Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Jang27

Hi girls..!! LMH FM with Japanese girls in Seoul...

BV0aHU1CUAELT7U.jpg

Cr as tag

So.. Let's save our money from now.. Who knows next year, or maybe, the year after next year we can held our own FM, the titte is "Meet and Greet, LMH with The Girls from Soompi Forums in Seoul"...

Hohoh... Shall we?? Can't wait!

Guest Jang27

LHM FM with Japanese Girls in Seoul..

Ohh.. I wish I could be there.. Unfortunately I'm not Japanese..

BV0U5aMCYAAKKf3.jpg

Cr to rightful owner

When I read that notice,it's really understandable,he feels disturbed with people often stalk him here & there,wanna know all things that he wear,publish uncertain news about him. It's impolite,he needs his privacy. Not all about him we should know.
PS : May I give suggestion? Please stop claiming,RS or whatever,all the picts that we share here,since it's not ours.

Guest Jang27

@maja

I wonder, What has happened? Why SM suddenly issued a statement like that? Is LMH has disrupted his privacy?

I don't see anything happen after going back to Seoul.. (Or maybe I don't know at all) is it about something happened in US?

What a woman could do worse? Pinch his butt, his cheeks? Kiss him? Is it so dangerous so his management has to warn minoz like that?

Wewwww... It's kind of such an effort to keep a distance with the minoz. I don't know, but just I don't like this. I guess the minoz knowing a reasonable limits as fan.

berliansiahaan said: When I read that notice,it's really understandable,he feels disturbed with people often stalk him here & there,wanna know all things that he wear,publish uncertain news about him. It's impolite,he needs his privacy. Not all about him we should know.
PS : May I give suggestion? Please stop claiming,RS or whatever,all the picts that we share here,since it's not ours.

Guest Jang27

@berliansiahaan

Well, I'm sorry, I disagree with you.. Lee Min Ho gets a lot of advantages from fans forum like this, it's normal if there'll be some stalking, claiming, RS etc, he's a great actor, it's side effect of becoming an actor, he belongs to public..

The fans here in such kind of forum are very loyal! And He gets a free promotion from it, he becomes more famous.. Look how everybody here are so excited waiting for "the Heirs", look how we adore him, love him..

I'm so disappointed with the warning, please take more respect to minoz

As minoz, I'm hurt by the statement from SM.

813202737.jpg?1380984001

Cr to rightful owner

berliansiahaan said: When I read that notice,it's really understandable,he feels disturbed with people often stalk him here & there,wanna know all things that he wear,publish uncertain news about him. It's impolite,he needs his privacy. Not all about him we should know.

Jang27 said: @maja
I wonder, What has happened? Why SM suddenly issued a statement like that? Is LMH has disrupted his privacy?

I don't see anything happen after going back to Seoul.. (Or maybe I don't know at all) is it about something happened in US?

What a woman could do worse? Pinch his butt, his cheeks? Kiss him? Is it so dangerous so his management has to warn minoz like that?

Wewwww... It's kind of such an effort to keep a distance with the minoz. I don't know, but just I don't like this. I guess the minoz knowing a reasonable limits as fan.

@sia3 of course it is CH is my favorite drama loved his attire there lots of goodies to drool over

@cassopeia

I know that be awesome Daejang and his woodalchi in modern time 8->

That be a sight to see if you know what I mean. *raises eyebrows*

@Maja

Omg I saw those tweets thismorning. Crazy fans but its understandable they put that notice .LMH maybe be a public figure but that doesn't mean it gives any if hisfans a right to his personal whereabouts.that's plain creepy and dangerous too. I have seen too many people commit atrocities over being obsessed. Not good thankfully most of his fans are sane

itemprop="name"How will Lee Min Ho kiss for Heirs?

by Aileen

on Fri, Oct 04, 2013 city-hunter-almost-kiss-on-sofa.jpg

The Kiss: it's the crucial moment for every drama. So how will Lee Min Ho tackle the lip action for the upcoming drama, Heirs?

