Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

So cute when he said, "Eider Light Walk" at the end :))

I need a pair of walking shoes!!! But no eider in my country lol

class="titleNews"China Offers Lee Min Ho 500 Million Won for Drama Cameo Appearance

Lee Min Ho’s popularity in China is beyond what one would expect.

The March 26 broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment featured the popularity of Korean dramas and stars that have struck China.

Lee Min Ho started gaining popularity in the country starting with City Hunter in 2011 and caused a syndrome with The Heirs last year.

China Offers Lee Min Ho 500 Million Won for Drama Cameo Appearance

Advertisements featuring the actor can easily be spotted around Shanghai, including a street decorated with about 100 meters of Lee Min Ho′s face on both sides.

An expert in hallyu content revealed, “He was offered 500 million KRW (~460,000 USD) to act in each episode of a drama. Even if he can’t appear as the lead actor, they want him to appear as a cameo. Some places have even offered Lee Min Ho 500 million KRW to make a cameo appearance for just one day.”

Photo credit: SBS

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/62083/leeminho-gets-drama-offers-in-china

Lee Min Ho’s popularity in China is beyond what one would expect.

The March 26 broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment featured the popularity of Korean dramas and stars that have struck China.

Lee Min Ho started gaining popularity in the country starting with City Hunter in 2011 and caused a syndrome with The Heirs last year.

Advertisements featuring the actor

can easily be spotted around Shanghai, including a street decorated with

about 100 meters of Lee Min Ho′s face on both sides.

An expert in hallyu content revealed, “He was offered 500 million KRW

(~460,000 USD) to act in each episode of a drama. Even if he can’t

appear as the lead actor, they want him to appear as a cameo. Some

places have even offered Lee Min Ho 500 million KRW to make a cameo

appearance for just one day.”

Photo credit: SBS

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/62083/leeminho-gets-drama-offers-in-china

Oh in his recent press Conf in Cheng du, he did says if time allows he would like to do cameo in china drama!!

Lee Min-ho offered a role in Chinese drama

photo419080.jpg

Lee Min-ho's popularity is great indeed.

SBS show "TV News At Night" highlighted the fame of Korean stars in China.

Lee Min-ho started booming in China since the 2011 drama "City Hunter" and created a syndrome with "The Heirs" last year. The rice snack he ate in "City Hunter" is selling like crazy. Fans follow him everywhere he goes and 5,000 fans gathered where he was shooting an ad.

Billboards of Lee Min-ho can be seen in the middle of Shanghai and in some places a whole of about 100 meters is covered with his face.

Hallyu Contents claims, "He's been offered a role in a Chinese drama for about 500 million won per episode. They plead for him to make a cameo appearance if not in full. He was even offered 500 million won for a cameo appearance".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-offered-a-role-in-chinese-drama-67531.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Hmm.... Cameo appearance for LMH in a Chinese film makes more sense than an actual role.I say this because he is soon to film GB, he has tons of endorsements, and who knows if he will do a drama this year.I think if he has to choose between a cameo in a Chinese film or film a kdrama, I think he'd choose the latter, this is my opinion, LMH can always surprise us.

Guest califgirl

Maja said: Lee Min Ho for Star1 pt2

See the 1st one of this set is so much better ;)) :))

Is he trying to hypnotize us?! He does not need to! ;)) :))

Heirs DVD Ngs - all gone. 

Sorry all.... Youtube caught me. :(  So all the videos are gone. :(
I would have to re upload to DailyMotion or vimeo...

Lazy liao hahaha

Guest titatiton

mtdt said: Heirs DVD Ngs - all gone. 

Sorry all.... Youtube caught me. :(  So all the videos are gone. :(
I would have to re upload to DailyMotion or vimeo...

Lazy liao hahaha

This video talking about the relationship between LMH, cucumber and fans :))
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjkwNTcxNjUy.html

6f111b6ejw1eeu78zz2e0j20eg0x9gsl.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lee Minho Attend Chinese Snack brand’s press conference in China

Lee Min Ho shook the entire China again.

On March 26th, Lee Min Ho’s management agency official told that Lee Min Ho attended a conference hosted by a major Chinese snack brand.

The conference was held at a hotel that is located in Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan Province, and only people who held VIP invitation cards could enter the event. Thousands of fans who could not get into the event surrounded the hotel, causing major traffic congestions, and surrounding areas of the hotel were covered with big placards and photos of Lee Min Ho.

The company kept the venue as a classified secret until the very last moment for security reasons, and Lee Min Ho’s fans went around many different places to see him.

The CF that Lee Min Ho casted in got hundred thousands of views on the internet, and photos from the event started spreading through Weibo.

Lee Min Ho’s popularity in China skyrocketed after appearing on Chinese New Year special TV show ‘Chun Jie Wan Hui’, and he is currently one of the most influential Korean star in China.

