Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

Back to Korea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7smF9_JWhpkHe got 90's hairstyle this time. I don't know if he has enough time to grow 70's hair for his new movie. 

alesia44 said: @mtdt
wow, you upload the bts/ng from DVD thanks a lot :)
Those minoz can't stop calling Lee Minho "Kim Tan", Minho and Shinhye can't focus to their acting :))

I saw this post, it looks like this person praise Lee Minho's kindness to his fans in Chengdu.

iby094LridMan2.png

Brands Year Location

Eider 2011-2014 Korea with Yoona (2011-2013) & Jung Hae-in

Semir 2011-2014 China

Bench 2012-2014 Philippines

Innisfree 2012-2014 Korea / China / Singapore / Taiwan / Hong Kong with Yoona (2012-2013)

A Twosome Place 2014 Korea

Anna Sui for FILA 2014 China

Isuni Potato Snack 2014 China

Jeju Air 2014 Korea

Kia K3S 2014 China

Kyochon Chicken 2014 Korea

LG Electronics 2014 China

Lotte Duty Free 2014 Korea with Park Shin-hye, Jang Geun-suk, etc

Lotte Busan Hotel 2014 Korea

Mobile Taobao App 2014 China

Osim uDiva 2014 Singapore / Malaysia / Taiwan / China / Hong Kong

Guest Moonrain

lockquote class="Quote" rel="mtdt">

moonrain said:

Noticed that he doesn't have endorsements in Japan...wonder why :-/

you are right... hmmm.. but are there any other kr stars having endorsements in Japan? 

Maybe it just not their culture?

Maybe...he will be going to japan tomorrow? It would be daebak if he gets one there

Guest califgirl

He did have Toyota endorsement in the past.

I'm sure his commercial deals in Japan will be announced when he goes to Japan, which is scheduled right before his movie.

Guest joonieplease

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Sharing 2 videos I took from the Benchsetter Fun Meet last week :) The rest are still uploading.
The Heirs hug

Filipino tutorial 1

Guest guadi

Gorgeous  :x :x :x
BjqsG-SCIAAZAFv.jpg:large

Bjqw8CPCUAAivje.jpg:large
This one looks like a print ad of something...Kinda remind me of Nicole Kidman's Chanel No. 5 ad from a few years ago.

(cr. logo)
---------------------------------
/rants
General announcement: PLEASE stop posting about military enlistment news. It's getting on my nerves. Completely and utterly rubbish. I will spam any post relating to OMG, he's enlisting soon/OMG he's receiving exemption/Delay. Just use common sense guys; ignore the "news" that never dies; these sites just want to get your web hit and nothing more. He's not enlisting any time soon. So just stop! And as always, please trace your sources before posting.
/end of rants

@guadi

Haha you beat me on ranting on the military news nonsense

Yes please stop with the news about whether LMH is enlisting or not. If his agency hasnt confirmed it than its false.Same goes for anything regarding LMH, I hate to say this , but I feel like alot of news coming from China tends to almost always be far from the truth and exaggerated. Keep in mind LMH has a lot going on with so many endorsements, so LMH is quite an,asset to any business out there, so for those businesses to keep raking in the dough, they'll use any sort of news about LMH to attract its fans, who sadly are so blinded by fangirling him will believe anything and be gullible.Of course its not all his fans are like this, at least I, am no. I think us who post here are mature enough to tell the difference between fact and fiction. So calmy check the sources please

-----------

I really loves this pic and how LMH stands out

i1M5uNlmfanCM.jpg

:x :x :x

Guest yyanz1

windupbird95 said: Aww thanks for the welcome @moonrain & @jellylovesfaith 
Already spending an unhealthy amount of time searching for his interviews heh heh I was never into Korean drama so all these are new to me. (I actually come from a indie band fandom.. hahahaha) This forum seems the most sane so I'm happiest lurking here, I guess he attracts quite a bit of antis on social media. The chinese forums are cray scary.

mtdt said:

funny right... :)

Helen is a staff from Shanghai.  Her position is big... like Vice General Manager

She really talking about how nice and concern LMH is towards Fans... and again she says he requested to go via normal route in Chengdu airport so that fans can see him before he leaves.

And she says how come he is able to be so famous for so long... its because of his character.  He is serious and sincere and not picky.  During events, he never request for any special requests on food or anything.

Lee Min Ho for Star1 pt1

iOWQVuJooDof0.jpg

ivEtvACCrVSI9.jpg

ibu1EuUvPh4bnp.jpg

LOL! this looks like the short version of SJS's "skirt" at the SBS awards ;)) :))
iIsl3fizmnykG.jpg

iPWQW6PHNkqWB.jpg

iehwfmLrdqsuL.jpg

ib0Dsvo10AXrDy.jpg

i7jiHTaU8MTho.jpg

source : http://www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201403191728231810

*** promise the next ones are better ;)) :))

Lee Min Ho for Star1 pt2

See the 1st one of this set is so much better ;)) :))

iEKnTMaJnWUw3.jpg

id6zWnRe4gtrC.jpg

imMq3r3BL9lop.jpg

iNc9cDYJNZj85.jpg

i0KJXYdBLw6QC.jpg

LPm6fFo0sMZE

Is he trying to hypnotize us?! He does not need to! ;)) :))
irzurQxXNt9Kl.jpg

i1xsWp9K94auu.jpg

iNRrbrCx6sbe6.jpg

source : http://www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201403191747221810

:x :x :x