Our Video Drama Club speculates in their new episode:

So what do you think? Will there be forced kissing?

Or maybe just pure innocent kissing after a sweet confession, Boys Over Flowers style.

It could be picturesque and shy too.

Or maybe there will be some surprise kisses with wide eyes and 360 swiveling action.

And of course we can't rule out the possibility of another "Game Over Kiss," one of Lee Min Ho's most um, exciting kisses. (Goodness, just look at that lip movement he's practically eating her face!! Son Ye Jin were you a saint in your past life??)

Source : http://www.dramafever.com/news/how-will-lee-min-ho-kiss-for-heirs/

itemprop="name" style="line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"5 REAL K-bromances that will tickle your heart

by Tae Hong on Tue, Sep 17, 2013

-skip unrelated-

5. Lee Min Ho + Jung Il Woo

201006201748431001_1.jpg   +1

Last but not least is the Lee-Jung bromance, which blossomed as the result of being introduced by a mutual friend while the two were in different middle schools.

In 2006, before either became stars, the pair went on a vacation and got into a car accident -- Lee was hospitalized for six months, and Jung went on to appear in High Kick, which jump-started his career.

Lee has said that because neither of them enjoy drinking, they like to sit and chat at cafes and play Winning Eleven, a soccer game.

source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/5-k-bromances-that-will-tickle-your-heart/

Guest Jang27

@maja

Watching all of the kisses makes me stop breathing.. =P~

I'm drowning into ocean of kisses..

While the guards and staff wear formal clothes, he's just very casual and wear slippers to get to the venue.. (Love it!) :x :x :x

@carolie richard

I do really need a CPR.. >:) >:)

hehehehehehehehehe :)) :)) :))
It's okay, babies!!! You guys can claim MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE instead!!! 

tumblr_mls4cdj8Q31ro4jalo2_250.gif
RS, anyone? ;))tumblr_mls4cdj8Q31ro4jalo1_250.gif
Looking good winking :))

Lee Min-ho's interview for 10+Asia Part 1 translatedClick here

p.s. please don't post this elsewhere, especially copy and paste her entire translation without asking for her permission. I felt really bad last two times I posted her translations, those were then posted elsewhere and she was a bit surprised to see her translations being used elsewhere. She wasn't upset, but just surprise. So as a common courtesy, just link to her tumblr article or ask for her permission to post the entire article first. Plus, she knows English, so it's not really that hard to ask her permission.

@sia3 - did you read this article? I want read this in full. There's a lot more stuff in it, isn't it? He always come across being so pensive in his written interviews. TV interviews, not so much :)

I'm sorry if what I said hurt all of you. @Maja,I know you get mad with me since my opinion about Philippine event,I PM you & said sorry,but you never respond on it. Once again,I'm sorry.I know nothing about him,not like you,@sia3 or the rest of all the members here. But I try to understand the reason why M gave that notice,since their the one who knew what happened & all about their actors. Maybe many people keep following him wvwrywhere & they got many complain from his family & neigborhood.

shantipriya said: @guadi I'd take the flat before the croissant every day- too much gluten LMAO in every shot or frame he has made, he gives meaning to the expression "if looks could kill".

on the other thing: people tend to react in two ways when under pressure- some give in and do as expected, others run in the opposite direction. imo he'll take it if he wants to, cuz I believe him when he says [he's very grateful] that now he can choose his roles :) I wonder what's the reason Hyun Bin turned it down? was it the conditions of the contract, the team, the possible schedule or the project itself? or maybe a better project or another reason... just curious

I have a question, since I managed to watch the [Arirang] "Hit or miss" and saw there's some sort of hierarchy in korean entertainment. so, is it like in Bollywood, where they have "the Emperor" (Amitabh Bacchan), "the King" (Shah Rukh Khan) and all the remaining "Royalties"? and if so, who may be considered Top-of-the-Tops in Korean film industry and why is that? thanks