A representative said, “Lee Min Ho is the most attractive CF star in Chinese commercial market these days. He is irreplaceable and his popularity is way beyond people’s thoughts.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will start casting in a new film called ‘Gangnam Blues’ from April.

/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

-------------------------------------------------------------

LDF China

abdd2ebbtw1eeuck5p0uhj20f00gy0wl.jpg

Guest jellylovesfaith

OMOMOMO it's THROWBACK THURSDAY GUYS!!!!!! (i totally forgot about it till now)
oooooookay lets start the countdown. This time it's all about the bestest (not a word i know) most epicest (again, i know :P, but i have poetic licence :P) pairing of Minho to date :D >>>>>Keep in mind that this does not involve OTP (dont wanna start World War Three: War of the Fangirls do we now) and that this is only my opinion only :) ) Okay lets get rolling :D

At no.10 we have Gu Jun Pyo and his Noona kkot7-064.jpgHeee, Noona was like a breath of fresh air wasn't she?? She was probably the character with the most sense in the show and damn she knew how to handle her kid brother. I mean, it must be difficult being Jun Pyo's noona right? What with him always being grumpy pants and all. But Noona was awesome and Jun Pyo was awesome with her. Every rich jerk should have a sassy sis like her :P
No.9 Tanny and Wonny... Twanny? Twonny? No? Okay... Can't blame a girl for trying :P1386907663-the-heirs--10-.jpgOkay so for almost the entire show they didn't get a long *looks accusingly at Won  :-L * and if it were me, I'd have them join forces at the very BEGINNING instead of the very end but hey, when they are together, they are totally adorable. And props for the casting directors who found two people who could actually pass of as siblings (in terms of looks) :D (Won has a long way to go, but hey he's getting there :P 
no.8 : Daejang and his Woodalchifaith+woodalchi.jpg
How cute is it that they have total faith in Daejang? and that Daejang totally adores them like they're his children. I love the fact that they are incredibly loyal to him and also that he will do anything for them. It's a nice relationship and honestly, it's these types that really gets me. You don't often get to see stories where soldiers bond with soldiers but really, in every battle, they are in the heart of the conflict, which is why they deserve the most credit. And i think Faith really gave the woodlachi good back stories and a lot of significance in their story line. These guys are a pairing built on faith and admiration, and that is really moving... And fun. Because Daejang is downright adorable when he is trying to get his men to think straight :D
no. 7: Jin Ho and Sung-Junpt02-00170.jpg
Lol admit it. These guys were a total hoot together. At one side you have totally serious, no-nonsense type Jin Ho and on the other side you have wackadoodle  crazy, nearing bonkers Sung-Jun. Result = Total non-stop fun :D and a bit of GAAAAAAAAAAAY :D (bormance FTW!!)
No.6 : Yoon-Sung and Ajusshi 227266_211012948924078_3704261_n.jpg
hunter8-00274.jpg
Lol they are like an old married couple sometimes. I loved how Ajusshi has that fixation with Home Shopping and Yoon Sung totally caves into it every time. Ajusshi knows how to handle his man y'all. We should get some tips from him. As the guys over at dramabeans said, they are like Batman and Alfred (except way more cuter and affectionate, Boo batman and his anti-socialness, yay CH and his bad-richard simmons awesomeness :D
No. 5 : Jun Pyo and F3 (okay okay F4. Havens forbid calling them anything other than that... Happy now? :P200903022308362100_1.jpg
Who cares about anything when you have these cuties around. Go away Jandi we don't need you. We have F4 and they are all ours :P Seriously with Minho alone (just him) it really is paradise but i guess we could all compromise and get F4. That way it'll be Amlost PAAAAAAAAAAAAARADISE!!!!!!! (lol sorry for that terrible joke. I'm pretty sure you'll be thinking about that song for the rest of the day now...my bad)
No. 4: Daejang and Aunty Choifaith+2012+kdrama+episode+12+lee+min+ho+
Whenever Daejang was about to do something that would send Faithlings into numerous heart-attacks and a long pain educing, torturous death, Aunty Choi was always there to slap some sense into him. Good on ya Aunty Choi. Matter of fact, this duo was SO good, they couldn't help casting them together again. Now if only Aunty Choi went up to Minho himself and gave him a good scolding for not doing a drama this year.... 
AND (COZ THIS ONE WAS A TIE)No.4 : Tanny and his Omma 70-Kim-Tan-Lee-Min-Ho-The-Heirs-Kdrama-F
Okay these two were too cute for words. And they had great chemistry. And i don't think KSR is all that older than Minho either... Is it too much for me to ask that they'll do a drama playing the OTP?? I know it'll be weird at first (considering the age gap and the fact that she played his mum before) But Minho tends to shine when he's acting along side older actresses... and KSR seems to really adore Minho as well... and they don't have to be an OTP. even mother and son set-up will be good with me :D i'm willing to compromise... 
No.3 : Daejang and Gongmintumblr_mcostdja821rwbcxuo1_500.jpg
In more ways than one, these two were equals and they were aware of it. Gongmin needed Daejang to give him courage and strength (and to get over his inferiority complex) and Daejang needed Gongmin to give him a bit more of a purpose in life. And what spawned out of their bonding was a beautiful friendship based on mutual admiration and trust. Both are stubborn in their own ways but they compromise for each other. And this story between a king and his right hand man is truly touching because it rings of equality, in a time where everything was based on the castesystem. These two really were great and the friendship they share is of that special, one-in-a-million kind.  Final stretch guysNo.2 : Yoon Sung and Jin Pyo ( a.k.a. Bad Daddy )ch67.jpg?w=698
3454ab433e965bbb897fa5cc40adf8e2_large.j
I honestly have no words to describe how much i loved this pairing. It was perfect to perfection. Chicha. I loved how despite all Bad Daddy's badness, he still loved Yoon-Sung in his own way, and that love was way deeper than his vendetta (because that was what really mattered right? The one way to prove that he loved YS the most, was to show that he loved him over his awful revenge obsession) and sure he tried to kill his girlfriend, and yeah he nearly ran YS over with a truck or something, and yeah he pretty much forces YS to be a serial murderer but those are...well... you know...let's just ignore them okay? Bottom line is that he risked a leg for Yoon-sung and at the end, even gave his life for protecting him. They were constantly at odds but in every single conflict i knew they loved each other to death. And really, YS's true compassion comes out when he's with Bad Daddy. I mean, Bad Daddy pretty much RUINS his life, lies to him as a child, takes him away from his mother, threatens EVERYBODY he loves, and STILL YS wants to protect him. How SWEET it that?? #BestSonEver. But yeah, these two on screen was like magic with a touch of acid. It was like listening to Mozart when you're threatened with a knife to your back. It's like awesome, but super super scary at the same time. And I loved it :D  
AND finally, we come to the best pairing of Minho so far. We've come a long way to get to this but we are finally here :DAnd the award goes too

