did he walks on wrong direction again? :))

633be513jw1eeuibygc53j20g40o6gpf.jpg
633be513jw1eeuibyrgcnj20g40o6wii.jpg

Guest jellylovesfaith

*Ahem* am I the only one who thinks that he is pretty much stripping at the airport?? Those jeans are totally provocative.... My thoughts are becoming way too Percy now :P Minho just wear shorts would you? ;)

Guest Moonrain

lynnminhol said:
still manage to look hot and handsome despite that rugged pants! :x  =D>ohhh..and that beanie suits him well too =))

Truly and Indeed LeeMinHOT!

Guest cutecutegirl

Hi Minoz! :) PLEASE PLEASE vote for Min Ho oppa in this poll! [VOTE] KIM SOO HYUN vs LEE MIN HO - vote Here: http://bit.ly/1gbJCY7 VOTE FOR MINHO OPPA <3 NOTE: Click "RETURN TO POLL" and Vote again

Guest califgirl

@alesia44 

For someone who practically lives in the airport nowadays, he still manages to go the wrong way  ;)) is he just trying to be cute??? 8-| 

I think he got distracted by the fans. Remember he fell at a red carpet event?

He didnt look where he were going, too busy looking at the cheering crowd.

Being curious what isuni potatoes is all about, I went to google, lo and behold  :-O no wiki on isuni potatoes or the company but LMH name appear instead of the potatoes company ...  the sponsor must really thank LMH because without him, don't think no one really know isuni and hope they pay him well too!! ;)
BTW really love to see LMH in casual and rugged clothes - very manly indeed .. :x

Guest califgirl

Hi Minoz!

:)

PLEASE PLEASE vote for Min Ho oppa in this poll!

[VOTE] KIM SOO HYUN vs LEE MIN HO -

vote Here: http://bit.ly/1gbJCY7

VOTE FOR MINHO OPPA <3

NOTE: Click "RETURN TO POLL" and Vote again

OMG, it's like Backstreet Boys vs NSYNC all over again. I hate the media keep comparing him with other popular actors causing crazy fan wars.

I was a kid back then and bought all the rivalry caused by the media, but now as an adult, I find it ridiculous.

LMH is my first and the only Korean crush. I had seen other kdramas before, but never was bothered to check out the actors. Because of him, I'm more interested in the Korean culture. He's #1 for me, and that's all it matters.