No. 1 : MINHO and MINHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (okay okay Kwon and Joon)A4dGArfCQAA4a36.jpg:large
seriosuly. Why have one Minho when you can have TWO? especially since one is incredibly sweet and caring and the other is the definition of badass... Toyota's got the right idea folks. As if one Minho in a drama wasn't enough, now we have two!!!! And all i see is Minhos. Minhos everywere!!!!! 

Emerging stars captivate China

Rising actors aggressively knock on neighboring market

12-02%2885%29.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

By Kim Ji-soo

In the beginning, there were Bae Yong-joon, 41, Lee Byung-hun, 43, Jang Dong-gun, 42, and Song Seung-heon, 37, the so-called first generation of hallyu actors.

Bae is known as Yon-sama in Japan for that milestone drama “Winter Sonata”(2002). Jang reigned in Vietnam, Song also in Vietnam. Lee is popular throughout Asia and currently active in Hollywood.

Now it’s Lee Min-ho, 26; Kim Woo-bin, 24,: Kim Soo-hyun, 26: the late-joiner Lee Jong-seok, 24; and the hidden strong one, Park Hae-jin, 30. The five stars are rising heartthrobs on the domestic small screen, and as K-drama gets even more popular in Asia, the demand for the four is increasing.

Another hallyu actor portending to become just as big as Kim Soo-hyun is Lee Min-ho.

Lee, 26, the male protagonist from the popular SBS drama “The Heirs,” was in the Philippines last week to promote the brand “Bench” and meet with fans. Lee engaged with 15,000 fans who crowded the Araneta Coliseum. Filipino fans are so clearly in love with Lee they have asked, in jest, to designate “Lee Min-ho Day.”

He has been meeting with fans throughout Asia since “The Heirs” ended in December. In the Philippines, Lee’s former works, including “Boys Over Flower” and “Personal Taste” are airing, while “The Heirs” is expected to air soon.

Industry insiders are anticipating that the emergence of 20-something hallyu stars is attributed to the increasing number of 40s and 50s women audience tuning to Korean dramas inChina

credit : Korea Times

Guest kayabun

@alesia44, thanks for the video on chengdu, now i finally understand what is the story behind cilantro and cucumber, he asked on weibo 2 days before he went what are the yummy dishes to eat there but on the day of arrival, he had to go thru vip so many fans waited at the airport didnt get to see him. so the reporter asked this group of minoz (who were clearly upset) what dish will they recommend him? therefore they answered in unison 'cilantro cucumber'( as we all know those are his dislikes), ha ha.